Badhoevedorp

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Motor home parking

Marken Aug 6, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Where is the best place to park a Motorhome to visit Marken ?

more
    • gay pride in amsterdam, someone want to go with me!?

Amsterdam Jul 28, 2014 at 1:27 PM

hi! im spanish and i have just been, close Zwolle, almost 2 months. i dnt know amsterdam and i would like to visit this weekend. someone want to go and share time with me???

more
    • Can i get bicycle (paper)box for airport baggage?

Amsterdam Aug 8, 2014 at 4:01 AM

I was stolen my fabric bicycle carriage today. And will leave from Schiphol airport 2014/8/15. so I wonder where can i get bicycle (paper)box free or low cost near by airport?

more
    • Cheap apartments for 8people

Amsterdam Aug 3, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Hi me and my friends are travelling to Amsterdam 5th sep for 3 nights does anyone know of any cheap accommodation and close to centre. Thanks in advance !

more
    • Getting from the port of Ijmuiden to Amsterdam

IJmuiden Jul 26, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hi can anyone tell me the best way and quickest to get to Amsterdam.
      As we are only in port for a short time.
      Thanks

more
    • Transfer from KLM to Aerlingus

Schiphol 3 hours ago

I am flying KLM from Sweden to Amsterdam and connecting with Aerlingus.
      Aerlingus don't print online boarding passes for Amsterdam so I have to go to check-in.
      I arrive at 1900hrs and departure is at 2030.
      I only have hand luggage.
      Is there enough time.

more
    • Tour Europe

Amsterdam 7 hours ago

Hello,
      Hi everyone, I hope you guys can help me as a tourist.
      My questions, if Im flying from Venice to Amsterdam to London... where will it be a nice place to go in the same day before I depart to London?
      And from Amsterdam to London... should i take eurostar of flight as a budget traveler?

Thank you =)

more
    • transit time

Schiphol Yesterday

Is two hours reasonable to transit from a flight on Delta from Seattle to AMS and then to SAS to Copenhagen?
      I was not sure if I have to go through passport control in Schiphol or just when I get to Denmark.

more
    • budgeting for Volendam

Volendam Aug 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Hi,
      I am visiting Volendam with friends in November for a long weekend celebration. Could anybody tell me what to expect by way of prices for a nice meal (not 5 star, just somewhere clean and tidy), how much is a beer, bottle of wine, coffee etc etc...
      Any advice on bars and restaurants would be good too

Many thanks in advance,

Lee

more
    • train journey

Alkmaar Jul 27, 2014 at 3:26 AM

hi-soon i am planning a train journey from schiphol to heiloo station-looks like i take the alkmmar line??

more
    • silence label

Amsterdam Jul 21, 2014 at 4:35 AM

Are there any hotels carrying a silent room label in Amsterdam?

more
    • Where should I stay in Amsterdam?

Amsterdam Yesterday

We (2 adults + 2 kids) are going to go to Amsterdam on Dec 2014, need info about cheap accommodation (Hotel or Apartment) at recommendation location .. (we prefer to center of city) and nearby interest locations..

Need advise..

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

more
    • a job in amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 4, 2014 at 8:26 AM

hi!
      how difficult is to find a job in amsterdam?
      something basic like in a coffee place, just to pay rent

more
    • Canal Boat Tour

Amsterdam Jul 26, 2014 at 6:05 AM

We shall be in Amsterdam in September and plan to go on a Canal Boat Tour. Is there a company that could be recommended for these tours please?

Many thanks

more
    • buitensorg's Profile Photo

What to do and see in 2 days in Amsterdam in December

Amsterdam 21 hours ago

A mid aged couple will be in Amsterdam for 2 days...one person has never been to Nederland! What can they do as the weather is particularly cold in December. Where would it be most suitable to stay on a tight budget to access trains and tram. If you wanted to show Amsterdam off in 2 days what would you suggest! They would enjoy putting in as much as they can in as short space of time! thank you!

more
    • kin79's Profile Photo

Hotels or B n B

Amsterdam Aug 11, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Hi.. I am looking for some budget hotel or b n b in the dam square/damrak area.. Can anyone suggest a good place.. We are 6 people travelling in sept

Thanks
      Neha

more
    • Social and business questions :)

Purmerend Aug 11, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Hello there,
      I would like to know few things about Purmerend such as:
      What nationalities live there?
      What kind of hospitals do they have?
      What kind of schools do they have?
      Are there any international companies,settled in Purmerend?
      What's the level of security?
      What kind of other services are there available?
      Maybe too many questions, but I hope someone would be so kind and find the time to answer :)
      Thank you!

more
    • Time to meet a friend?

Schiphol Jul 29, 2014 at 2:23 AM

I will be traveling to Dubai in a couple of months but will have a 3h25m layover and I was wondering if that's enough time to meet a friend outside of passport control for lunch or something before I head to my connecting flight.

more
    • Location 'of VWaterland

Volendam Jul 25, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Tomorrow I will be 'in Amsterdam and I'd even go in Waterland (Broek, Marken, Volendam, Edam and Monnickeddam) would like to know by what means you can go and if there is' a single bus to visit all the citizens. Thanks for the reply!

more
    • kcnaguit's Profile Photo

street food, markets, weather

Amsterdam Aug 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM

hi! will travel to amsterdam and hague 1st week of september, what will the weather be? i heard it's unpredictable?
      i also like to try some of their famous street foods like herring, croquettes, stroppwaffel, and fries :) are there more foods to try?
      and is albert cuyp worth going to?

more
    • Do I need to collect luggage at LHR?

Schiphol Aug 14, 2014 at 4:39 AM

Do I need to collect luggage at heathrow on the way there?
      Also on return, I would like to get my luggage at London, can I do that? or would it already be checked in for the connecting flight to AMS?

more
    • kin79's Profile Photo

Around Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 5, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Hi All.. We are 5 of us visiting Amsterdam for 4 ngts/5days in September. We would like to see as much as possible i these 5 days (although we dont want to make it very hectic)

Day 1 : Walking tour of Amsterdam, Visit Anne Frank Museum and Van Gogh, Red Light Distict etc
      Day 2: Delft and Hague
      Day 3: Want to visit Edam or some old dutch villages

Can someone please help us make a good itinerary.. I have read the VT pages but I am not sure how to work this out.. We are relying on public transport and would want to hire bicycles at least one day

Any other place that you guys think we shud see, please let me know as I am super confused

Thanks

Neha

more
    • MohamedMordi's Profile Photo

Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona

Amsterdam Jul 29, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Hello guys,

Me and a friend of mine are planning for a trip to Europe this October for 11 days and we are thinking of the following itinerary;

- Amsterdam: 4 days
      - Paris: 2 day (1 day for Disneyland and and the other day for Eiffel tower and louvre museum)
      - Barcelona: 5 days

We will take a train from Amsterdam to Paris and fly from Paris to Barcelona

So what do you think of this itinerary and the distribution of days? knowing that this is the first time for us in Amsterdam and Paris and the second time for my friend in Barcelona.

Thanks a lot

more
    • Cabin baggage security checks to US destinations

Schiphol Jul 22, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Hello there,
      I am flying from Amsterdam to New York. Will I need to switch on my computer during security checks on my hand baggage?
      Thanks

more