Balbriggan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheapest Day Parking

Dublin Apr 7, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Any suggestions as to the cheapest parking from 10am- 6pm on a Friday please near to Temple Bar/Trinity College - at the moment the cheapest I can come up with is Hynes Yard at Euros 15 per day

Many thanx

more
    • Suggestions for itinerary please + Shell beach

Dublin Apr 6, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Somewhere I read that there is a beautiful shell beach on the outskirts of Dublin - any ideas please as to where it is

Having done the Dublin attractions I find I have a day before I get the flight back - any suggestions please as to what to see - max drive time 1.30 hours - I will have done Wicklow, Wexford. Into cute villages/towns but not churches/abbeys etc

more
    • Hertz or Enterprise Drop Off Location close to Powerscourt

Dublin Mar 24, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Hello from Colorado. We will be arriving at Shannon Airport and hope to rent a car there for a few nights in the Dingle Peninsula. We will then drive to the Powerscourt Hotel, Enniskerry. At that point we will need to find a drop off location as close to the hotel as possible. We'd like to avoid driving in Dublin. It looks like Enterprise has a drop off location in Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown. We might also consider Hertz. Have tried working with the hotel concierge, who has been helpful, but need some specific information. How long a drive would it be from car drop off to hotel? What would taxi fare be? Best route from Dingle to Powerscourt, spending one night to see the Rock of Cashel? Thanks for your suggestions.

more