change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AvinashV's Profile Photo

Number of days to stay in Majorca

Majorca Island Nov 8, 2015 at 5:48 AM

I am planning to travel to Majorca, Spain in december. Its a long holiday. I would like to have a full experience of the island. I want to know what is the ideal duration of the stay in the island and is the island ideal to spend the christmas day.

• AvinashV's Profile Photo

Number of days to stay in Majorca

Majorca Island Nov 8, 2015 at 5:48 AM

I am planning to travel to Majorca, Spain in december. Its a long holiday. I would like to have a full experience of the island. I want to know what is the ideal duration of the stay in the island and is the island ideal to spend the christmas day.

1 Answer Nov 8, 2015 at 6:53 AM
    • Water sports

Palma de Mallorca Oct 20, 2015 at 6:10 AM

We are planning a trip to Palma de Mallorca next August and would like to know if there is windsurfing and scuba diving there. If so, where? Thank you..............

• leblanc109's Profile Photo

Palma de Mallorca in Autumn

Palma de Mallorca Oct 14, 2015 at 5:46 AM

We are arriving in Palma de Mollorca the last week if October. I know it starts to cool down. What should I pack?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2015 at 4:23 AM
    • Psito's Profile Photo

Solo traveling Ibiza 9.24-9.28

Ibiza Sep 25, 2015 at 4:20 AM

I'm in Ibiza from 9.24 to 9.28 if anyone wants to meetup shoot me a message!

1 Answer Sep 27, 2015 at 7:44 AM
    • Dinner and party tips!

Ibiza Sep 20, 2015 at 1:07 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm flying to Ibiza tomorrow and very excited (Ibiza virgin)! Unfortunately it's one of those places that I know nothing about and whenever I try to do some online research I'm overwhelmed by the amount of divergent information available. So I thought I would ask my trusted VT community that has never failed me before :-D

I'm basically looking for tips for unique/impressive restaurants (something with a spectacular view for example) and fun "Ibiza-style" parties. My hotel is close to Platja d'en Bossa beach.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions!!

Let's get this party started :-)

2 Answers Sep 22, 2015 at 7:42 PM
    • sherrillm43's Profile Photo

salsa lessons

Palma de Mallorca Sep 13, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Where in Mallorca can I get salsa lessons? Cannot find anything in line that is not 5 years old. Sherrill

2 Answers Oct 13, 2015 at 1:29 AM
    • Last minute bookings

Palma de Mallorca Sep 12, 2015 at 2:54 PM

We were last in Mallorca 30 years ago and naturally the island has grown and changed quite a bit. In order to make the most of our week there, where should we stay? It seems most of the sites we plan to visit are in the south part of the island but we will also have a rental car. Please advise economical hotels/apartments which are near a beach, and within easy access to a golf course.

3 Answers Sep 12, 2015 at 9:26 PM
    • agnieszka84's Profile Photo

Ibiza solo

Ibiza Sep 11, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Hi all ;-)
      I'm planning to visit Ibiza, but I have no friends to come with. But I see that Im not alone with this problem. So to those who were travelling alone - how was it? did You meet people there? where You were staying ? maybe some tips :-)

6 Answers Sep 27, 2015 at 7:20 AM
    • Good restaurants in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Sep 7, 2015 at 2:18 PM

We'd like to hear suggestions for good restaurants in Palma or close by. We'll be there in late September/early October and will have a car, so if necessary, we can drive to a restaurant if its away from the center of town. There used to be a place with a name something like "1931". Is it still there?

1 Answer Sep 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM
    • SuMarques1's Profile Photo

ibiza alone

Ibiza Aug 28, 2015 at 1:26 AM

hi all
      in ibiza until Sep 3 if anyone is around !!

1 Answer Sep 27, 2015 at 2:16 PM
    • palma bay hotel

Majorca Island Aug 21, 2015 at 1:42 AM

does anyone know about this hotel, I have seen some bad reports about it , it seems they are often overbooked and send people to other hotels till they can find somewhere to put them, also people who have booked this hotel have found themselves placed in accommodation some distance away of a lower rating and been told it's all part of the same place even though this accommodation cost less than the main building which they paid for.
      any information on this would be most welcome.
      thank you Eric.

2 Answers Aug 21, 2015 at 10:14 AM
    • ZF1's Profile Photo

Solo traveller

Ibiza Aug 16, 2015 at 1:48 PM

I'll be in Ibiza 17th-22nd September, my friends didn't want to come as they're not keen on the whole party scene, looking for fellow travellers/party goers who can join me! :)

1 Answer Aug 16, 2015 at 2:54 PM
    • FoxSinx's Profile Photo

Solo Travel

Ibiza Aug 15, 2015 at 2:52 AM

Hello :) Im going solo to Ibiza second time in my life. Ive been in ibiza last year with some friends but now they cant cause they have exams so I decided to go for a solo trip. I will be staying in san antonio and I would like to meet some people to go partying with (as I chose Ibiza mostly to have fun). Looking forward to hearing from you :) FoxSinx

4 Answers Aug 28, 2015 at 12:55 AM
    • Senior citizen seeks accommodation advice

Majorca Island Aug 5, 2015 at 9:59 AM

I live in France where English food is a rarity and I just want a week of indulgence to enjoy my favourite dishes. Can anyone recommend a particular place or, better still a Hotel or Apartment in Western Majorca where I can find this please? If it helps I particularly need the following facilities: Air Conditioning, Wi-Fi connection, Security paramount, close to restaurants, reasonably quiet location, Balcony to smoke my pipe!

Many thanks.

5 Answers Aug 5, 2015 at 1:57 PM
    • Punta prima

Minorca Island Aug 4, 2015 at 10:27 AM

We were there last year and the weekend we were leaving there was some sort of event happening. Anyone know what and if it happens every year.

2 Answers Aug 4, 2015 at 1:12 PM
    • Where to stay in Mallorca

Palma de Mallorca Aug 1, 2015 at 4:01 AM

Hi, Me and my husband will planning to spent 2 or 3 days in Mallorca and another 2 days maybe in İbiza in the beginning of september. We will rent a car . We want to experience the night life also the virgin beaches. Do you recommend private home renting? if so where can we search sefely?
      Thank you
      Yesim Akdemir

3 Answers Aug 3, 2015 at 5:50 AM
    • Solo traveller

Ibiza Jul 28, 2015 at 12:17 AM

I'll be in Ibiza from the 12th-17th August. Its my first holiday in 12 years and I'm going alone! Does anyone wanna meet up?

2 Answers Jul 28, 2015 at 2:17 AM
    • Handbags and shoulder bags !!

Minorca Island Jul 27, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Hi..I'm new to this game...i need some help! My wife and I have recently come back from Menorca, where my wife spotted some really nice handbags/shoulder bags, which were brightly coloured. We guessed they might have been made in Menorca, but all attempts to find them on the Internet have so far failed !!!!.Does any one have any idea of the name of any bags that are made in Menorca? or that are sold on the Island, we are desperate to find them, as my wife fell in love with them, but sadly time ran out before we could buy one!!

2 Answers Jul 28, 2015 at 11:37 AM
    • Solo travel

Ibiza Jul 26, 2015 at 6:03 PM

I'm going to Ibiza on August 6 alone , wish I can find travel buddie there , I'm a animal party guy , and beach guy :)

3 Answers Jul 27, 2015 at 2:11 AM
    • Anyone want to go?

Ibiza Jul 12, 2015 at 5:17 AM

Me and my friends were supposed to go Ibiza in August but they have let me down really want to go still.

9 Answers Jul 26, 2015 at 6:12 PM
    • destination

Portinatx Jul 5, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Bus #20 and bus #21 what routes do they take also times from Portinatx.

2 Answers Jul 5, 2015 at 3:31 PM
    • Arlequin toy shop location

Palma de Mallorca Jul 4, 2015 at 4:33 AM

Can anybody tell me where Arlequin toy shop is please as we couldn't find it? It's supposed to have a wonderful window display & is apparently near C & A.

4 Answers Jul 5, 2015 at 3:33 AM
    • BillyH14's Profile Photo

good religious shops in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Jun 27, 2015 at 9:33 AM

I'm going to palma next week, and I'd like to get my uncle who's a priest a new set of vestments.
      does anyone know if there re any shops in palma that will sell this stuff?

• firetune's Profile Photo

Advice on area & hotels in Ibiza

Ibiza Jun 26, 2015 at 2:17 PM

Hi guys, I am planning a trip to Ibiza at the end of September with a couple of friends. We are in our early 30's and do not want to be in the "party" area of the island but want to enjoy the beach and go for a few drinks in the evenings (we want a relaxing Holiday, not a clubbing/party holiday)... but we're not sure if we are looking in the right direction. Could anybody possibly give me some advice on the best area for us to stay and also advice on hôtels (so far we've looked at Riviera Hotel and San Remo Club Hotel... any good?). Any advice would be super helpful... Thank you!

1 Answer Jul 15, 2015 at 3:24 AM
    • Where is the O Bag Shop in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Jun 23, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Does anyone know where I can find the shop that sells O Bags and accessories, it is meant to be in the center somewhere. Thank you

2 Answers Jun 23, 2015 at 1:31 PM
    • 18 year olds in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Jun 14, 2015 at 5:26 AM

Me and my friend just turned 18 and want to celebrate by going on a vacation to Palma de Mallorca. We are staying there for 1 week, and would love some tips on how to spend it! We are not so interested in museums, but a little history couldn't hurt. Anyone who could help us with advice on a few things like - playas, places to eat out, and activities to do in the day? Also looking for some lively places to go in the evnenings(perhaps not the most hardcore clubs), and to meet evenly aged teens.
      Thank you for your help

2 Answers Jun 14, 2015 at 11:59 AM
    • Rental for studio or one bedroom February 15 to March 15, 2016

Palma de Mallorca Jun 11, 2015 at 3:05 AM

We are interested in a rental for one month in Palma or on the island feb 15 to March 15. Our needs are simple. - studio or one bedroom. We plan to rent a car so we can explore. Any ideas on a reputable agent or have friends that rent their place. Any ideas on good location also appreciated. Thank you

4 Answers Jun 12, 2015 at 1:47 AM
    • Hcamper's Profile Photo

Santa Ponsa and Parking

Palma de Mallorca Jun 9, 2015 at 2:34 PM

We have booked a hotel in Santa Ponsa at TRH Jardin and just realized they do not have parking. Where is there close, safe parking to leave car? How expensive is it? Now thinking I should possibly change to hotel that does have parking lot. Thank you!

3 Answers Jun 9, 2015 at 3:23 PM
    • Hcamper's Profile Photo

Accommodations mid September

Palma de Mallorca Jun 3, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Hi, we will be traveling to Mallorca mid september, have booked a hotel for first part of stay (Santa Ponsa area) but want to wait until we are there to book for last week. Thinking about Pollensa area or east side beach area - Cales De Mallorca, Portocolom, etc. Would we have a problem getting a nice room without reservations? I would prefer to "wing" it and just find a place while we are touring. Appreciate all feedback! Thank you

3 Answers Jun 4, 2015 at 4:06 AM
    • Travelling Ibiza alone

Ibiza May 12, 2015 at 2:44 PM

I am a male to female crossdresser (occasionally not full time) planning to visit ibiza in july on the gay pride. i would like to know how people react if they see a man dressed as woman. is there any special place to enjoy for crossdressers? is it possible to find any friend etc?

3 Answers Aug 28, 2015 at 1:07 AM