Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Bais City Travel Answer Locations

• chie_lle's Profile Photo

family vacation in bais city

Bais City Mar 23, 2011 at 9:50 PM

hey guys!help me out!our grandma is coming home this month of june and she wanted us to plan a trip for our family there will be about 40 of us coming and my idea is to tour them in bais city for whale and dolphin watching but i've never been there and my grandma would like to know how much would that be so she can prepare for it...need your respond!i'm really interested coz i like the view and the huts they have there!thx...

• ndrabor's Profile Photo

Dolphin Watching in Bais, Negros

Bais City Mar 30, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Hey,

I am planning a trip to Dumaguete on April 10-12 w/ a friend and want to do the ff:
      - Dolphin/Whale Watching in Bais, Negros
      - Trekking to Twin Lakes of Balinsasayao
      - Trekking to Casaroro Falls.

I want to join a group tour for the dolphin watching so it will come out cheaper, more organized and hassle free as compared to chartering a boat for me and a friend. Any recommendation/contacts on dolphin watching group tours? Option B, if I resort to chartering a boat, can I go directly to the wharf and make the arrangements from there? I am planning to leave from Dumaguete City to Bais very early morning for the Dolphin watching...what is the best time to leave from the Bais wharf for the dolphin watching? If I decide to stay overnight in Bais, what are the good activities at night time for entertainment? Are there any good restaurants, sports bar or pubs to hang out? Otherwise, I will go back to Dumaguete City after the dolphin watching so I can hang out at night and wake up early the next day to watch the sunrise in their baywalk. Planning to stay in La Residencia Al Mar in Dumaguete City, is that the best place in town?

2 Answers Apr 1, 2009 at 11:18 AM
    • scarletf's Profile Photo

Stay in Bahia de Bais

Bais City Jan 22, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Hello there!

I got a free hotel stay for 2 in Bahia de Bais for 3days and 2nights. But the transpo and the activities are not included. Can somebody give me any info on how to go there from Manila either thru air or thru ro-ro? Also, I need to know what are the activities we can do there and where to eat. Please include also the estimated prices. Thanks in advance. :)

Scarlet

9 Answers May 27, 2008 at 11:37 PM
    • la planta

Bais City Aug 16, 2006 at 12:00 PM

anyone can give me the telephone number for la planta in bais city

• whale watching rate

Bais City Mar 8, 2005 at 10:03 PM

what is your latest group rate for whale watching for 13 people?
      where to make a reservation and contact number in bais city?

3 Answers Mar 26, 2008 at 8:44 AM