Balatonlelle

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• statue identification

Budapest Aug 14, 2015 at 8:32 AM

Does  anyone  recognize  this  statue?  I  took  the  picture  in  Budapest  in  a  hurry  and  I  can't  even  remember  for  sure  where ,  but  it  could've  been  near  Gundel.  I  don't  know  what  it  is  a  statue (the  name)  of  or  if  the  place  it  is  located  by  gives  it  some  type  of  significance.  Maybe  a  games  store.  Anyone  know  where  it  is  or  any  information?

more
    • Backpacks in Parliament

Budapest Aug 5, 2015 at 5:31 AM

Is it ok to bring a backpack in to Parliament when taking the tour?

more
    • travelgirl214's Profile Photo

Are there any restaurants in Budapest that have air conditioning?

Budapest Aug 15, 2015 at 1:27 PM

We are in Budapest and it's in the upper 90's. No restaurant that we have seen has AC! WHY people, why?!?! Any tips on places that do would be greatly appreciated!!!! Help the heat haters!

more
    • murals at bank of america center

Budapest Aug 13, 2015 at 12:18 PM

Does anyone have any information about a large mural at the Bank Of America Center v at 1111 East Main? I heard about a mural there but I don't know the name of it or who painted it so I cannot find any pictures of it. Thanks for your help.

more
    • Downpour in Budapest on Tuesday 18th August

Budapest Aug 19, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Hello, we were are planning to visit Budapest this weekend but as there was a downpour on Tuesday I´m wondering if we should postpone the visit.....Could you pleae advise what is the actual situation in the city? Also , do you know if main monuments are open for tourists? Thank you so much!

more
    • castle hill murals

Budapest Aug 9, 2015 at 9:03 PM

Does anybody know anything about a series of murals at the top of Castle Hill? They look very old and have a painted look to them: one has small marching soldiers on it, another a crown. I can't seem to find any information about them.

more
    • keleti train station closure

Budapest Yesterday

We are arriving in Budapest tomorrow. What is the situation in Budapest? We have train tickets from Keleti to Vienna for Monday. The station is closed now but even if it reopens it looks like it is overrun by migrants. Would we be better to go by bus?

Jean

more
    • Party in Budapest at tuesday? 15.09 Where is something?

Budapest Aug 31, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Hi, I am going to be with my group (40 people) in Budapest at 15.09, it's tuesday, and we try to find a good party club. Where for sure will be good party? Someone can help me?

Regards

Szczechu

more
    • Money exchange

Budapest Aug 13, 2015 at 6:17 AM

We are arriving by train and need to exchange some money. We do not use ATMs. I will exchange some cash at the station assuming there is an exchange office there as I need some local cash for a cab to the hotel. We are staying at the Marriott near the Danube. Is there a good exchange office near our hotel?

more
    • minnie_rambler's Profile Photo

How can I explore Szentendre And Visegrad by walking

Budapest Aug 6, 2015 at 4:25 AM

Hello Friends,

If you could remember can you please give me a walking tour for each Szentendre and Visegrad ?

Say for example for Szentendre walk:

Start with 'A' square, then proceed towards 'B' through 'x' street , next go up to 'C' hill to see the church 'D'. Eat at 'E' restraurant, and visit 'F' basiclia/museum/church whatsoever.

Or if u have any map which is made for walking in Szentendre and Visegrad that would also help.

Thanks minnie_rambler

more
    • which side of the Danube to stay on while visiting Budapest

Budapest Aug 31, 2015 at 7:53 AM

We are planning a week trip to Budapest. Does it make sense to split our stay to the Buda side and the Pest side? Is there quite a distinction between the two sides that would be worth experiencing? Where would be the best district to stay in to fully experience the best Budapest has to offer. Would it make sense to rent a car for day trips out of the city? If so, to where should we go?
      Thank you

more
    • Apartment rental in Pest

Budapest Yesterday

Can anyone recommend a two bedroom apartment rental in the center of Pest? It's difficult for us to determine location while researching apartment offerings online. Any advice would be appreciated.
      Thanks.

more
    • Bus from Budapest to Zagreb

Budapest Aug 15, 2015 at 6:18 PM

Hello there,

Has anyone traveled with Orangeways bus from Budapest to Zagreb before?

Regards

more