Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• leal38rom's Profile Photo

Tell me about your experience in Balchik

by leal38rom Online Now May 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Hi everybody!
      I want to visit Balchik in August so I am curious to find out as much information as I can get from you. Tell me about your favorite places in Balchik, restaurants, food, transportation to other cities near the sea, etc. Thank you!

2 Answers May 25, 2011 at 2:25 AM
    • TRIP FROM ROMANIA TO BALCHIK

by Angi.O Online Now Mar 11, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Hi!I will be traveling with my husband and child in june to Balchik.Can you please tell me how is the trip from Vama Veche to Balchik? There are any kind of problems with the bulgarian police, are there any radars on the road and foremost how is the road condition - good or bad? Can you also tell me what is the price for the vignette in Bulgaria?Thanks!

5 Answers Mar 12, 2011 at 11:01 AM
    • bus to Kranevo

by lrmcalpine Online Now Jan 24, 2010 at 10:16 AM

I have a villa at Spirko Lozeta between Balchick and Slatna Ribka and want to get a bus from the main road to Kranevo and back again. We have used the Albena bus many times and then taxi from there but I believe I should be able to use the Balchick Varna bus does anybody know if this bus stops in Kranevo and can I just stop it at any bus stop on the main road
      Laura

1 Answer Jan 25, 2010 at 7:25 AM
    • JonasInBulgaria's Profile Photo

Boat trip

by JonasInBulgaria Online Now Sep 18, 2008 at 1:43 AM

I know there is a ferry called "Shipka" that go to Balchik. Does anyone know the timetable and destinations?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2008 at 4:34 AM
    • bus timetable

by vickita24 Online Now Jul 14, 2007 at 12:49 AM

I would like to know if there are buses from Varna airport to Sunny beach or Bougas.Is there a timetable available ?

2 Answers Jul 19, 2007 at 3:19 AM
    • CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY IN BOLCHIC

by KEELA Online Now Oct 21, 2006 at 3:06 AM

Hi Everyone

I will be spending Christmas in Bolchic. I have never been to Bulgaria and I was wondering could anyone give me any tips of what to expect with regards to night life i.e. disco's etc. or even late nights in pub's [or is there any such thing] Honestly, I dont have a clue!

Also I understand that there wont be any sun [ha ha] prob snow, so should I bring long warm coats and boots or what?

Any help or tips at all for that time of year would be greatly appreciated.

By for now

Keela

2 Answers Oct 23, 2006 at 2:15 AM
    • poutza's Profile Photo

Holiday in Balchik / Russalka

by poutza Online Now Sep 4, 2005 at 12:10 PM

Anyone can recommend a nice hotel/ pension in Balchik for a 3-4 days trip?
      I am an adult with two kids, so probably breakfast included won't be bad. Also, I'm gonna drive from Romania ,so if I can't find anything affordable ( 50 euros/night it's what I would find convenient ) we can move to another nearby place , like Albena or Golden Sands.
      Thank you very much.
      PS Can anyone tell me something about Russalka?-i.e. is there a hotel or a holiday village?; what are the rates etc.I ask because is very close to my place in Romania.Same thanks.

3 Answers Sep 5, 2005 at 6:19 AM
    • purchasing furniture

by diamartyr Online Now Jun 14, 2005 at 1:43 PM

Would be extremely grateful if anyone would give a few suggestions on where to purchase furniture around the balchik/kavarna area we need to furnish an entire house.

Also if anyone has any info on having a pool built and costs

• Irina's Profile Photo

About a Hollyday in Balchic

by Irina Online Now Apr 28, 2005 at 4:24 AM

Hello!
      I have some questions about Balchik:
      - how is the seaside? Is there nice sand or nasty rocs?
      - is there any nice pension/ guesthouse? If not, what about hotels?
      - I know what is to be visited and that's why I've choose Balchik, but what are the nightlife attractions? At least bowling and discos?

Last but not least: what would be your reccommendation? I'd like to go on the Bulgarian seaside because it's not far from my place (Bucharest), have a good bath in the sea, lie on a nice beach, get out in the evenings with my husband and friends and stay in a nice room (with adjacent bathroom), preferably with windows to the sea.
      Any suggestions?

Thank you very much,
      Irina.

2 Answers Jun 3, 2005 at 1:14 AM
    • Irina's Profile Photo

About a Hollyday in Balchic

by Irina Online Now Apr 28, 2005 at 2:55 AM

Hello!
      I have some questions about Balchik:
      - how is the seaside? Is there nice sand or nasty rocs?
      - is there any nice pension/ guesthouse? If not, what about hotels?
      - I know what is to be visited and that's why I've choose Balchik, but what are the nightlife attractions? At least bowling and discos?

Last but not least: what would be your reccommendation? I'd like to go on the Bulgarian seaside because it's not far from my place (Bucharest), have a good bath in the sea, lie on a nice beach, get out in the evenings with my husband and friends and stay in a nice room (with adjacent bathroom), preferably with windows to the sea.
      Any suggestions?

Thank you very much,
      Irina.

3 Answers May 3, 2005 at 4:01 AM
    • mumwithbabies's Profile Photo

Tips for living and eating in Balchik

by mumwithbabies Online Now Nov 15, 2004 at 9:43 AM

My parents have just purchased a house in a small village just outside of Balchik. My father is (to my shame) staunchly British in his taste for food and misses his fry-ups and "english" food. Can anybody give me any good tips to pass on to him for eating out in this region. Also any tips on how they can make some friends out there would be great.

1 Answer Nov 19, 2004 at 6:56 AM
    • purchasing property in the balchik area

by diamartyr Online Now Sep 5, 2004 at 11:01 AM

has any one purchased a property in this area? if so have you experienced any particular problems in doing so?

2 Answers Nov 22, 2004 at 5:24 AM
    • papers and money

by denjomer Online Now Jun 6, 2004 at 4:41 AM

Last minute request as I leave for Varna tomorrow. What is the exchange rate over there as I just received 2.61 to the £ here. How available are British news papers and lastly it seems pretty wet with lots of thunder storms? Regards Denjomer