Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cell phones in Budapest

Budapest Fovaros Sep 12, 2015 at 5:47 AM

We are wondering which is the least expensive way for my husband and I to be able to use our cell phones or other phones to contact each other while visiting Budapest. We'd also like to be able to have internet access on our phones while there. Any thoughts? Thanks

• Internet in Budapest

Budapest Sep 12, 2015 at 5:45 AM

We are wondering if we are able to access U.S. web sites on the internet in Budapest. Are there government restrictions on sites from outside of the country? Specifically we are wondering if we can live stream CNN on our tablets and access our amazon prime videos etc. Thanks for your help.

• The mass immigration issue

Budapest Sep 25, 2015 at 3:43 AM

What's the current tourist experience like, once you have landed at Budapest Airport, your duration of stay, and getting around Budapest in general?

• Memorial Plaque

by judychard Online Now Jan 17, 2012 at 3:14 AM

On August 8th 1964 at Blalatonfured a Memorial Plaque was erected to John Paget.
      It was erected by the Veszp-rem County Council Tourist Board.
      He fought in the Hungarian War of Independence.
      Can you tell me were this plaque is situated.

3 Answers Jan 17, 2012 at 8:13 AM
    • argentia's Profile Photo

Trains to Vienna

by argentia Online Now May 23, 2005 at 11:49 AM

Does anyone know if it is possible to take the train from Balatonfured to Vienna without travelling back to Budapest? I've looked at the standard train schedules (, raileurope) with no luck. Possibly listed on, but I know absolutely no hungarian.

Thanks from Toronto

1 Answer May 24, 2005 at 1:48 AM