Bahrain Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• can i get transit visa

Bahrain Apr 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

i m a indian national person i alredy stamped saudi arabia visit visa ...can i come via bahrain to dammam

more
    • Visa inquiry

Bahrain Apr 6, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Hi, i want to work in bahrain as a secretary but I have a 1 year old child so I would like to know is it possible to get visa for me and can I sponser my child.And also my husband works in bahrain.pls reply

more
    • do i need passport to leave bahrain?

Bahrain Apr 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Hello, I am 24 years old and i am From Armenia, i want to ask is there a way to leave bahrain legally without my real passport and using CPR? because my parents are holding my passport so that i dont "run away" i would want to know if there will be law that lets me legally leave to dubai or oman, i have bahrain visa on my parents workplace, which they can cancel 2 , please help

more
    • Bahrain visit visa

Bahrain Apr 17, 2014 at 4:17 AM

I'm Pakistani national and stay in UAE at visit visa can I get Bahrain visit visa?

more
    • Need a Sponsor to get a visa, can anybody in Bahrain help pls?Question title

Bahrain Apr 8, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I want to vist Bahrain for a week and get to see the beautiful kingdom,but its diificult to optain there visa from South Africa, they say I need a sponsore. Please can anybody in bahrain help me? Email me if you can amosakintade@yahoo.com

more

Near Bahrain Island

• Transit Hotel at Bahrain Airport

by rlw1153 Online Now Jan 12, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Can any one tell me if there is a transit hotel in the airport at Bahrain?

• fhilea's Profile Photo

Living with your spouse in Bahrain

by fhilea Online Now May 1, 2006 at 8:10 AM

I'll be living in Bahrain on June and my bf will come to visit me and live me sometimes later this year. One question, is it allowed to live together if you're no married? is there any rule or law about it?

4 Answers Mar 2, 2010 at 11:38 PM
    • Looking for work

by hijrah Online Now Mar 5, 2004 at 5:54 AM

I am an American with an associates in Mechanical Drafting-Auto cad 2000.I am looking for work in Bahrain.Can someone please direct me to a site that can help me.

• sudheerraja's Profile Photo

Cost of living for single in Behrain

by sudheerraja Online Now Jan 21, 2004 at 10:05 PM

hi, I am software engineer in India, Bangalore.I had an offer to work in Bahrain may be for 2-3yrs, but i don't know the cost of living there , so please i want to ask some questions to make it easy for me to take a desicion 1. I am looking for a single accomadation, like paying guests, single room accomadation. Could any body tell me about how to look out for a sinle accomadaiton and how much it costs for month. 2how much the monthly expenses for a single ( including grocery , going out , electricity , water , telephones .......... ) , with a good standard of life ?? or How much it costs to rent a single bedroom house. Thanks raj

1 Answer Oct 30, 2005 at 11:13 AM