Bahrain

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• can i get transit visa

Bahrain Apr 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

i m a indian national person i alredy stamped saudi arabia visit visa ...can i come via bahrain to dammam

more
    • Visa inquiry

Bahrain Apr 6, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Hi, i want to work in bahrain as a secretary but I have a 1 year old child so I would like to know is it possible to get visa for me and can I sponser my child.And also my husband works in bahrain.pls reply

more
    • do i need passport to leave bahrain?

Bahrain Apr 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Hello, I am 24 years old and i am From Armenia, i want to ask is there a way to leave bahrain legally without my real passport and using CPR? because my parents are holding my passport so that i dont "run away" i would want to know if there will be law that lets me legally leave to dubai or oman, i have bahrain visa on my parents workplace, which they can cancel 2 , please help

more
    • Need a Sponsor to get a visa, can anybody in Bahrain help pls?Question title

Bahrain Apr 8, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I want to vist Bahrain for a week and get to see the beautiful kingdom,but its diificult to optain there visa from South Africa, they say I need a sponsore. Please can anybody in bahrain help me? Email me if you can amosakintade@yahoo.com

more

Popular Bahrain Travel Answer Locations

• do i need passport to leave bahrain?

Bahrain Apr 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Hello, I am 24 years old and i am From Armenia, i want to ask is there a way to leave bahrain legally without my real passport and using CPR? because my parents are holding my passport so that i dont "run away" i would want to know if there will be law that lets me legally leave to dubai or oman, i have bahrain visa on my parents workplace, which they can cancel 2 , please help

3 Answers Yesterday
    • Need a Sponsor to get a visa, can anybody in Bahrain help pls?Question title

Bahrain Apr 8, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I want to vist Bahrain for a week and get to see the beautiful kingdom,but its diificult to optain there visa from South Africa, they say I need a sponsore. Please can anybody in bahrain help me? Email me if you can amosakintade@yahoo.com

10 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 6:44 AM
    • Visa inquiry

Bahrain Apr 6, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Hi, i want to work in bahrain as a secretary but I have a 1 year old child so I would like to know is it possible to get visa for me and can I sponser my child.And also my husband works in bahrain.pls reply

2 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 10:30 AM
    • can i get transit visa

Bahrain Apr 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

i m a indian national person i alredy stamped saudi arabia visit visa ...can i come via bahrain to dammam

1 Answer Apr 8, 2014 at 10:32 AM
    • Easiest way to bring my brother here in Bahrain

Bahrain Mar 13, 2014 at 1:59 AM

I am a Filipino Citizen working here in Bahrain. I want to bring my brother here to stay for 1 month with me. do you think how much it will cost and what are the requirements to process his visa application. Thank you. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you

2 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 4:21 PM
    • Travel to Bahrain from Riyadh and back

Bahrain Mar 6, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I am a US citizen working now a days in Riyadh. My wife intends flying into Bahrain at 8:30 in the morning on a Friday. I would like to meet her at the airport, spend till Saturday afternoon there. My question is what's would be the best way to travel by road to Bahrain. Can I leave Riyadh by luxury bus about midnight on Thursday and be in Bahrain by 7 AM. What are the Bus timings to come back to Riyadh. The other option is to come to Dammam on Saturday morning spend a couple of hours there and from take a train. What are its timings.
      Thanks.

• American and Philipina wife travel to Bahrain

Bahrain Mar 4, 2014 at 6:21 AM

I am an American citizen living in Kuwait with my wife who is a Philippine citizen. I am trying to find out what are the requirements for me to bring her to bahrain with me for a 3 day vacation. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

3 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 10:33 AM
    • ding13's Profile Photo

USE PRIVATE CAR IN BAHRAIN FROM SAUDI

Bahrain Mar 1, 2014 at 1:41 AM

HI I AM WORKING IN SAUDI ARABIA, AND MY FAMILY LIVING WITH ME, I WANT TO VISIT BAHRAIN WITH MY OWN CAN TRAVEL, IS POSSIBLE TO BRING MY CAR INSIDE BAHRAIN? AS YOU KNOW M Y CAR IS IN MY NAME BUT STILL NOT YET TOTALLY PAID FROM TOYOTA, AS MY CAR IS IN INSTALLMENT BASES. WE WANT TO VISIT BAHRAIN MAYBE GOOD FOR 3 DAYS. PLEASE HELP ME,

2 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM
    • Visit Visa for my Sister and her Daughter

Bahrain Feb 26, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Hai...I am working in Bahrain as a Supervisor, I am planing to bring my sister and her daughter for one month as a Visit.
      My company is ready to arrange visit visa. So could you please inform me which are the documents required to apply visit visa for them.....Thanking You....Aneesh

5 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 6:44 AM
    • SerenityL's Profile Photo

female u.s citizen traveling alone to visit fiance

Bahrain Feb 25, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Hi I'm a u.s citizen traveling from NYC alone to visit my fiance who is in the navy stationed in Manama. What are things to expect when I'm in the airport such as what documents would I need and have to go through once I'm off the plane? And are there any sites I can go on to help me have a better decision on picking a good airline. Thank you

4 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 6:37 PM
    • Family visa

Bahrain Feb 22, 2014 at 12:43 AM

If there is a work visa, can one enter with his family and obtain family visa on arrival at bahrain

• using private car going to bahrain

Bahrain Feb 18, 2014 at 1:54 AM

I have my private car here in Saudi Arabia, and I'm planning to visit bahrain every weekend.
      Some says i can use my personal car to go to bahrain.
      do i still need to get a permit of my car for me to pass to the causeway Saudi to bahrain.

1 Answer Feb 25, 2014 at 6:41 PM
    • land travel from AbuDhabi to Bahrain

Bahrain Feb 7, 2014 at 4:28 AM

There's any difficulties during travel from Abu Dhabi to Bahrain by land?. By the way I'll transfer to Bahrain and my car plate is export plate and I have resident visa for Bahrain.

• Is there a pork import ban

Bahrain Feb 3, 2014 at 7:13 AM

I saw a newspaper article from May 2013 about MPs considering criminalising the import of pork does anyone know if this has been passed into law. If I bring some sausages into Bahrain could I end up in trouble?

2 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 1:49 AM
    • pakistani night clubs

Manama Jan 31, 2014 at 2:41 PM

is there any Pakistani night club in Bahrain ?

• visa required

Bahrain Jan 31, 2014 at 9:27 AM

i have pakistani passport and living in united kingdom.my brother and two sisters living in bahrain.can i get visa on arrival at bahrain int airport.before moving to uk i worked in Bahrain.plz answer my question.thanks

2 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 11:44 AM
    • Is it safe for an European to work in Bahrain?

Bahrain Jan 31, 2014 at 6:01 AM

Hi,
      I just got a job offer for Bahrain. Is it safe for an European to work in Bahrain after all the things happen in the last years. I've seen there still some areas considered not safe and several violent demonstrations.
      Can someone clarify the exact situation over there???
      Thank you in advance.

3 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 8:37 AM
    • Bahrain Causeway Exit/Entry Stamp

Bahrain Jan 19, 2014 at 12:09 AM

In December/January, I traveled to Bahrain via the causeway 3 time. For the first two times (December) I drove my car (Saudi Registered) and on each trip an Exit and Entry stamp was stamped on to my passport. However, when I traveled the third time in a rental car from Dammam, which was on the 1st of January 2014, neither an entry nor an exit stamp was stamped on my passport. There are 2 main differences between the trips i made in December and the one i made in January.

December:

1) it was in 2013

2) I traveled with my wife

January:

1) It was in 2014

2) I traveled alone in a rental car

My question is,

Have the rules changed effective 1st of Jan 2014 where expat passports will no longer be stamped for exit and entry at the causeway?

or

Is it because of the rental car that a stamp was not required?

or

was it just a mistake.. if it was a mistake, what are the chances that no one picked it up neither on entry nor on exit?

Any help will be appreciated

3 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 12:29 AM
    • i want to bring my parents in bahrain

Bahrain Jan 18, 2014 at 9:38 AM

how can i bring my parents here .what type of vises and its is posible or not

3 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    • Worried father

Bahrain Jan 14, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I'm not married and travelling to barhain to visit my brother. And I'm taking my 4 year old daughter I'd there anything I should know before I go? Please help

3 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 4:21 PM
    • travel to bahrain on visit

Bahrain Jan 14, 2014 at 12:55 PM

i am on employment in uae i am pakistani i want to visit bahrain on visit because my dad is in bahrain can i visit bahrain on visit visa

1 Answer Jan 27, 2014 at 2:21 AM
    • How much money would I need for 4 day stay in Bahrain

Bahrain Dec 23, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Hi I'm traveling to Bahrain to play rugby in January 2014 , this will be my first time there and was wondering how much cash I need to have a good time..

I'm from Scotland

3 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 3:25 PM
    • beeena1's Profile Photo

wohoo water park

Bahrain Dec 19, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I hear its indoor n outdoor. Since vr gng in winter are there any good indoor slides? Or is it just a play area with pools

1 Answer Dec 19, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    • layover from 8 a.m.- 2 a.m.arriving on January 25th 2014

Bahrain Dec 7, 2013 at 4:16 AM

hi I will be arriving from Ethiopia outbound to the United States via by Bahrain, I would love to see the country as well as sample great food, culture, history, sightseeing opportunities. I would like to know what I could see during my layover. I would also like to know if Radio taxi is the best service that I can use to get around the country. also, how much us should I bring for the day ?

4 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM
    • Invite Boyfriend to visit Bahrain

Bahrain Nov 14, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Hello, I'm working here in Bahraing since July this year, I am planning to invite my boyfriend to visit here in Bahrain, Do I have chances to take him here? Even just for few days. He is currently working in Macau. What are the requirements needed?

2 Answers Dec 13, 2013 at 5:34 AM
    • Cancelling dependents family visa

Bahrain Nov 4, 2013 at 6:18 AM

Hi,
      I am an Indian and my husband has been working in Bahrain for 9 years . I was staying there as a house wife . I came back to India for delivery and now I am getting a job offer in Bahrain. My husband is still in Bahrain and I want to apply for work visa from India. Is it possible that my husband can cancel my dependent visa so that I can apply for a job visa from here

1 Answer Nov 13, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    • EVisa denied-

Bahrain Oct 31, 2013 at 7:22 AM

I am a US Citizen with a full time job, never been to Israel, have a round trip airline ticket booked and paid for, and hotel accommodations. I could do visa on arrival but thought I would try to save time by doing EVisa but was denied. Anyone have experience still being able to get the visa on arrival after having the evisa denied? I am trying to stay optimistic!-

4 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    • RawanB's Profile Photo

Am a girl 24 years old,can i travel to bahrain without my dad?

Bahrain Oct 25, 2013 at 4:50 AM

hello, im 24 jordanian but living in Abu dhabi , i have a 7 days trip to bahrain to visit my friends, can i travel without parents? i heard its not allowed?

3 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    • traveling to bahrain

Bahrain Oct 14, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Hi ,I am a 16 years old girl living in riyadh ,and I want to travel to bahrain for the weekend but I want to ask if it is possible to enter bahrain without my parents since I am going with my sisters and I am under 18 . I really need to know thank u

2 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    • Travel to bahrain with Saudi Short term work Visa

Bahrain Sep 30, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Hi,

I am travelling to Dammam (Saudi Arabia) on a short term work Visa. Can I travel to Bahrain during weekends for short term visits. Please let me know.

Thanks

1 Answer Nov 13, 2013 at 1:27 PM