Balearic Islands

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling solo May 29th to June 1st

Ibiza 14 hours ago

Hello ! I will be traveling to Ibiza for the first time. Will be there mostly to relax, enjoy the sun and party :-) As I will be traveling by myself I would be happy to meet some friends there. Please contact me if you are interested !

1 Answer 13 hours ago
    • Car hire company in Menorca?

Minorca Island Yesterday

Hello! I'll be travelling to Menorca next month and while looking for car rentals, I found this one: http://nuracar.es/en/menorca . Has somebody used them? Would you recommend the company? I saw the prices and look pretty fair to me, but would like to know your opinions!
      Thanks a bunch!

7 Answers 23 hours ago
    • Ibiza 2014

Ibiza Apr 14, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Any girls will be in playa d'en Bossa from 23 AUG TO 29 aug ,we are 2 guys from Egypt and like to invite girls for drink and may be smoke:)

1 Answer Apr 14, 2014 at 7:21 PM
    • Best not overly touristy town to use as a base in Mallorca, Spain?

Palma de Mallorca Apr 12, 2014 at 9:19 AM

we will be in Mallorca for 4 nights in mid-may. Where should we stay that would be a good base to see beautiful scenery and get an 'island overview'? We will rent a car, and don't like very touristy places. One of us speaks fluent Spanish and we would like to experience the island's culture without crowds. Any and all suggestions would be very much appreciated.

10 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 2:35 AM
    • any one going playa d'en bossa between 29th and 5th May 2014

Ibiza Apr 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM

going to go and stay for 3 night between the above dates, and seeing if any one else from uk going, be nice to meet up with like minded people

• Hop on/off Bus Palma de Mallorca

Palma de Mallorca Apr 11, 2014 at 1:22 AM

Does the Hop on/off Bus Palma de Mallorca, departs from where the cruise ship is docked?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 9:26 AM
    • days would i require to see all must visit sites when in majorca

Majorca Island Apr 9, 2014 at 1:56 AM

how many days would i require to see all must visit sites when in majorca

5 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 1:33 AM
    • Anyone who is going to Ibiza aroun 14-08-2014 till 21-08-2014

Ibiza Apr 7, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Hello everyone!
      I am going this summer to Ibiza for the first time . I am looking for some travel buddies for fun, going out. Anyone interested, please feel free to reply

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 2:27 PM
    • couple in ibiza august 7th till 16the anyone interested to join?

Ibiza Apr 6, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Well everything is in the title. We go to ibiz my wife and I, willing to enjoy beach and parties. We think we ll better enjoy parties with some travel buddies so if anyone is interested, please feel free to reply.

2 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 3:04 PM
    • Anyone whos interested going to ibiza in july?

Ibiza Apr 5, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Hey everyone,we are two guys going to Ibiza in July...the plan in the beginning was 5 people but the rest of them couldnt make it...we are both 22 years old straight and looking for some co-travelers for more fun,anyone interested?

1 Answer Apr 5, 2014 at 6:12 AM
    • Palma centre from cruise ship

Palma de Mallorca Apr 3, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Hi everybody, we're docking in this port and would like to explore some places of interest this town may offer, please come with some ideas to spend the day, we're opting to go around by walk.

6 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 4:08 AM
    • Scartern's Profile Photo

Summer Season 2014

Ibiza Apr 2, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I am wanting to go Ibiza to work for the 2014 season. I will be going Solo. Id there anyone who is doing this also and would like to share accommodation and meet up when we get there?

1 Answer Apr 2, 2014 at 4:12 PM
    • Manacor and Cala Ratjada

Palma de Mallorca Mar 24, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Hi!
      We are going to visit Mallorca at the beginning of May.

We would like to visit Manacor for 2 hours more or less and Cala Ratjada. Coud anybody tell us which are the most interesting to see for that time and if there is any free park place near the center of both places?

Thanks a lot.

7 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 12:14 AM
    • Ibiza and parties

Ibiza Mar 19, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Hi, I and my boyfriend are going to Ibiza for the first time. Want to visit all possible parties. We booked a hotel in San Antonio.How can we get to Ibiza city? at night, for example?

P.S We are from Russia, beforehand sorry for my English:)

4 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 11:08 PM
    • Villas in IBiza

Ibiza Mar 13, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Hi there, I am looking to rent a villa in Ibiza, and have found one website, www.onevillasibiza.com. Never been to the island, and have thus never rented a villa. Anybody any experience with this website? They seem to have a lot to offer. Hope to hear, thanks!

9 Answers Yesterday
    • Accomodation

Isla de Formentera Mar 13, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Hello
      My boyfriend and i are visiting formentura 2-6 june this year. We did a brief visit last year just for the day and went to a beach which had a pirate bar ? we didnt stay long as were with a group. The sea was lovely and the beach.
      Im trying to investigate where to stay thats fairly reasonable as im paying for the accom lol i would like some suggestions if poss for accom near a nice beach . some night life if we decide ? nice restaurants ? it would be amazing to have some accom on the beach !!?

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 5:12 AM
    • beer are lager in majorca

Majorca Island Mar 12, 2014 at 10:52 AM

what is the most common loal beer

3 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 8:04 AM
    • audra0528's Profile Photo

Advice Wanted

Pollensa Mar 9, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Hi
      Female solo traveller fancies seeing the wonderful sights of Pollensa, Im looking for an
      apartment with a pool self catering. Maybe hire a car. Can anyone give me some advice on this
      place as iv never been before.

Many thanks

8 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 7:20 AM
    • Anyone interested in going to Ibiza in june 2014 (18th-24th )

Ibiza Mar 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Hi I'm a female going to Ibiza and my friend isn't going to go, i'm looking for a female to tag along with. Anyone around at that date I'm there on the 18th till 24th of June 2014. I'm thinking of stying in San Antonio or playa d'en bossa. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you :)

3 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 12:53 PM
    • Pure Rally- Ibiza 2014

Ibiza Feb 28, 2014 at 7:02 AM

Hi guys- first post...

Heading down to Ibiza later this year in at the end of August/beginning September with Pure Rally. First time on a rally, and first time in Ibiza.

Rally has organised Pukka Up boat party, and a party at a top club apparently, but I'm planning on staying a few days after too- wondering what else any of you can recommend doing as well as these things? Also going to Ibiza Rocks (organised by Pure Rally) as well, just in case anyone was going to suggest that!

Cheers, Harry.

1 Answer Mar 18, 2014 at 1:23 AM
    • camilo74's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Ibiza?

Ibiza Feb 25, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Hello
      I want to visit Ibiza on September , don't know anything about the island, I am starting to look for information.
      Have seen that there are several hotels in Sant Antoni de Portmany, is that a fine place to stay ? or is it better the city of Ibiza ? or other.
      Thanks
      Camilo

5 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 7:24 AM
    • eating out

Cala D'or Feb 16, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Can you tell me the average price for a meal for 2 in an average restraurant

3 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 2:45 PM
    • anyone going around 12rh July?

Ibiza Jan 28, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Hi I'm a 23 yr old female going to ibiza and I think my friend isn't going to go! Anyone around at that date I'm there 12-19th July add me on kik donnatx

6 Answers Feb 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM
    • Craig4ibiza's Profile Photo

Looking for a travel mate to Ibiza September 9th for 10 nights.

Ibiza Jan 27, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I'm 27 year old straight male looking to go Ibiza on September 9th, been 9 times before and love it!! Mates letting me down this year so looking for a mate.....love the clubs, the atmosphere and love a drink....or 2....I'm on Facebook 'Craig Hawcutt' if interested.

3 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 11:38 AM
    • Less touristic place in Mallorca to stay with children

Palma de Mallorca Jan 19, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Can anybody recommend a less touristic place to stay with childeren (May) at/near the beach?

6 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • We are going to menorca in May staying in cala galdana

Minorca Island Jan 18, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Where are the best markets in menorca and what days are they on, I will be looking for fabrics mainly.
      Thankyou

1 Answer Jan 18, 2014 at 9:42 AM
    • cherylll's Profile Photo

ferry costs

Ibiza Jan 14, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Hi,
      I'm wondering what the cost is to take a ferry from Denia to Ibiza, Spain, by a car in September...I'm having difficulty finding it on the internet

3 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM
    • Looking for information on Ibiza

Ibiza Jan 13, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Hey guys James here,I'm heading to Ibiza for the first time in n the last week of May and would just like to no if it is busy there at that time and if the big clubs are even open.i was thinking of staying in San Antonio,also how far are the clubs outside San Antonio.any information would be a help,thanks.

2 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 9:33 AM
    • A Travel Buddy

Ibiza Jan 9, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Hello All - I am looking to go to Ibiza anytime in august - September, but friends are letting me down so looking for someone to tag along with! I am a 24 year old female from London, Love clubbing and really up for seeing all that Ibiza has to offer - but haven't got the balls to do it alone!
      If your interested message me on Facebook :) Search "lauren Lorenzo Mackinnon"

Thanks peeps
      Loz

6 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 3:51 PM
    • Location of supermarket

Porto Cristo Jan 5, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Is there a supermarket within walking distance of Porto Drach apartments

1 Answer Jan 5, 2014 at 8:00 AM