Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Baku

• Vladislav_Chmeruk's Profile Photo

Транспорт из Аэропорта

by Vladislav_Chmeruk Online Now Sep 13, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Здравствуйте. Подскажите, пожалуйста, наилучший и наиболее дешевый способ добраться из аэропорта в центр города.. Сколько это стоит?

1 Answer Dec 21, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    • looking for famous brand of chewing gum

by dav700 Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 3:54 AM

i am looking for famous brand of chewing gum in baku

2 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 6:42 AM
    • toonwanderer's Profile Photo

In Nakhchivan

by toonwanderer Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM

My wife and I will be visiting Nakhchivan on 16 and 17th Sept and would be grateful for any tips on where to stay for one night. Would also appreciate any information on guides/drivers/tour companies that can meet us at the airport and show us as many sites as possible on the 16th and possibly the morning of the 17th before taking us back to the airport.

2 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 8:58 AM
    • Any changes in the last 2 years?

by mbkirova Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I was last in Baku in 2011. Has it changed any recently, in terms of prices, things to do? I was a bit bored last time.

7 Answers Sep 7, 2013 at 6:20 AM
    • Tourist visa

by Tiwana14 Online Now Aug 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Feeling pleasant writing to one of my favorite city's repesentative :)
      I want to get a random idea, how much a trip to Baku of 10 days cost me ??
      i live in Pakistan.
      waiting for the reply!!

3 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 8:58 AM
    • Where is the best pub in Baku? I mean good service, delicious beer and quite / comfortable place

by Sabore Online Now Jul 13, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I arrange that I will be Baku about 2 days later. So I wanna hang out . Im open for any advice, hint or whatever. Moreover I wanna visit the old city, historical place, art museums and halls. Can you help me about this topics?

4 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    • Respectful of meeting for first time

by hsalinas78132 Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 10:55 AM

How does one introduse hime self to women if you are meeting them for first time.

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    • AxelS's Profile Photo

Sights in Baku

by AxelS Online Now Apr 11, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Hello,

I'm Axel and I'm from Amsterdam. I'm so exited because this May I will visit Baku with my family. It was always a dream for us to visit your country and especially Baku, one of the most beautiful city's in the world. We had a few questions about our citytrip

1. There are a few mosques in the Old City, is it possible to visit them? Do they have an entrance fee?

2. Is it possible to visit the Heydar Aliyev Cultural center? Does it have an entrance fee?

3. We have heard that there is a restaurant in the TV Tower of Baku. Is that true? Is it a nice/safe restaurant? Is it expensive? We love to see the view of Baku from the tower

4. Is it possible to visit the Holy Myrrhbearers Cathedral, The Church of the Saviour, The Turkish Mosque and the Taza Pir Mosque? Do they have an entrance fee?

5. What is the entrance fee of the Carpet Museum?

6. Is it possible to visit the Mukhtarov Palace (Palace of Happiness)?

7. Are there many tourists in Baku?

We will visit Baku for 5 days. We are going to the fire temples and the National Park Gobustan. Do you guys have some more tips for us? We love to see al the beautiful architecture of Baku.

4 Answers May 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    • Terje1966's Profile Photo

Train tickets

by Terje1966 Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Hello. Is it possible to buy train tickets for the train from Baku to Tbilisi on the Internett??????

3 Answers May 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM
    • alcohol in Baku

by jennyfer8 Online Now Feb 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM

is it legal to purchase alcohol for personal consumption in your own home?

4 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 11:20 PM
    • juliogg's Profile Photo

Visa for BAKU

by juliogg Online Now Sep 3, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Have just returned from BAKU. You can get VISA in 2 days at BATUMI, GEORGEA without the letter of invitation. Consulate opens at 11 am. Take to 2 photos a copy of passport. Located 2-3 blocks from Sheraton Hotel. If you drive to BAKU, you WILL be extorted by police, a few times on your drive. Best to fly in.

6 Answers Sep 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM
    • SerkanA's Profile Photo

From Baku to Turkmenistan

by SerkanA Online Now Aug 16, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I heard that if i take transit visa i can find a tourism agency when i go to Turkmenistan and then i can take visa for 30 days. I connected with www.stantours.com they said so much money ($100-$120 per day). But i don't need for staying place or tour or food; i have a friend there. I need only visa.
      And do you know for Turkmenistan transit visa how much day i wait after apply. And i really want to go there so much, but i cannot find way because of visa.

1 Answer Aug 16, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    • SLK's Profile Photo

Food shopping in Baku?

by SLK Online Now Aug 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Hi, can anyone tell me what level the supermarkets are at in Baku compared with the UK? Can you get foreign brands (yeah I know support the locals x)

3 Answers Aug 8, 2012 at 3:58 AM
    • Maykoopman's Profile Photo

Round Trip in Azarbaijan and Turkmenistan/Kazachstan

by Maykoopman Online Now Jul 23, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Hi
      Does anyone know if travel agencies in Baku arrange trips around the country or what about public busses and places to stay ? (I speak very well Russian). What about further trips to Turkmenistan and Kazachstan? Anyone did such a trip`= What about mid-October- I have not consulted yet a guide books since it came just to my mind that I should get some excitment doing some interesting and unusual trip. Maybe someone with some real first hand informatiom can advise me. Thanks.

6 Answers May 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM
    • rezeik's Profile Photo

baku

by rezeik Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 9:13 AM

is it possible to visit Baku from tehran (iran) by bus or rail...please advise

Thanks in advance

3 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 9:11 PM
    • glenn57's Profile Photo

Baku hotels

by glenn57 Online Now May 30, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Can anyone recommend a hotel that is quiet and reasonably clean, near the Old City, and costs under90 for a double room ?

2 Answers May 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM
    • abelabel's Profile Photo

What is the traditional and favorite food in Baku

by abelabel Online Now Sep 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM

We are going to Baku on our way from Paris to Pakistan through china and will be filming a ROAD MOVIE as well as a food documentary. I would love to be in touch with some one who allow us to film him and his familly while cooking a traditional dinner and then enjoying it with the familly.
      Please please please reply us...

2 Answers Dec 5, 2010 at 6:22 AM
    • Art in Baku

by naumanchughtai Online Now Jul 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Am visiting Baku on Monday and am looking forward to the visit. Would like to know anything about the local art scene - any good galleries or shops where nice artwork can be acquired?
      Thank You

2 Answers Jul 11, 2010 at 3:31 AM
    • Help about Macdonalds

by shadyriadsamy Online Now Jun 19, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Hello

How many Macdonalds branches in Baku?
      and where are their locations (neighborhood name, no need for exact address)
      Thanks

2 Answers Jun 20, 2010 at 12:26 AM
    • yavili's Profile Photo

money change

by yavili Online Now Apr 22, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Hello. I will be going to Baku tomorrow so your urgent replies are appreciated!

1.Where would be the best place to buy manats? Is it rate bad at the airport?

2. Where would you suggest for cheap accomodation? I guess there are not too many hostels around. (I would like to stay in Iceri Sehir area)

3.What would you recommend as mode of transport from the airport to the city? Would it be hard to go by bus?(I am Turkish so I won't have communication problems I hope:)) What would be the normal price of going by taxi?

4.Is there really a restriction of taking caviar out of the country? (600 gr per person???)

Thank you for your help!

• pirranah bar?

by croptor Online Now Feb 6, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Can anyone tell me where piranah bar is in baku?
      Every time i ask a taxi driver to take me there they don't know where it is,
      Thanks,
      D

• goodboy_1357's Profile Photo

who is best partner to will going to baku

by goodboy_1357 Online Now Oct 27, 2009 at 9:24 AM

helo i will want to going to baku 10-15feb 2010 and im looknink for good partner for that travelling

2 Answers Nov 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM
    • ferry to Turkmenistan

by jaro1984 Online Now Sep 8, 2009 at 3:35 AM

I am looking a cheap ferry to Turkmenistan. How about the price ??? How long it takes ?? What's the city will comming to Turkmenistan ??? Where I can find a time table and book ferry, THANKS

7 Answers Aug 8, 2010 at 8:52 AM
    • flea market

by gvl Online Now Aug 7, 2009 at 7:33 AM

I have read about a massive flea market in Baku. Can anyone tell me the exact location?

2 Answers Aug 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM
    • Letter of invitation

by Prunedezil Online Now Jul 22, 2009 at 2:05 AM

Hello, thanks for the answers to my last question!
      I have another question with which some of you might be able to help me again. We are looking into the details on how to get the visa for Azerbaijan, and it appears that we need a letter of invitation. Several agencies provide these letters but the price they ask is absolutely crazy. Would anyone have an idea on how to get a letter of invitation at a reasonable price? Also, do you know if we need two letters or we can have one letter inviting both of us?
      Many thanks in advance for your help!!
      Prune

4 Answers Oct 11, 2009 at 11:07 AM
    • How expensive is travelling in Baku & Azerbaidjan?

by Prunedezil Online Now Jul 15, 2009 at 4:00 AM

Hi, We are planning to go to Azerbaidjan and I don't find much information about prices of restaurant and accomodation there. Any chance someone could let me know what is the average price for a hotel (mid range or cheap range), a restaurant (same: mid or cheap range)?
      Many thanks in advance for your help!
      Prune (France)

5 Answers Feb 27, 2010 at 11:25 AM
    • hello

by mehr12h Online Now May 3, 2009 at 2:13 AM

dear Boss
      how much is the enterance fee to dance club for me as a siglle lady?with regards

1 Answer May 3, 2009 at 2:19 AM
    • Accomodation for a week

by neilwales Online Now Nov 29, 2008 at 8:05 AM

I am visiting Baku for 7 days in early May. Would it be cheaper renting an apartment or staying in the hostel or a hotel ? Any tips ?

4 Answers Feb 4, 2010 at 5:35 AM
    • Boat Disco near Absheron Hotel

by neilwales Online Now Nov 29, 2008 at 8:02 AM

Does anyone know what heppened to the boat which was moored near the Absheron Hotel, which was a bar and disco ? It was there in 2002 and 2004 and nicknamed the Loveboat by Welsh Football fans. Apparently it has now gone....

• Veg food

by Girish3112 Online Now Oct 6, 2008 at 5:28 AM

I am about to come at Baku from India , I am purely vegetarian Pl suggest ,Is it available at Baku

1 Answer Oct 6, 2008 at 2:09 PM