Travel Answers
Baladiyat al Khawr

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• I want to visit qatar for 1 or 2 days to complete my bank releated work with IBQ

Doha Dec 27, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Dear friend,

I want to visit Qatar for a short visit. Some time before i was working in Qatar for the qatar airways as a consultant software enginner from India.

I was working only with the work permit, so once work permit was nearing to finish, i returned to india to work in the parent company.

In this period, when working in qatar, i was having a salary account in IBQ bank. After i returned to india on 10th 2014, the may month entire salary was deposited in the IBQ bank.

Since i dont have the RP in qatar, i don't have the online account and also my debit card was also blocked. Because of this i could not able to take that money.

The bank asked me to send the set of documents, were some documents i can able to arrange from the indian bank but not all the document. It is very tededious to get all the documents.

Hence instead i wish to go to qatar and complete my bank work and get the final salary hold in IBQ bank.

Kindly provide how i can visit qatar in what visa i can visit.

Thank you

more
    • Hong Kong to Doha

Qatar Jan 3, 2015 at 7:47 AM

If he has working visa from Qatar then travel to Hong Kong and wants to go Doha from there will the Hong Kong immigration question him?

more
    • From Hong Kong coming to Doha

Qatar Jan 3, 2015 at 6:25 AM

A friend visit Hong Kong then wants to come to Doha will the Hong Kong immigration question her?

more
    • Transit for 4h 50m in Doha (Dubai to Amman on Qatar Airways).

Doha Jan 1, 2015 at 4:19 AM

Two active and experienced senior world travellers. Our transit stop in Doha has blown out to 4h 50m (from 50m).

Is there anything we can usefully do/see in Doha in, say, 4 hours (allowing for all formalities), or do we try to make ourselves as comfortable as we can within the transit area?

Making our onward flight is imperative!

more

Popular Baladiyat al Khawr Travel Answer Locations