Baden-Baden

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get to Baden-Baden from BSL

by Dinarakiseleva76 Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Please give an advice. I arrive to BSL at 22:05 and have a hotel booked in Baden-Baden, Germany. How to get there? Most of car rental services are not open a this time, train is also not available during the night time. How much will be the taxi??

more
    • How to get to Baden-Baden from BSL

by Dinarakiseleva76 Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Please give an advice. I arrive to BSL at 22:05 and have a hotel booked in Baden-Baden, Germany. How to get there? Most of car rental services are not open a this time, train is also not available during the night time. How much will be the taxi??

6 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    • CitizenH's Profile Photo

Baden Airport to Strasbourg. How to?

by CitizenH Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Hello!
      I need to go from the Baden Airpark to Strasbourg and I am about to book rail tickets from Baden Baden to Strasbourg (BD Bahn) and I don't know all the details.

What point of departure is better? Haueneberstein or Rebland?
      How do I go from the airport to the rail station?
      I'm worried about the cost, so I need the cheapest way to travel. If there's a better way, please tell me.
      Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 6:29 AM
    • From Baden-Baden airport to Baden-Baden mainstation

by baysara88 Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 3:04 AM

Which is the connection on Saturday from Baden-Baden airport to Baden-Baden mainstation? Which is the cost and where I can find the details? Thank you so much.

2 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 4:31 AM
    • dostoevsky house in baden baden

by micky_hesse Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 7:45 AM

where is it in baden baden?

2 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 9:09 AM
    • dostoevsky house in baden baden

by micky_hesse Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 7:37 AM

were is it locate in the city?

• From Baden Baden train station to town centre

by shelldemar Online Now Dec 6, 2013 at 3:13 AM

We are arriving at Baden Baden airport at 22.35 and see that there is a 23.15 bus to the station, my understanding is the station is a fair distance from town centre, but by the time we get there I don't think buses will be running anymore, so I am wondering if anyone knows the cost of taxi from the station to town centre - because if it's not cheap then we might as well get a taxi straight from the airport. Many thanks!

4 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 11:59 AM
    • Saving time by Taxi? or should I get the train?

by sallybeans Online Now Oct 17, 2013 at 1:41 AM

To save time, I'm leaving Baden Baden by taxi to go to Karlsruhe and catching the train from there to Stuttgart airport. Can someone please advise the estimated taxi fare, the platform or train at Karlsruhe one should use to get the train to Stuttgart and lastly, whether I am saving any time using a taxi to Karlsruhe as part of the journey? or whether I should get the train for the whole journey from Baden Baden to Stuttgart airport instead? Many thanks Sal

1 Answer Oct 17, 2013 at 2:18 AM
    • Black Forest excursions from baden baden

by Diptig Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Hi there,

Would like to know if there are any excursions or day trips available for Black Forest from baden- baden? We want to cover the scenic route along with cuckoo clock shopping, Black Forest cake and wine tasting. Is there any such excursion available which includes above from baden baden.

Also any info on rhine valley tours from Baden Baden.

3 Answers Oct 12, 2013 at 10:29 PM
    • Baden Baden over Xmas

by llanedeyrn Online Now Oct 11, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I am thinking of spending a few days in Baden Baden between Xmas and New Year. Is the Xmas market still open? Are all the spas open? Is there enough to do in the city/area for 4 days or is 3 enough? Might there be snow on the ground?
      Can I reach mountains and snow (for a walk). Are all the spas nude?

thank you Mrs D Stone

4 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 10:14 PM
    • baden baden airportto stuttgart

by fillis75 Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 5:13 AM

does anyone have any opinion about getting from baden baden airport to suttgart...the cheap way.i will be there at 4 october..thank you

2 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • Baden baden train station

by travelingirl64 Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Does anyone know how far it is from the baden baden train station to Hohenbaden Castle ?? Also are taxis readily available or bus recommended ??? Thank you.

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    • Bus from Baden Baden to Strasbourg

by haritonas Online Now Aug 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Can i take a bus direct from Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden Airport to Strasbourg?

2 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 1:35 PM
    • Area outside baden baden

by Mantqo2 Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM

My wife and I will be spending 3 nights in baden baden the end of aug. what are Some interesting areas near baden baden maybe a day trip

3 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    • Transportation

by hpieniadz Online Now May 12, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I will be vacationing in Heidelberg just for 3 days. Would taking a bus from the city to Baden Baden be the most economical versus a train and how long a trip? I dont' seem to be able to find any information on buses that travel there. Appreciate any information you might have.

HGP

2 Answers May 13, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    • Accommodation

by Arrowman Online Now May 6, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Can anyone recommend any pensions/ B & Bs reasonably close to the centre of Baden- Baden. Alternatively other accommodation up to say €75/night that is of a good standard that you have stayed in.

2 Answers May 6, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    • Driving from Zell am see to Baden Baden

by starcat Online Now Apr 12, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Hi everyone ,

We are gonna travel by car from Zell am see to Baden Baden and we are looking for a night stop somewhere
      Between these two places any reccomendation for a nice village or city to stop overnight?

Thank you in advance for your help.

2 Answers Apr 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM
    • Lockers in Baden airport or centre

by vytjak Online Now Jul 9, 2012 at 2:52 PM

We are in Baden-Baden for 4 hours. Are there any lockers in the FKB airport or in the centre of Baden-Baden city? We would like to take 205 bus straight to the centre. Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Jul 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM
    • What is this monument and how far is it from Stourdza chapel?

by valtor Online Now Nov 12, 2011 at 8:22 AM

We tried to go to Stourdzakapelle, but could not find it. Instead, we reached behind Trinkhalle, on Stourdzastrasse , a small mausoleum (?) or chappel (?), on the front of it is written something like "so wie wir furs vaterland geffallen...", you can see via a small window, inside a big cross and two tombs.

Can somebody please explain me what is this monument, whom are the tombs and also how we had to go from there to Stourdza chapel?

15 Answers Nov 12, 2011 at 9:41 PM
    • Travel from Karlsruhe-Baden airport to Baden-Baden

by Hughbach Online Now Aug 21, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I am flying to Karlsruhe-Baden airport by Ryanair on a Friday evening, landing at 21.35. It appears that the 205 bus to Baden-Baden town centre will have stoppped by then. Is, therefore, a taxi the only way to get to get to the twon centre at that time of night?

Thanks

Hugh Evans

1 Answer Aug 21, 2010 at 4:21 PM
    • dobrovod's Profile Photo

spa etiquette in Baden Baden

by dobrovod Online Now Jan 5, 2010 at 9:11 AM

I have been to Baden Baden before but didn't make it to the Caracalla Therme or Friedrichsbad. I'm hoping to make a trip there again later this month for a long weekend. Would it be best to try both places on different days? What is the typical etiquette inside the spa, completely undressed after a locker area, towels are provided, etc? Are robes and slippers provided or available for sale? Should I plan to wear swimming attire in some parts of the facilities? If I schedule any treatments, is tipping expected?

4 Answers Oct 25, 2011 at 1:27 PM
    • vijayparkhe's Profile Photo

Driving from Interlaken to Mannheim

by vijayparkhe Online Now Aug 1, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Wanted to find out what things one can do related to enjoying nature or any unique things in the area when I drive alone on (N2 upto Basel)E35 from Interlaken to Mannheim. Thank you.

3 Answers Aug 1, 2009 at 3:52 PM
    • How to travel from Baden baden to Triberg?

by Travel1239 Online Now May 21, 2009 at 6:53 AM

How to travel from Baden baden to Triberg? How far is it?
      I am landing at Baden baden ( Ryanair from london)
      How about the Hotels in Triberg?Is it a good place to stay and enjoy black forest beauty?

3 Answers May 23, 2009 at 12:47 AM
    • Parking

by ang13 Online Now May 12, 2009 at 9:54 AM

We are planning on driving to Baden-Baden from Heidelberg. Is there parking in the city? Parking garages, hourly parking anywhere that you could tell me. Thank you!

3 Answers May 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Rastatt.

by Maurizioago Online Now Nov 18, 2008 at 1:27 AM

Are there any direct bus from Baden Baden to Rastatt. How long is the journey from one place to the other.

Thanks!

3 Answers Nov 18, 2008 at 1:27 PM
    • CaraVitalis programme

by Pandia10 Online Now Oct 6, 2008 at 8:23 PM

I would like to avoid the international transaction fees on my card. Has anyone purchased a CaraVital feel good programme the day of? We will only be in Baden- Baden for 2 days so it might be necessary to do this in advance. Has anyone purchased the feel good programme online with the electronic vouchers option?
      Thank you.

• Baden-Baden Horse Races and Vineyards

by RuttFamily98 Online Now May 12, 2008 at 10:12 AM

We will be visiting Baden-Baden on Sunday, May 18th. There are races on this day, we have never been to the horse races and are not sure what to expect. Should we buy the tickets at the facility or make reservations? What kind of dress can we expect? We have dinner reservations at the Zum Alde Got and where hoping to do some wine tasting prior to dinner. Any recomendations for vineyards?

2 Answers May 12, 2008 at 1:48 PM
    • Romantic locats in Baden-Baden?

by RuttFamily98 Online Now May 11, 2008 at 6:54 AM

Hi Everyone,

I will be celebrating my 10 year anniversary in Baden-Baden, unfortunately I only have one night and want to make the most of it. We will be arriving in the early morning to partake of the Friedrichsbad spa before checking into our hotel. Problem is I haven't booked a hotel yet or made dinner reservations. I really want this to be romantic, any suggestions?

Thanks!!

4 Answers May 12, 2008 at 10:19 AM
    • Belsaita's Profile Photo

lockers at the train station of Baden-Baden?

by Belsaita Online Now May 7, 2008 at 12:44 PM

I'm arriving to Baden Airpark for the VT Euromeet 2008 in Karlsruhe (yay yay yayyyy!!)
      as my plane arrives late morning on Thursday, I was thinking of spending a few hours exploring Baden-Baden. I was wondering if there are lockers at the train station of Baden-Baden for storing my bag, so I could do some sightseeing before getting to Karlsruhe

Anyone does know? Or other alternatives?

Thanks! :)

2 Answers May 8, 2008 at 1:10 AM
    • Transportation

by xtorwal Online Now Jan 11, 2008 at 10:46 AM

What about the best way to get to Strasbourg from Baden Baden airport?

1 Answer Jan 11, 2008 at 12:23 PM
    • gaechka's Profile Photo

Hire car in Baden?

by gaechka Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 12:46 AM

Greets from finland,
      We will arrive to air port of Baden at 5.12. will have 1 week of vacation and will travel to Alsase for CS X-market's meeting.
      We would like to rent a car in Baden and go around with it, drive to Alsase and back to Baden. Could you reccomend for us hire companies in Baden? Looking for the simple car with child seat.Budget for 1 week is 200e max!

thanks in advance,

gaechka

2 Answers Oct 11, 2007 at 1:21 AM