change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• annwag's Profile Photo

Mosquito protection

Namibia Apr 8, 2014 at 7:52 AM

I would like to know your, guys, personal opinion about taking antimalarial drugs while visiting the area Kvango / Okavango this month. I am accustomed with CDC and WHO rules, but I have some medical contradiction to take that kind of medicines so I am a bit anxious. Both are risky for me.
      The second question is about as good as possible repellent avaible in Namibia. There in Poland the efficient repellents are out of reach. Any recommendation?
      Thanks for your time

more

Near Bagani

• travel from Katima to Bagani

by tracynsmith Online Now Feb 21, 2011 at 4:44 AM

Hi I am travelling to this region in June with my mother and 10 yr old daughter. Is there a good bus service between kisane to Katima and then Katima to Bagani? i am planning on staying a night or two at Ngepi camp - has anyone stayed here as i was told it was fantastic!
      I need some good reliable help with this cheers

• Walvis Bay to Bagani

by ivy_81 Online Now Feb 15, 2011 at 9:18 AM

I would like to travel from Walvis Bay to Bagani, Namibia. I just want to know how the conditions of the roads are. I know the roads from Walvis to Tsumeb will be in good condition but how will it be onwards to Bagani? Are there anyway rivers that can flood and make crossing of the road difficult? Thanks!

4 Answers Feb 15, 2011 at 10:46 AM