Travel Answers
Bahrain

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Bahrain Travel Answer Locations

• Can i travel to bahrain without my parents but with my friend and her parents for an SAT exam?

Bahrain Jan 13, 2015 at 12:02 AM

I'm traveling to Bahrain from KSA really soon for an SAT exam. But my parents won't be able to come due to some circumstances, so instead i'm traveling with my friend and her parents. Is it okay for me to do so? What requirments do i need?Answer ASAP please

1 Answer Jan 13, 2015 at 12:04 AM
    • Child ( 2years) Visa Bahrain

Bahrain Jan 6, 2015 at 12:48 AM

My parents are in Bahrain and i would like to send my 2 year old kid with them for to stay for 3 months in Bahrain. Is it possible ? Would it possible to get a visa in Bahrain ?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2015 at 3:02 AM
    • Visa for 2 year kid in bahrain

Bahrain Jan 6, 2015 at 12:43 AM

Is it allowed to stay my 2 year old kid with her grand parents in Bahrain for 3 months. Can we obtain some visa for kid .?
      Let me know if it is permitted only with parents.

1 Answer Jan 6, 2015 at 3:04 AM
    • Living in Bahrain

Bahrain Jan 3, 2015 at 4:38 AM

Hi I am potentially starting work in Saudi, in Al Hofuf. I have family in the UK. My partner and 3 children. We are not due to be married until the end of the year. Could I move my family to Bahrain and visit them there on a weekend/night?

2 Answers Jan 3, 2015 at 10:03 PM
    • Planning to visit Bahrain in this month.

Bahrain Jan 2, 2015 at 1:39 AM

Hey, I am planning to visit Bahrain in this month. Came to know about Ramee Hotels Bahrain offering good food and economy accommodation nearby airport. Has anyone stayed in this hotel?

• busses are safe?

Bahrain Oct 20, 2014 at 9:28 PM

I'm staying in bahrain for 3 days and would like to take the bus to save money on taxies... Is it safe to take the bus here? And how do I get a hold of its schedule? Thanks

2 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 9:07 AM
    • is bahrain safe to live and work for girl

Bahrain Oct 14, 2014 at 6:13 AM

I am Indian .Is  bahrain(City---Zinj ) safe to live and work for girl?

Is Zinj  save for girl.Please help me.

• Security Questions asked by Immigration at the Airport

Bahrain Sep 21, 2014 at 2:15 AM

I am traveling to bahrain on a Work Visa, but I have read some persons even with no criminal record or what so ever get sent back after interrogations by Immigration at the Airport. What questions are the ones they ask?

8 Answers Sep 22, 2014 at 3:42 AM
    • beeena1's Profile Photo

is dilmun water park open in december?

Bahrain Sep 18, 2014 at 3:52 AM

I may visit bahrain in december. Is dilmun wayter park open?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2014 at 9:52 AM
    • nizash22's Profile Photo

place to locate

Bahrain Sep 17, 2014 at 4:58 AM

can any VT members tell the best place in bahrain to enjoy and have a meeting , also to party with good music and drinks modrate night clubs

5 Answers Dec 19, 2014 at 4:21 AM
    • nizash22's Profile Photo

VT members in bahrain

Bahrain Sep 14, 2014 at 12:29 AM

please like to know abt the activities of VT members who are settled in bahrain and also is there any meet ups for the group

5 Answers Sep 14, 2014 at 2:09 AM
    • Driving my own car from UAE to Bahrain

Bahrain Sep 3, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi,

I have a car in UAE (fujairah), I move to bahrain last November 2013 and I left my car in fujairah, I am planning to drive it to bahrain. Will someone please give me information on how to do it.

Thank you

3 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 3:40 AM
    • bus service from Khobar to Manama

Bahrain Aug 13, 2014 at 5:21 AM

Does anyone have the latest information about buses from Khobar to Manama and vice versa? Specifically, the price, the schedule, and where to catch the bus in each location?

cheers

2 Answers Aug 13, 2014 at 7:12 AM
    • do I have to have my passport for 6 months

Bahrain Aug 3, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Im from United States an just got my passport an im seeing you have to have it for 6 months before I can get into bahrain is this true? An I get my visa at the airport right

3 Answers Aug 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM
    • work and living in bahrain

Bahrain Aug 2, 2014 at 12:13 PM

is it safe to work in Bahrain as A doctor in any hospital??and to live there with family.
      being HIndu and seeing there is very much population of Muslims.
      Whats there for sight seeing.
      any suggestion...

2 Answers Aug 2, 2014 at 2:56 PM
    • Acquiring Visa's for wife and child

Bahrain Jul 16, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Hello,

I am an active duty military member (US Citizen) currently stationed in Bahrain. My wife and child would like to visit me in a couple of months. What will I need in order to acquire Visa's for my wife who's not a US Citizen (Filipino Citizen) and my child (US Citizen)? My wife holds a United States Resident Card and holds a valid US Military Dependent ID. Thank you in advance for the help!

5 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 4:14 AM
    • Safe place for accomodation in Bahrain

Bahrain Jun 30, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Hi
      I am moving to Bahrain with my family. My daughter will be studying in school in Hamala.

Which will be most safe and nearby area to stay. Need an area with good security and facilities

• sunilchandwani_16's Profile Photo

Travel to Bahrain from Riyadh

Bahrain Jun 15, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Hi ! I will be travelling to Bahrain from Riyadh. I have a visit visa to KSA currently which is valid till 7th August, 2014 and will be visiting Bahrain as a transit passenger. Am I allowed to leave Bahrain airport to meet a relative/ friend for a few hours and then return back. I have a valid return ticket for Riyadh for the same day.

• Bahrain Visit Visa Expired

Bahrain Jun 15, 2014 at 1:48 AM

I'm in Bahrain and my visit visa expired 3 days back. Can you please suggest me How I can go from here? By the way I'm Indian national.

Appreciate your help

1 Answer Jun 15, 2014 at 6:02 AM
    • Visit Visa transferred to Working Visa

Bahrain Jun 8, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Hi, I am currently working here in Bahrain, and i want to apply for a visit visa for my husband. I told my company regarding my plan and they are willing to sponsor my husband. My questions are:
      (1) Is it possible for my husband to find work here in Bahrain even if he is on a visit visa?
      (2) Does Visit Visa last for 3 months?
      (3) If in case he finds a job here, is it possible from a visit visa transferred to working visa.

I hope anybody can answer my questions, and Thank you for the help. Very much appreciated!

• Riri16's Profile Photo

Travelling from Riyadh to Bahrain by car

Bahrain Jun 5, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Hi! I'm a 16 year old girl, and my brother is 19 years old living in Riyadh.
      So, while my dad goes to a business trip to Hafr-Al-Batin, we want to go by car to Bahrain (he's okay with it)..

My question is, Will they let us cross the border? And If not, why and how should I go about it? Thanks.

• US Citizens potentially moving to Bahrain

Bahrain Jun 2, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Hi, I'm writing for some clarification on visas and travel to Bahrain. We are US citizens living in the US. My significant other has a contract that would place him in Bahrain for one year beginning in August 2014. I would like to go with him and would like to know whether I should apply for a travel visa prior to traveling. Will I need an onward or return flight? Can I stay for a full year? If I get a job there will I need to then apply for a work visa?

5 Answers Jun 3, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    • Expat Wife wants to bring Husband in Bahrain

Bahrain Jun 2, 2014 at 7:28 AM

Hi i am an expat wife here in Bahrain. I would like to ask if is it possible that i can apply for a family visa for my husband so that he can also come here to bahrain?

Thank you!

1 Answer Jun 2, 2014 at 8:26 AM
    • Tourist visa for indian national

Bahrain May 12, 2014 at 12:28 PM

hi

my mother is travelling from chennai ( India) to london,on her way she wants to stop in bahrain and stay a 3-4 days with me.

is this possible?

I know that only husband's parents can get a visit visa and that he can't get for his parents in law

please can someone advise

thanks

1 Answer May 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM
    • Visa for a 6 year old.

Bahrain Apr 22, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Does Bahrain's Immigration policy grant children of age of 6 visa to enter Bahrain without a parent? And what in case the child's grandparents already live in Bahrain?

3 Answers May 4, 2014 at 11:49 PM
    • Bahrain visit visa

Bahrain Apr 17, 2014 at 4:17 AM

I'm Pakistani national and stay in UAE at visit visa can I get Bahrain visit visa?

8 Answers Apr 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM
    • do i need passport to leave bahrain?

Bahrain Apr 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Hello, I am 24 years old and i am From Armenia, i want to ask is there a way to leave bahrain legally without my real passport and using CPR? because my parents are holding my passport so that i dont "run away" i would want to know if there will be law that lets me legally leave to dubai or oman, i have bahrain visa on my parents workplace, which they can cancel 2 , please help

2 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 11:48 AM
    • Need a Sponsor to get a visa, can anybody in Bahrain help pls?Question title

Bahrain Apr 8, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I want to vist Bahrain for a week and get to see the beautiful kingdom,but its diificult to optain there visa from South Africa, they say I need a sponsore. Please can anybody in bahrain help me? Email me if you can amosakintade@yahoo.com

10 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 6:44 AM
    • Visa inquiry

Bahrain Apr 6, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Hi, i want to work in bahrain as a secretary but I have a 1 year old child so I would like to know is it possible to get visa for me and can I sponser my child.And also my husband works in bahrain.pls reply

2 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 10:30 AM
    • can i get transit visa

Bahrain Apr 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

i m a indian national person i alredy stamped saudi arabia visit visa ...can i come via bahrain to dammam

1 Answer Apr 8, 2014 at 10:32 AM