change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sport Verein

Würzburg Jul 7, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Hallo,
      Ich such nach einem bestimmten Sportverein der wohl in einem kleinen Dorf in der Umgebung von Würzburg ist. Das Dorf hat ca. 600 Einwohner, und auch so ca 480 Mitglieder. Dieser verinnerlicht bietet eine Sport Art an, die so ähnlich ist wie Basketball, nur das dass freistehende Körbe sind, und es einen 3 und 6 Meter Linie gibt für strafen. Jeder Korb zählt aber nur einen Punkt. Weiss einer von euch zufällig wie der Verein oder die Sport Art heißt?
      Vielen Dank im Voraus!!

more
    • Best breakfast?

Oberambach Jul 28, 2015 at 3:35 PM

We are staying in an apartment and would like a good fresh bra fast. Ideas?

more
    • Freising hotels

Freising Jul 26, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Good place to stay near train station for flight out of MUC the next morning?

more
    • Train from Frankfurt Airport to Wuerzburg

Frankfurt Jul 20, 2015 at 2:03 PM

We will be taking a train from Frankfurt airport to Wuerzburg. After we clear customs is it difficult to find the train platforms? The airport is huge and from the maps it is not all that clear. Our train is an ICE leaving from platform 4 if that helps. The maps indicated that there were two train areas so I want to be sure we head to the right one.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Nazi party rally grounds

Nürnberg 7 hours ago

Hi. If someone wants to visit the sites of Luitpoldhain and Zeppelinfeld, are these places open spaces that can be visited anytime or one should visit them during the opening hours of the Congress Hall? And pls tell me for someone who doesn't speak english (nor german either0, do you think that the material of the exhibition at the Congress Hall is worth the visit? I mean, are the photo material and the videos understandable without understanding the words? Thanks.

more
    • Marienburg Fortress

Würzburg Jul 27, 2015 at 5:39 AM

what is the easiest way to get there from our hotel in town. Is there a link for the bus and tram maps of Wurzburg. I understand that a bus number 9 leaves from the Residenz to go there but that only runs about once an hour, not too convenient.
      Should I just cab there and if so will there be cabs around when we leave? Walking is not an option for us.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

underground passage

Nürnberg Aug 1, 2015 at 8:07 AM

Hallo. Pls tell me if outside the Hdf there is an underground passage that gets us on the other side of the road, outside the old gate? Or even better, leading at the back of the old tower, getting out at Konigstrasse? I hope you've understood my question. Thank you.

more
    • Money Echange at Frankfurt Airport

Frankfurt Jul 20, 2015 at 1:59 PM

I need to exchange some cash for Euros after we land at Frankfurt airport. (We do not use ATMs). What do you suggest as the best place in the airport to do assuming there are multiple options.

more
    • Bus tickets where toget them

Würzburg 11 hours ago

Where do I get bus tickets. What is the cost of a single ticket and do I validate them on the bus? We are staying at our hotel near The cathedral. This would be for bus. Number 9that goes to the fortress.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Unknown name of a spot

Nürnberg Aug 1, 2015 at 9:27 AM

I have marked some very beautiful spots in Nurnberg but what about this 'Kettensteg"? I don't mean the restaurant but the complex with the bridges and the beautiful scenery(coordinates 49.45449, 11.07087). How can one reach this place? There seem to be some stairs going down (coordinates 49.45501, 11.07039). Is this the way to see it better? Thank you.

more