Baguio City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DENR -VISAYAS AVENUE

Quezon City Jul 25, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Paano po mag-commute papunta DENR visayas avenue near qc circle if galing ako ng SM fairview?paano din po pabalik? Magpapasa po kasi ako ng form for Civil Service sabi kasi ng cousin ko mas mabilis ang process sa may DENR or baka po may iba pa kayo suggestion ng mas malapit na pasahan ng form for civil service near fairview..Salamat po.

more
    • Ways to dasma

Dasmarinas Jul 20, 2015 at 3:24 AM

are there any vehicles still waiting for passengers from manila going to dasma past 11pm???

more
    • Olympic Pool

Calapan Jul 16, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Is there any world cup size pool or Olympic size pool in Calapan City?

more
    • CEMC2016 tourism

Tuguegarao City Jul 13, 2015 at 6:16 PM

what are the services offered in skylink travel and tours in tugueagarao city cagayan?

more
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Los Banos restaurants

Los Banos Jul 12, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Hi VTers. Do you you know of any interesting restaurants in los banos, laguna, philippines?

more
    • car rentals in tagaytay city

Tagaytay City Jul 11, 2015 at 5:12 PM

car rentals in tagaytay city

more
    • baler roads

Baler Jul 6, 2015 at 3:54 PM

how safe are the roads from manila to baler during rainy season

more
    • Public transportation Dumaguete - Sipalay

Province of Negros Oriental Jul 2, 2015 at 12:47 PM

I would like to know what the best way of transportation is from Dumaguete airport to sipalay.
      Our flight arrives at 16.15 is it still possible to take the ceres liner or is it better to arrange I private transfer?

Thank you for your answers

more
    • Philippines for 16 days in September.

Philippines Jul 26, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Hi. We are arriving at Manila on the 19th of September for 16 days. We read that in terms of weather, the best area is the central visayas, so we plan to visit at least Bohol, Negros and Boracay. Our question is whether we should try to visit El-Nido as well. Is there something in El-nido that we will not find in the other locations? Is it worth it (the long trip from one side of the Philippines to the other?). Anyway, we will be happy for any recommendations for the Visayas area.

Thanks a lot!

more
    • emienglis's Profile Photo

Gettign to Taal

Taal Jul 12, 2015 at 4:44 PM

How do I get from Manila to Taal Town by public commute?

more
    • Want to live in Boracay

Boracay Island Jul 8, 2015 at 1:45 AM

Hi everyone, I'm vietnamese girl and I would like to go to Boracay to live and work because I fall in love with this island (I've been in Boracay for 1 week in holidays last year). if anyone can help me, I will be very happy. I have some questions:
      - I have a very tight budget, can I find a room about less 5000 php/month?
      - Is there some kind of home stay in Boracay?
      - Is it difficult to find hospitality jobs there?

I would like to make friend with everyone. Pls contact with me in following email: nguyenngoctrang166@gmail.com

Thank u very much for your help!

more
    • Shifueya's Profile Photo

Mt Lunayon information

Bukidnon Jul 12, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Hi! I will be in Bukidnon on July 20 and I'm planning to climb Mt Lunayon. Can someone please tell me some information about this mountain?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think this is the only mountain that can offer day hike in Bukidnon? My time is very short, my flight going back to Manila is at the same day, at 10PM. Will I able to conquer time and climb this mountain if I will be coming from CDO? Can I climb this mountain without a tour guide? If not, where can I get one? Also, can someone please recommend me a cheap stay in Bukidnon? It is much better if it will be near Mt Lunayon.

Thank you!!!!

more
    • Riane26's Profile Photo

How to get to toledo city from manila

Toledo City Jul 17, 2015 at 7:01 AM

Hi guys, can you please help me on how to get to Toledo City from Manila via air. Thanks in advance

more
    • Should I drive ?

Manila Jul 20, 2015 at 7:19 PM

I'm wanting to rent a car and drive myself from Manila to Tagaytay and back. I've driven in Los Angeles for years, New York City and Denver Colorado. I won't be driving during rush hour traffic. I have my International Drivers Permit and drivers license. Should I risk it ?? Any advice ???

more
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Tour guides/trips

Bohol Jul 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Hi,

I'm going to be in Bohol for 5 days. I have a large list of things that I want to do (tarsier/dolphin watching; snorkeling; Loboc River cruise; historical sites; Zip Lining) just a few. I also enjoy traveling with a group, even though I travel by myself. I have 2 questions.

a. From what I see, I can wait till I arrive to book trips/tours. I'll be out on Panglao Island. Or should online now?

b. Whom do you folks recommend for tours/trips with groups?

c. How busy/crowded will it be in early September?

d. How do you recommend getting around Bohol/Taglibaran.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

more
    • extending my stay

Philippines Jun 30, 2015 at 7:23 PM

if I extend my stay in the Philippines and I goto immigration and get an extension I want to just let my return flight be a no show and buy a one way ticket when I do decide to return can I do this with no problems or will I have to reschedule my flight?... it costs to reschedule and I am not sure how long I want to stay so I don't want to continually pay to do that

more
    • Best way to travel from Hong Kong? And how´s the weather?

El Nido Jul 1, 2015 at 5:40 AM

What is the best way to travel from Hong Kong to El Nido? Is it to Manila, then Puerto Princesa City and by bus to El Nido?

And how´s the weather in November?

more
    • Taxi safety

Manila Jul 1, 2015 at 6:30 AM

Hi everyone, I'll be staying in the Phil for a while and I decided to try the food places in Quezon CIty which my Fil friend suggested. I'd like to ask how safe is it to flag down a taxi in Manila (to UP/Katipunan area). I am concerned with the number of blogs describing the horrors of ipit-taxi gangs and spray modus and mostly are Quezom city based. As a mixed blooded female (20yo) i feel like I am more vulnerable to such danger than regular Filipinos. I'd like to know first hand from the commuters themselves the safety of riding FLAGGED DOWN TAXIs alone? or should I bring my friend with me? :) Thank you!

more

Popular Baguio City Travel Answer Locations

• san fernando pampanga to baguio

Baguio Dec 22, 2014 at 8:03 AM

may masasakyan pa ba kaming bus bukas?

1 Answer Dec 22, 2014 at 2:24 PM
    • audspice's Profile Photo

Hotel Henrico

Baguio City Dec 16, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Which is better - cleanliness and location - Kisad or Legarda?

2 Answers Dec 16, 2014 at 6:51 AM
    • Shawn_tot's Profile Photo

Pets traveling to Baguio

Baguio Dec 14, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Hi, is there any bus company that accepts small pets going to Baguio? I want to bring him for this holiday and enjoy the weather.

4 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 8:18 PM
    • medical care

Baguio Dec 5, 2014 at 3:28 PM

i will need to see a physician in baguio, where I plan to live and marry a local Filipina. I take two meds which will need a prescription in the Philippines, one a benzodiazepam type for OCD ant the other an opioid for chronic backpain and restless less syndrome. I cannot tolerate nsaids as I lost half of my kidney function on them. I tried to make an appointment at the clinic?/medical center? used Philippine doctor or a website of a similar name. I will run out of these meds soon after I arrive in early December. how hard is it to get a physician's appointment. I am a retired physician myself and realize it can be frustrating. thank you for your help. this is a great site, peter Dohan, md

4 Answers Dec 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM
    • WIKEND TRIP (DEC 27-28) LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION AND TOUR

Baguio Dec 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM

we are 3 couples looking for affordable cheap accomodation in baguio city,, and also is there any or somebody we can help us in our itinerary, we have places we want to visit,, thank you

4 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 1:03 AM
    • LOOKING FOR A PET FRIENDLY HOTEL IN BAGUIO CITY

Baguio Sep 6, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi guys. Im planning to bring my pet, shih tzu. Please help me to find a pet friendly hotel near burnham park. Thanks. :)

1 Answer Sep 6, 2014 at 10:08 AM
    • Re: Baguio Fare

Baguio Jul 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM

We are planning to explore Baguio this coming weekend. Is there any idea about the fare from Cabanatuan Terminal to Baguio? (4persons).

Hoping your positive response. Thank you.

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 1:41 PM
    • gravyell's Profile Photo

Pine Cones

Baguio City May 6, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Hi guys! I just like to ask, what time of the year are pine cones abundant in Baguio? i'm planning to collect about 100 pieces of it for my wedding.. Or do you know somewhere I could buy? Thanks for the help!

2 Answers May 26, 2014 at 4:34 AM
    • 15k budget for manila-baguio-sagada-banaue

Baguio Mar 10, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Hi I would like to know if the 15k budget would be enough for the places above? thanks a lot and more power to you.

19 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 1:16 AM
    • brianpogiman's Profile Photo

is 10k budget ok?

Baguio Jan 13, 2014 at 8:38 PM

me and my family,two kids ages 10 and 4 are planning to go to baguio this end of january,10k budget namin pwede nba 2 days ksma na transpo and food..

2 Answers May 26, 2014 at 4:51 AM
    • Taxi companies

Baguio City Jan 4, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Hello, do you know how may taxi companies are there in baguio? Can you pls give me a list of all the taxi companies? I couldnt find it online. Thanks.

3 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 2:12 PM
    • Transient home or place to stay for a week for two people near Mines View Park

Baguio City Dec 7, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Good evening mates. Do anyone of you know any transient home or any place to stay at for two weeks and where you can also cook? We would like to stay near Mines View Park. It is for two people. Thank you very much for your help. We are new to Baguio.

2 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 5:49 AM
    • Weather in Baguio

Baguio Oct 13, 2013 at 4:50 PM

How is the weather in Baguio? Reading about climate doesn't really answer my question. There's a lot of fog, but is it morning fog that disapears fast? How is the wind? Are there many windy days? Are there many typhoons hitting the city?
      From what I read I like the climate. Not too warm not too cold. But before I decide to move there I'd like to hear from someone who lives there.

2 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    • JillianS2's Profile Photo

ask lang po

Baguio City Oct 6, 2013 at 10:53 PM

hello pwede po magtanong . kasi galing po kami jan last week at tumingin ng room for rent , then nagustuhan po namin ung isang room somwhere in baguio d n muna po ako magmemention ng name, ngaun nagdeposit po kami ng 5k kahit na d pa o kami lilipat after 2days nagdecide po kami lumipat ng iba kasi HAram po pala samin ung may ksama sa bhay actually we're muslim po .. renirefund po namin ngaun ung 5k pero sabi d n daw buo mabibigay 3,500 nlang daw dahil nagbigay daw cya ng 30% sa AGENT eh d nmn po agent pinagtanungan namin .. can you help us po kasi d pa kmi nagavail ng mga services nila bat nabawasan na.. may right pa po ba kami n kunin ng buo ung 5k??? SALAMAT po

3 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 5:52 AM
    • crisel21's Profile Photo

is it advisable to go to baguio this weekend sept 28,2013?

Baguio Sep 25, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Is it advisable to go to Baguio this weekend, sept 28,2013? Are the roads passable from manila to Baguio and vice versa? Any suggestions on best way to take?

1 Answer Sep 25, 2013 at 5:05 PM
    • First timer in Baguio

Baguio Sep 25, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Me and my workmates are planning to go to baguio on December. We're all first timer and we dont have any idea on what place to visit, the fees, etc. etc.

We've search the net and look for possible place to visit like:
      Burnham Park
      Baguio Cathedral
      Camp John Hay
      PMA
      Mount Santo Tomas
      Bell Church
      Asin Hot Spring
      Easter weaving Room
      Balatoc Mines & Crosby Park
      Rose Garden
      The Orchidarium
      The Mansion
      Wright Park
      Mines View Park
      Botanical Garden
      Lourdes Grotto
      Tam-Awan Village
      Mary Knoll Ecological Sanctuary
      Strawberry farm
      Butterfly Sanctuary
      Cemetery of Negativism

Those are the place we want to visit since it was our first time. My problem is, can you please tell me how much is the entrance fee in those places? Is there any other place to visit that was not listed? And please tell me where is the affordable transient house good for 8 pax. We want our tour memorable and exciting. We also want to prepare our budget so that we won't be shock if ever. Thanks in advance. :D Any comments is highly appreciated.

2 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    • FranixBlue's Profile Photo

Pet-friendly Hotels

Baguio Sep 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Any suggestions please? Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    • travel hours

Baguio Sep 1, 2013 at 6:07 AM

how many hours is the travel from Manila to Baguio?

5 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 6:21 PM
    • byahe baguio to manila

Baguio Aug 21, 2013 at 5:44 AM

may byahe po kaya ng baguio to manila bukas?

3 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 6:27 AM
    • byahe baguio to manila

Baguio Aug 21, 2013 at 5:44 AM

may byahe po kaya ng baguio to manila bukas?

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    • baguio weather july 17

Baguio Jul 16, 2013 at 11:04 PM

hello there. for those peeps who live in baguio, kindly help me.. i would like to know if it is safe to travel tonight going to baguio eventhough there is a typhoon in some of the northern areas. is there heavy rains during this time? thank you so much.

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM
    • PET FRIENDLY PLACES

Baguio Jun 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM

what are the pet-friendly places/attractions in Baguio City? we're bringing our 3 lhasa apsos there next week and we would also want them to have fun. ;-) can they get inside the PMA premises on their leashes and carried by their yayas? pls help

1 Answer Jun 27, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    • MannyR's Profile Photo

Planning to go to Bagui with pet Shih Tzu

Baguio Apr 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Hi there, we're planning to go to Baguio with our pet Shih Tzu but we're having a hard time finding a way to get there. Driving a car is not an option. We tried calling several bus liners but they are just recommending that we risk our pet in their compartment because all of their buses are airconditioned. >.
      We definitely won't do that.
      Would someone recommend where we can find ordinary bus liners in Metro Manila going to Baguio and vise versa? We would love for our pet to experience Baguio at least once in his lifetime.

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    • CyPan's Profile Photo

Weekend Getaway in Baguio

Baguio Apr 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM

hi,

i am planning to have a weekend getaway with my family ( my wife and son) in Baguio and have listed these iteneraries:

Casa Vallejo, Tam-awan and Botanical Garden, Session Road, Camp John Hay, Burnham Park, Chocolate de Batirol, Good Shepherd (for pasalubong), ukay ukay, Pizza Volante, strawberry taho, Forest House cafe, Mines View Park ( for dress up purposes)

Actually, its my first time to go to Baguio. Any suggestions? Thanks alot. :)

9 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    • moscoba's Profile Photo

Overnight Accommodation

Baguio Apr 2, 2013 at 9:46 PM

hotels in clark are full, what is another option to get an accommodation near clark airport for an overnight stay? Any nearest city? I am flying out tomorrow to clark for Baguio City. My hotel in Baguio cannot accommodate me until April 7th due to high season, therefore, I needed to checkout a day before my flight. Any recommendation in any nearby city as long as I get to my flight on time? Thanks!

4 Answers Apr 3, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    • Water delivery

Baguio City Mar 8, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Do you have the phone nos. for reliable drinking water delivery in the lower Lourdes subdivision, Baguio City? I've called many nos. cited on line but no one answers. Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    • fare queries

Baguio Jun 14, 2012 at 2:09 AM

just want to ask how much is the fare if youre on la trinidad and youre going to atok?
      la trinidad going to buguias?

3 Answers Jul 2, 2012 at 12:48 AM
    • cheapest innsp please.

Baguio Mar 23, 2012 at 4:51 AM

where to find cheap inns in baguio? just for 8 hours? we're going to sleep there then Go to Sagada na :) for 7 persons?

2 Answers Mar 23, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    • air quality / food?

Baguio City Mar 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Hello. I am a disabled college student in the US, so since I will soon be getting disability checks, I'm thinking about making Baguio my new home.

I have lived in the Philippines before.. and air quality and quality food (NOT white rice 3X a day) are my concerns.

how is Baguio in those areas?

16 Answers Mar 10, 2012 at 10:44 PM
    • Pls help. accomodations in baguio for 3 days and 2 nights this April 2012

Baguio Feb 26, 2012 at 12:46 PM

hi
      i would like to ask if you can suggest any transient or any cheap but clean and safe place to stay in baguio this april for 3 days and 2 nights. we are particular with the cleanliness and the atmosphere of the room... as much as possible we have our T&B with hotwater and as much as possible bidet.
      by the way it's accomodation for two. thanks so much!

3 Answers Feb 28, 2012 at 12:54 AM