change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• aonceu's Profile Photo

Getting to and from Simatai

Beijing Jul 1, 2015 at 7:02 PM

I read about the 980 Express Bus from Dongzhimen to Miyun bus station and then the Miyun mini buses to Simatai so I planned my whole trip around that. Upon more research, I found that many people never found the mini buses and were pressured to pay for a 200-400 RMB taxi ride to Simatai and then another to get back.

Has anyone actually taken the mini bus and how long does it take? I plan on taking the 980 bus from Beijing around 0700 on a Friday, around what time can I expect to arrive in Simatai? Or will I be forced to pay 200+ RMB to get from Miyun to Simatai and will I have trouble getting back to Beijing the next day?

more
    • Points of interest

Beijing Jul 1, 2015 at 11:03 AM

I'll be in Beijing next week for2 1/2 days . Can someone recommend points of interest?

more
    • aonceu's Profile Photo

Cheap Accommodation in Gubei Water Town

Gubeikou Jul 1, 2015 at 8:14 PM

I just booked a $92 USD room in Yinghua Hotel from CTrip. This costs almost as much as my four other hotel rooms in China combined. Are there any cheaper options in Gubei?

I've heard of people staying in hostels and renting rooms in people's homes but I can't find any other information. Should I cancel my reservation? Please help me out and thanks in advance!

more

Near Badalingzhen