change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Quite and unpopular place to go.

Duisburg Mar 14, 2015 at 6:16 AM

Hello,
      I am going to visit my girlfriend next saturday.
      I want a quite place like some very unpopular place on a Mountain or any place where less people come.
      I want to celebrate her Birthday on a quite place and want to cut a cake close to Nature.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in Advance.

more
    • Pamelita's Profile Photo

What's the easiest way to get to Copenhagen from Bonn?

Cologne Yesterday

Hi all -

I will be traveling to Bonn in August for a graduate program and afterwards I'd like to travel to Copenhagen. I know there are trains from Germany to Denmark and I am looking for suggestions on which route is the most direct.

Many thanks in advance!

Pamela

more
    • Some quite and green place

Gelsenkirchen Mar 13, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Hello,
      I am going to visit my girlfriend next saturday.
      I want a quite place like some green place on a Mountain or any place where less people come.

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation to Aachen.

Düsseldorf Mar 22, 2015 at 9:41 AM

How can I travel from Dusseldorf airport to Aachen and vice versa? How long would the journey be?

more
    • aishen1208's Profile Photo

Visiting neighboring countries in Europe

Hemer Mar 1, 2015 at 7:58 PM

Hi. This will be my first time to travel Europe. I'll be staying in Hemer for 6 weeks. I only have weekends to explore Germany and hopefully to travel some neighboring countries like Netherlands, France and Belgium. Do you think it's possible considering the limited time I have? Please suggest places I must see, and the travel time if possible, and I'll do my research from there. Thanks in advance :)

more