Bahrain Travel Answers

change location

How much is it to rent a yacht?

by RubyM11 Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Hi, i wanna plan a surprise for someone i like. Make a dream come true actually hehe. How much is it to rent a yacht? Whats included with the rental fee? And other information about it.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: How much is it to rent a yacht?

by xymmot Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 8:42 AM

This is a tricky question because size matters, and if you have not piloted a boat you will need a captain as well. A much larger boat , like the one you may ask for will require a crew as well. You have to consider what size yacht first. I consider anything forty feet or longer a yacht and you will need a special pilots license for this ship..I myself have paided 450usd a hour to pleasure ride a boat this size, but what you wanted was a exotic yacht that will run thousands with a crew. I would say at least 5 to 10 thousand a day USD on average would be a start in pricing a show stopper boat. All this is IMO as the question is complex among boaters and captains who makes these deals because of the different size and amendities that they might have in a boat. Call Dubai Exotic Yachts 800-7277 and they can give you an average price. www.dubaiexoticyacht.com. Another telephone #971 4 286 8635. Good luck in your yachting experience and thank you for the tips

cheers tommy x

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Dan30's Profile Photo

Re: How much is it to rent a yacht?

by Dan30 Online Now Apr 1, 2013 at 7:52 AM

best thing to do, is contact boat comapines in Bahrain, i am sure they let you know the prices.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Bahrain Travel Answer Locations