Baden-Baden Travel Answers

change location

Baden-Baden connections with France

by Lamialex Online Now Jul 28, 2004 at 2:47 AM

Hello, I live in London and I need to be in Gerardmer in France at the end of january. The cheapest solution for me is to travel to Baden-Baden airport with Ryanair. I saw on internet that Strasbourg was 70km away from Baden-Baden. Is there a bus or a train that connects Baden-Baden and Strasbourg? Or even better Baden-Baden to Epinal in the Vosges? What's the url for coach transport in Germany? I also saw there was a train Banden-Baden to Paris, where can I get its trajectory? So that I can see in which towns this train stops. Thanks in advance. regards Alexandra

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • fabrice's Profile Photo

Re: Baden-Baden connections with France

by fabrice Online Now Jul 28, 2004 at 4:31 AM

you have a direct train baden-baden/strasbourg. then a train strasbourg/saint-dié then saint-dié/gérardmer

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • babbi_it's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Baden-Baden connections with France

by babbi_it Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 2:32 AM

I don't understand well this timetable. Is there only one bus a day to/from Strasbourg??

• fabrice's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Baden-Baden connections with France

by fabrice Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 5:45 AM

there are several trains daily strasbourg-baden baden ; but most of the time you need to change in appenweier;

there is also a bus, but it is a line from freiburg/breisgau , via strasbourg and kehl , and it goes to baden-baden/karlsruhe/airport

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines