Baguio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 15k budget for manila-baguio-sagada-banaue

by wanderlust04 Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Hi I would like to know if the 15k budget would be enough for the places above? thanks a lot and more power to you.

19 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 1:16 AM
    • brianpogiman's Profile Photo

is 10k budget ok?

by brianpogiman Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 8:38 PM

me and my family,two kids ages 10 and 4 are planning to go to baguio this end of january,10k budget namin pwede nba 2 days ksma na transpo and food..

1 Answer Jan 14, 2014 at 7:05 AM
    • Weather in Baguio

by SverreMunthe Online Now Oct 13, 2013 at 4:50 PM

How is the weather in Baguio? Reading about climate doesn't really answer my question. There's a lot of fog, but is it morning fog that disapears fast? How is the wind? Are there many windy days? Are there many typhoons hitting the city?
      From what I read I like the climate. Not too warm not too cold. But before I decide to move there I'd like to hear from someone who lives there.

2 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    • crisel21's Profile Photo

is it advisable to go to baguio this weekend sept 28,2013?

by crisel21 Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Is it advisable to go to Baguio this weekend, sept 28,2013? Are the roads passable from manila to Baguio and vice versa? Any suggestions on best way to take?

1 Answer Sep 25, 2013 at 5:05 PM
    • First timer in Baguio

by abieuina Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Me and my workmates are planning to go to baguio on December. We're all first timer and we dont have any idea on what place to visit, the fees, etc. etc.

We've search the net and look for possible place to visit like:
      Burnham Park
      Baguio Cathedral
      Camp John Hay
      PMA
      Mount Santo Tomas
      Bell Church
      Asin Hot Spring
      Easter weaving Room
      Balatoc Mines & Crosby Park
      Rose Garden
      The Orchidarium
      The Mansion
      Wright Park
      Mines View Park
      Botanical Garden
      Lourdes Grotto
      Tam-Awan Village
      Mary Knoll Ecological Sanctuary
      Strawberry farm
      Butterfly Sanctuary
      Cemetery of Negativism

Those are the place we want to visit since it was our first time. My problem is, can you please tell me how much is the entrance fee in those places? Is there any other place to visit that was not listed? And please tell me where is the affordable transient house good for 8 pax. We want our tour memorable and exciting. We also want to prepare our budget so that we won't be shock if ever. Thanks in advance. :D Any comments is highly appreciated.

2 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    • FranixBlue's Profile Photo

Pet-friendly Hotels

by FranixBlue Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Any suggestions please? Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    • travel hours

by babaylan1111 Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 6:07 AM

how many hours is the travel from Manila to Baguio?

5 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 6:21 PM
    • byahe baguio to manila

by arkengelo99 Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 5:44 AM

may byahe po kaya ng baguio to manila bukas?

3 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 6:27 AM
    • byahe baguio to manila

by arkengelo99 Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 5:44 AM

may byahe po kaya ng baguio to manila bukas?

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    • baguio weather july 17

by ms.laidback Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 11:04 PM

hello there. for those peeps who live in baguio, kindly help me.. i would like to know if it is safe to travel tonight going to baguio eventhough there is a typhoon in some of the northern areas. is there heavy rains during this time? thank you so much.

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM
    • PET FRIENDLY PLACES

by olil Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM

what are the pet-friendly places/attractions in Baguio City? we're bringing our 3 lhasa apsos there next week and we would also want them to have fun. ;-) can they get inside the PMA premises on their leashes and carried by their yayas? pls help

1 Answer Jun 27, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    • MannyR's Profile Photo

Planning to go to Bagui with pet Shih Tzu

by MannyR Online Now Apr 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Hi there, we're planning to go to Baguio with our pet Shih Tzu but we're having a hard time finding a way to get there. Driving a car is not an option. We tried calling several bus liners but they are just recommending that we risk our pet in their compartment because all of their buses are airconditioned. >.
      We definitely won't do that.
      Would someone recommend where we can find ordinary bus liners in Metro Manila going to Baguio and vise versa? We would love for our pet to experience Baguio at least once in his lifetime.

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    • CyPan's Profile Photo

Weekend Getaway in Baguio

by CyPan Online Now Apr 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM

hi,

i am planning to have a weekend getaway with my family ( my wife and son) in Baguio and have listed these iteneraries:

Casa Vallejo, Tam-awan and Botanical Garden, Session Road, Camp John Hay, Burnham Park, Chocolate de Batirol, Good Shepherd (for pasalubong), ukay ukay, Pizza Volante, strawberry taho, Forest House cafe, Mines View Park ( for dress up purposes)

Actually, its my first time to go to Baguio. Any suggestions? Thanks alot. :)

9 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    • moscoba's Profile Photo

Overnight Accommodation

by moscoba Online Now Apr 2, 2013 at 9:46 PM

hotels in clark are full, what is another option to get an accommodation near clark airport for an overnight stay? Any nearest city? I am flying out tomorrow to clark for Baguio City. My hotel in Baguio cannot accommodate me until April 7th due to high season, therefore, I needed to checkout a day before my flight. Any recommendation in any nearby city as long as I get to my flight on time? Thanks!

4 Answers Apr 3, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    • fare queries

by mhareelooh Online Now Jun 14, 2012 at 2:09 AM

just want to ask how much is the fare if youre on la trinidad and youre going to atok?
      la trinidad going to buguias?

3 Answers Jul 2, 2012 at 12:48 AM
    • cheapest innsp please.

by xheng Online Now Mar 23, 2012 at 4:51 AM

where to find cheap inns in baguio? just for 8 hours? we're going to sleep there then Go to Sagada na :) for 7 persons?

2 Answers Mar 23, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    • Pls help. accomodations in baguio for 3 days and 2 nights this April 2012

by RieAnd_tres Online Now Feb 26, 2012 at 12:46 PM

hi
      i would like to ask if you can suggest any transient or any cheap but clean and safe place to stay in baguio this april for 3 days and 2 nights. we are particular with the cleanliness and the atmosphere of the room... as much as possible we have our T&B with hotwater and as much as possible bidet.
      by the way it's accomodation for two. thanks so much!

3 Answers Feb 28, 2012 at 12:54 AM
    • Is there a regular scheduled parade drill at PMA to see ?

by montemaj Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 2:24 PM

THinking of visiting PMA during our Baguio visit this November. What would visitors expect to see at PMA ? Do they have drills in the morning ? Is there a museum visitors can visit ? Or is it just the building itself ?

3 Answers Oct 19, 2011 at 11:20 PM
    • keong64's Profile Photo

Bus from Baguio to Malate & budget guesthouse near session Road

by keong64 Online Now Sep 3, 2011 at 12:09 AM

if i intend to go Malate in Manila -Friendly's Guesthouse Near Nakpil Street from Baquio which's company bus should i take which can bring me to the nearest bus station in Nakpil Street in Malate.
      Please recommend some guesthouses near session road for the price
      around 400-500 Pesos for 1 person.

5 Answers Sep 4, 2011 at 9:44 PM
    • Back to Manil

by heidinad Online Now Jun 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I would like to return to Manila via deluxe bus but, if possible, with a stop to experience Mt. Pinatubo. Are there good accommodations and is it possible to hop back on a deluxe bus next day back to Pasay?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2011 at 4:57 AM
    • hotel rates..

by cnizee Online Now Dec 22, 2010 at 1:23 AM

which is the best hotel... ? good rates, nice place. My boyfriend and i had plan to go to Baguio this coming 29-31 of this month. It is my job to look for a hotel. I dont want to be embarass for choosing the wrong place. This is our first time to be together. Anyone can help? thank you....

2 Answers May 4, 2012 at 6:44 AM
    • Affordable Hotels

by judylyncabal Online Now Nov 18, 2010 at 7:41 PM

I and my friend is planning to go to baguio on the 27th to 29th of this month since it is holiday. We already browse different hotels but mostly of them do not post their rates. In lieu of this, can you suggest us hotels and their contact numbers which their rate per night is not more than Php 1,500.00 with bathroom and AC.
      Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

2 Answers Nov 30, 2010 at 12:37 AM
    • Victory Liner Schedules

by gilbelcina Online Now Nov 9, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Can you give me the exact time the Victory Liner Departure from Baguio to Manila?

4 Answers Oct 7, 2011 at 8:53 PM
    • Travel Time to Baguio

by gilbelcina Online Now Nov 9, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I am from Bohol and I will be traveling to BAGUIO this month. May I know how many hour should we travel from Manila to baguio?

3 Answers Nov 14, 2010 at 6:29 AM
    • hiring a taxi in baguio

by rainabellar Online Now Oct 23, 2010 at 7:34 AM

how much would it cost to hire a taxi for a halfday in baguio city for you to tour around? thank you!!!

3 Answers Oct 25, 2010 at 5:45 AM
    • Baguio Christmas Get Away

by Susa2009 Online Now Oct 18, 2010 at 12:47 AM

We are looking for a apartment or lodging house where we can stay for 3 days and two nights. We are about 33, 9 boys and the rest are girls. If there is a place where they can accommodate 5 in a room, that would be great. It should also have a small function room where we can have our Christmas Party.

2 Answers Nov 30, 2010 at 12:46 AM
    • aparri to baguio

by mchizole Online Now Sep 25, 2010 at 9:44 AM

how do i get to baguio from aparri? ill be visiting my wifes family in aparri for 1 week afterwards were heading to baguio to take a vacation with my family. hassle naman if we go back pa to manila. thanks.

1 Answer Sep 26, 2010 at 9:41 PM
    • short vacation in baguio

by jayhon Online Now May 15, 2010 at 3:46 PM

my wife and i will be going to baguio this september.we will be staying there for 2 days and 1 night.pls help us look for an affordable hotel/lodging house/transient house where we can stay that is also near to the tourist spots.thank you and god bless all..

3 Answers Jul 31, 2010 at 9:03 PM
    • Bus to Manila

by ednalabrador Online Now Apr 17, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Does anyone knows what Buses goes to Manila from Baguio, the quickest way,and what time and how long the Bus ride?

3 Answers Jul 31, 2010 at 8:59 PM
    • miz_lullabye's Profile Photo

Transient Home in Baguio for Group of 10-12

by miz_lullabye Online Now Apr 14, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I am looking for a transient house in baguio good for 10-12 people

A usable kitchen is a must(complete with utensils and cooking tools).

Budget is 4k

Thanks!!!

1 Answer Apr 14, 2010 at 10:24 PM