Bailly-Romainvilliers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Current Bus schedules

Paris Jun 24, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Where can I find information about current bus schedules from LeHavre to Etretat ?

more
    • Buying tickets/Only have one day in the park

Paris Jun 22, 2015 at 10:48 AM

We will be visiting Disneyland Paris on 9 July 2015 with kids between the ages of 9 and 18. Unfortunately we only have one day to visit the park.

My question is as follows:

1. Is it a good idea to visit both parks in one day or rather focus on one park. If so which one is the better option.
      2. On the internet it mentions that the entrance fee is 39 Euro but when I sign onto the official website which is a UK website the tickets are 40 Pounds which is a huge difference. How long before the time must you book tickets and why such a vast difference in prices. Also where do you get the cheaper tickets as indicated on the website. We are budget travellers so want to do the visit the cheapest way possible. Thanks

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Best means of transport from Orlis Airport to Place d'Italie

Paris Jun 6, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Wife and I arriving midday during the week and in your beautiful city for one week.Please suggest best public transport.Thankyou

more
    • Transport in Paris

Paris Jun 24, 2015 at 1:34 AM

We will be 8 people in Paris, arriving the night of the 8th of July and departing to Charles de Gaulle on the evening of 10/7. I have tried to see what the cheapest way will be to travel by train during that time. Our base will be on Rue Cardinet 17thArray. During this time we will be visiting Euro Disney, possibly Versailles Palace and the normal touristy destinations. I read up on train tickets and somebody mentioned that a Mobilis travel card is cheaper than a Paris Visite Travel card. Any suggestions on the cheapest way to travel around Paris for more or less 3 days? Thanks

more
    • transfer from cdg airport

Paris Jun 23, 2015 at 1:16 AM

hi
      best way round trip from cdg airport to courtyard by marriot paris Boulogne,billancort,92100.
      for 2 persons
      cheap route ,is it possible by public transport
      thanks

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Day trip to Villers-Bretonneux.

Paris Jun 14, 2015 at 12:06 AM

Couple of Aussies in our late 60's wanting to honour our soldiers from the 1st World War and learn as much as we can .Any help on day trip appreciated thankyou.

more
    • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Has anyone tried the RATP new rideshare partner?

Paris 22 hours ago

I got an e-mail from RATP this morning advertising Sharette, a new ride sharing service they are recommending and seem to have as partners. It is 2.36 euros and 2 euros goes to the driver and .36 euros to Sharette. It sounds like a newer version of Uber which has had problems. Anyone tried Sharette or know anything about it? I'm curious.
      https://www.sharette.fr/

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Trips from Paris .

Paris Jun 10, 2015 at 7:03 AM

We have arrived in your beautiful city and need advice to get to Versailles;Monets Garden and Villers Brittaneau.Is it possible to combine on the one day.We are residing near Place d,Italie.Thanking you.

more
    • train tickets from paris to bruges

Paris Yesterday

hi which is cheaper to reserve round trip to brussell ,midi &then local to bruges,
      advise
      thanks

more
    • EURO RAIL TICKET BENEFITS

Paris Jun 30, 2015 at 2:41 AM

hi,
      I will be travelling via euro rail--1st class from paris to Zurich.
      Please advise, does this entitles me to free transport in paris? if yes which mode of transportation and how do i avail this ?

more
    • night dress

Paris Jun 27, 2015 at 2:07 AM

hi
      any help where to find affordable night dress in mid july for 55 yo lady,i visited outlet last year near dysney it was expensive ,if some advise in paris city
      thanks

more
    • annahill's Profile Photo

Versailles

Paris Jun 24, 2015 at 10:27 PM

I would like to know how to get to Versailles on the train to take an independent tour of the palace and the small village of Marie Antoinette? We are staying near St. Michel -Notre Dame RER stop. Thank you for any help.

more
    • WOOFWOOF's Profile Photo

Paris lunch recommendations

Paris Jun 24, 2015 at 8:26 PM

Planning on visiting the Louvre in the evening on a Friday so rather than be too concerned about where to go for dinner that day, I fiigured we should enjoy a leisurely lunch after visiting D'Orsay and Les Invalides in the morning. Looking for somewhere nice in the area but not fine dining...and something more substantial than a baguette. Any suggestions?

more
    • Driving from Flavigny to Paris

Paris Jun 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM

This is our 1st trip to France. We have rented a car that we will collect in Dijon, then drive to Flavigny and from there we will be leaving for Paris where we are dropping the car of at the train station. On our way I would love to spend some time in Semus-en-Auxois. We have to book into our apartment in Arrey 19 by 8 o clock in the evening, thus presume we will have to be back in Paris by 6 to be on the safe side. If I look at the map correctly it will take more or less 3 hours (300km) from Flavigny to Paris. We would like to take a scenic route and avoid the toll roads if at all possible. I would like to know if my information is correct and if it will be possible to do a scenic route from there and reach Paris within 3 hours bearing in mind that it is peak season and I presume the roads will be very busy. Thanks

more
    • n4nova's Profile Photo

very Cheap / budgest accomodation

Paris Jun 22, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Can anyone please suggest some very cheap accomodation for students in Paris near Arc de Triomph location?

Thanks!

more
    • Romantic Paris

Paris Jun 15, 2015 at 11:54 PM

Hello everyone,

I will be visiting Paris this weekend with friends. Two of my friends are a couple and the guy is planning on proposing to his girlfriend in Paris! Very exciting :-)

We are looking for romantic Paris location suggestions where he can pop the question! Afterwards (and assuming she said YES) we would like to invite them to dinner at a nice and classy restaurant to celebrate!

All and any suggestions on proposal locations and restaurants are welcome!!

Thanks in advance for your help :-)

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • rmsg1228's Profile Photo

Visiting Paris in November

Paris 19 hours ago

Hello VT'ers,

We are looking into a trip to Paris Nov. 8-15th. We are going between 3 hotels based right now (1)Holiday Inn Paris Opera Grands Boulevards (2) Mercure Paris Monmartre Sacre Coeur, or (3) Novotel Paris Gare De Lyon. Has anyone stayed at any of these? Any suggestions?

I have read that the Champs Elysees Christmas market starts mid-November but I have not seen definitive dates for 2015 yet. Does anyone out there by chance know the dates for this year?

Also, is there a covered or heated Seine River Cruise at this time of year?

Thank you in advance!

more

Train to Switzerland

Paris Jun 13, 2015 at 3:59 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows how long and what the cost is to take the train from Paris to Lucerne, Switzerland. It will be in October. I also need to know of a place to exchange some Euros for currency to use in Switzerland. We are staying at 20, rue du Sommerard 5th arr.75005 Paris. Thank you.

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Monet's garden.

Paris Jun 13, 2015 at 12:48 AM

The wife is keen to go to Monet's Garden.Please give me directions and advice and opinions please.We are Aussies on our presumably last trip to Paris (we love your city but age has caught up to us) and thought it would be nice to do this bucket list item.Any help appreciated.Thankyou.

more
    • kin79's Profile Photo

Paris Visit Pass

Paris Yesterday

Hi.

We are 4 friends visiting Paris for 3 days. We are staying near Grand Boulevard. I would like know if its advisable to take the Paris Visit pass for 3 days or its better to hire cabs as we are 4 of us. Also is Uber avail in Paris ? How much would the taxi cost approx from CDG to our hotel or is it better to take airport shuttles ? My last question is if anyone knows of good tour to versailles as we have half a day to visit it.

Thanks

Neha

more
    • opera house and montparnasse tower questions

Paris Jun 12, 2015 at 7:07 AM

i would like to do the paris opera house tour but is offered only a few times a week.
      will there be a long line like all the other paris tourist attractions?

Montparnasse towere - will this also have a long line?
      Do they allow tripods?
      Are there any open space views (i.e. not thru a window or glass?

more
    • eiffel tower lights

Paris Jun 10, 2015 at 1:25 PM

what time do the lights turn off on the eiffel tower?
      i would like to take some pics and looking to take it very early in the morning around 4-5 am to avoid all those tourists. will the lights still be on then?

more

Transportation from Gare du Nord

Paris Jun 17, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Hello,
      Can anyone tell me if it will be possible to get a taxi from the train station Gare du Nord in Paris to my Hotel on 20, rue du Sommerard, 5th arr., 75005 Paris, France? I will be taking the train from Calais to Gare du Nord. I would like to know about how much it will cost for a taxi or maybe I should catch another train from Gare du Nord to my hotel? I have my 83 year young Mother with me, so I think a taxi would be easiest. Thanks.

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

4 night 3 days in Paris

Paris Jun 10, 2015 at 1:34 AM

we are going to Paris for 4 nights at the end of June . Please advise the best places to visit in full 3 days. How we get the passes for museum, Eiffel tower or other attraction without a long Q. From were we can buy the tickets or passes??

more
    • hot wires hotels

Paris Yesterday

hi any one tried hot wires deals for hotels in paris because it not refundale,is it true honest 4* means 4* or not accurate
      can I take risk or no?
      thanks

more