1. where is the best place to buy wine and beer in queenstown, southland, westcoast, around picton?
2. Are the supermarkets the same pricing for meat (beef, chicken beasts)? Which supermarket chain has the best deals?
3. Is BBQ in NZ charcoal or electricity ? What do I need to buy if I want to do BBQ at my accomodation? For eg, BBQ utensils, butter? oil? seasoning? etc Do I hv to stock all these items up? What are the basic seasoning provided there?
4. Is coffee provided at guesthouse, backpackers, hostels in the morning? I would like to hv coffee before I drive to wake up and need to get coffee somewhere if possible!
OR can someone tell me what are the things I hv to stock up at the supermarket before I start my road trip becos these items are not provided at any accomodation in NZ.
5. I intend to rent a car to stock up at a cheaper price for travel. I hv heard of fuel savings programme at supermarket in NZ and wonder what is this about?
6. Where can I buy bluff oysters if I am not intending to drive up to bluff. I would love to try local seafood, and so far I have only heard of bluff oysters. Can someone tell me more on what type of local seafood and fish I should buy and try at local supermarket? I heard NZ has lots of such good food and I am getting hungry reading alone! THANKS.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|