Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Good day trips?

Montreal Sep 15, 2015 at 7:28 PM

What are some good day trips that can be done from Montreal without a car? Looking for something without needing to rent...

• Montreal Reviews

Montreal Oct 6, 2015 at 2:03 PM

Hey, I'm 17 years old and there is a trip being organized to go to montreal this march break. I have heard there is not much to do there and the trip costs about $600. Do you think it is worth that much and what things can we do in montreal in terms of sightseeing?

• Grocery Stores

Beaupré Sep 24, 2015 at 4:43 PM

Can you tell me if there are any grocery stores in Beaupré

• miccline's Profile Photo

Budget Minded Travel Options between Quebec City and Montreal

Quebec Sep 23, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum :-) We are planning a trip to Quebec City and thought we would travel to Montreal for the last 2 days of our trip. I was reading on this site about allo stop and kanga ride. I see the websites are still up but google has them as permanently closed. Are they and if so, is there a budget minded travel option between the two cities? Thanks everyone in advance. Mic

• travelling alone to baie st. paul

by daughto Online Now Aug 7, 2014 at 9:00 PM

from quebec city to baie st. paul what is the best way to get there

• Traveling to Baie Saint Paul for first time

by Dougthetaz Online Now May 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM

If we are going to Baie Saint Paul but will only have 3 days, what would you recommend doing the most? Is there somewhere that we could take a short boat ride or whale-watching ride? They say these things as activities but I can't find a link to see what the price would be or where or how long. Thanks for your help. We are traveling in the beginning of June.

2 Answers May 18, 2010 at 4:17 AM
    • Travelling with pets

by DWhite5 Online Now Aug 12, 2007 at 10:50 AM

Does anyone reading this happen to know how a person who does not drive could get from the Montreal Airport to Baie Saint Paul? The person is travelling with a very gentle cat and we are having trouble finding a bus line who will allow pets onboard?

1 Answer Aug 15, 2007 at 10:14 PM