change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• doomito's Profile Photo

Sicilia to Greece, then Croatia

Sicilia Mar 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Hi all! very happy to be trying to put together a new journey. I will be 1 month in Europe (from september 2nd to october 2nd). On september 19th I have to be in Dubrovnik Croatia and everything is planned from there. BUT, I want to visit Sicilia and Grecia (greece) first.

I will be arriving to Rome, and I was thinking to take a flight to Palermo or Athenas. From there, I have nothing planned. I don't know if it's best to go first to greece or first to sicily. What I do know is that most likely I will be traveling to Dubrovnik from BARI on the ferry.

So, what are your thoughts on this? I really appreciate any opinions. Thank you!

more
    • What is the best way to travel from Almalfi to Taormina, Italy

Taormina Mar 19, 2015 at 1:21 PM

What is the best way to travel from Almalfi to Taormina, Italy

more
    • Planning to visit Balestrate

by Lsch99 Online Now Jan 18, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I am planning to vacation in Balestrate in June/July 2013 for a minimum of 3weeks. I would like to rent a comfortable, homey house for my visit. Can you recommend places that are family friendly and able to speak Engish, as we will be coming from the USA.
      Thanks

2 Answers Jan 22, 2012 at 6:44 AM
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Winter

by hawkhead Online Now Mar 1, 2010 at 7:34 AM

What's Balestrate like in winter? Is everything closed? Any general comments and tips would be appreciated.

4 Answers Mar 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM
    • Car Rental in Balestrate

by neilbowyer Online Now Apr 30, 2009 at 5:51 AM

I am staying in Balestrate in June and would like to rent a car. Are there local car rental companies that I can use or would I need to go to Palermo?

Regards
      Neil

2 Answers May 16, 2009 at 9:37 AM