change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LauraCesTrinas's Profile Photo

Wien-Sankt Poelten after 19:00

Sankt Pölten Feb 24, 2015 at 5:31 AM

Hello! can anyone tell me how to get to St.Poelten from Wien after 19:00 ?
      My flight is landing at 18:40 on Wien airport and the last train to St.Poelten departs at 18:38
      Is there any bus line or any other way to reach my hotel in St.Poelten after that?
      I think I can´t afford a taxi so I would prefer something cheaper please.
      Many thanks.

more
    • jamisonpi's Profile Photo

Want to stay with a family in a guesthouse

by jamisonpi Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM

My son and I will be traveling to Austria to train in table tennis in Schwechat. We do not want to stay in Schwechat but are drawn to Baden Bei Wien. I would like to stay in an apartment or live with a family near the center of town. We would like to be able to take a train everyday to Schwechat and Vienna on our free days. Can anyone offer me any suggestions or know someone that we can stay with?

Thanks

14 Answers Feb 28, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    • vienna to baden

by mara41 Online Now Jun 13, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Wanting to know how to travel from Vienna to Sommerarena Baden we would like to see the Operetta Pariser Leben

2 Answers Jun 14, 2010 at 1:13 AM
    • Baden bei Wien

by philB2003 Online Now Jan 1, 2008 at 6:01 PM

My family and I were Hungarian refugees in Austria in 1956-1957. About the first 3 months we lived in a beautiful small hotel a villa that served as a sanitarium part of the year in Baden bei Wien. I was only 10 years old at the time. However, I still remember the beautiful setting. To get there our auto had to drive a serpentine road. We were treated royally during our entire stay. I remember the wrought iron fence by the entrence. I am trying to plan a return visit possibly this summer. Would anyone have the name of the place with possible photographs?
      Much thanks in advance
      PhilB2003

1 Answer Jan 2, 2008 at 2:22 AM
    • BADEN TRINITY COLUMN

by JOEATT Online Now Jan 3, 2005 at 3:49 AM

I have just visited Baden in Austria . I would like to know which three saints are represented round the base of the column. Thank You Joe

2 Answers Jan 9, 2005 at 3:31 AM
    • High Speed Tram

by VanessaR Online Now Sep 7, 2002 at 4:08 PM

Is someone able to tell me the cost of the High Speed Tram operating between Vienna and Baden

3 Answers Sep 23, 2002 at 8:40 PM