Bad Radkersburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• search for family crest on a church in Bad Radkersburg

by elisezach Online Now May 26, 2014 at 3:26 PM

I am looking for a church in Bad Radkersburg which supposedly contains a picture or carving of my family crest. My family origin is that they are what is called old Hungarian aristocracy (Alter Ungarischer Adel)and I was told by an Austrian relative that one of the churches in Bad Radkersburg, on the border of Austria and Slovenia, is supposed to contain a copy of our family's crest. Where in the church, I am not sure, but I thought that the relative said it was above the entrance to the church. But it could also be somewhere inside the church.
      The one church which comes to mind from what I have been reading about Bad Radkersburg is that they may mean the old parish Church or John the Baptist Church, but I am not at all sure of this.
      Could you possibly advise me, since I am planning a trip to Austria in late June/ early July.
      Thank you kindly.

2 Answers May 27, 2014 at 6:40 AM
    • From B. Radkersburg to Budapest

by casssiana Online Now Jul 8, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Hi
      I'm from Brasil and will be staying n Bad Radkersburg for a few days, and would like to visit Budapest, because I see it's near. What do you recomend? By bus or train? Wich connections I have to make? Because I need the cheapest option (and wil go there only for a couple days)
      =)
      Thanks

5 Answers Jul 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM