Balchik Travel Answers

change location

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY IN BOLCHIC

by KEELA Online Now Oct 21, 2006 at 3:06 AM

Hi Everyone

I will be spending Christmas in Bolchic. I have never been to Bulgaria and I was wondering could anyone give me any tips of what to expect with regards to night life i.e. disco's etc. or even late nights in pub's [or is there any such thing] Honestly, I dont have a clue!

Also I understand that there wont be any sun [ha ha] prob snow, so should I bring long warm coats and boots or what?

Any help or tips at all for that time of year would be greatly appreciated.

By for now

Keela

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY IN BOLCHIC

by ruanto Online Now Oct 21, 2006 at 1:14 PM

It is winter and you should bring warm coats and boots and hat.It may have snow.Temp.usually is below 0 and have a strong wind.Balchik is nice small town and have a lot of bars and restaurants.I'm sure you will have exelent time.If you have more question ,please send me email and I will be glad to help you

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • opala's Profile Photo

RE: CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY IN BOLCHIC

by opala Online Now Oct 23, 2006 at 2:15 AM

The most important fact about Balchik is that it is really a very small town! and in the winter I'm not sure if there is anything interesting to do at all. the good news is that Albena and St.Konstatnie and Elena resorts are very close - well that is a completely different story - with night-clubs, etc. My advice - don't count on Balchik to have a good time - go to albena and sleep in Balchik where it is much cheaper :)there may be some snow since it will be winter and a lot of wind - since the place is right next to the sea. so take some warm clothes. good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines