Bad Bramstedt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wedding Photographer

Saarland Jan 23, 2016 at 11:48 AM

My son is getting married in Saarburg in April and was wondering if anybody know a good wedding photographer and a mobile hairdresser either in Saarburg or nearby?

Thank you

more
    • Translator

Saarland Jan 23, 2016 at 11:45 AM

My Son is getting married in Saarburg in April and was wondering if anybody knows a translator who can translate from German in to English in the church wedding ceremony?

Thank you

more
    • Would like to visit Remagen in June 2016

Remagen Jan 22, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Is driving a car into Remagen convenient?
      What are some of the places to visit?
      What hotels are reasonably priced?

more
    • pub with beers selection

Mönchengladbach Jan 9, 2016 at 9:59 AM

Hello :) We are looking for a nice place to have some beers different than Alter Market . Thank you for your advice :)

more
    • internet speed

Frankfurt am Main Jan 7, 2016 at 12:16 AM

who know about Frankfurt Internet speed ? which is your advise me Frankfurt Internet Provider ?

more
    • Accommodation in Wacken (Rockfestival)

Germany Jan 30, 2016 at 6:09 AM

Hello,
      who has a recommendation for Accommodation in Wacken (for the rock festival) or in the vicinity. Thank you!

more
    • ferry times and prices

Borkum Jan 17, 2016 at 8:05 AM

we would like the timetable and price list of ferries from eemshaven to borkum in july please wanting to book our flights around these times thank you

more
    • Quedlinburg Worth The Visit?

Germany Jan 11, 2016 at 9:45 AM

Is Quidlinburg and a stay at the Thenophano Hotel worth the side trip. It is a UNESCO site and in 1,000 places.

Thanks

more
    • ashisharyan's Profile Photo

Duesseldorf Hotels?

Düsseldorf Yesterday

Hello,

I am planning to visit Dusseldorf from May 31 to June 6 to go to this event called "Drupa" its happening at Messegelände,40474 Düsseldorf.

I am planning to book a hotel to stay close to the place where its happening but unable to understand as to where to book the hotel.

If anyone can please help me in the same. I am also looking forward to meet some VT over there.

We are two guys looking for a Twin sharing room.

Thanks

more
    • finding a street location

Bautzen Feb 1, 2016 at 3:54 PM

I am trying to find a street named Boleslaw- beiruit stra. The name is from a place where my family lived in the 1950's in Bautzen. I am wondering if it has been changed or the street no longer exists.

more
    • Ksulli123's Profile Photo

Worthwhile to Visit in early April?

Berchtesgaden 22 hours ago

Hi! I am trying to "lock in " a 3 night stay somewhere after leaving the Garmish area and before heading back to the airport in Munich. Berchtesgaden and the Konigssee area look absolutely breathtaking and I would love to go there, but, I am a little worried because it will be early April and I wonder if perhaps I should save that area for another visit during the summertime. I am planning on renting a car and some people have told me it could be very foggy and I definitely don't want to be driving if that is the case. Does anyone have any opinions on that? Or do you think it's not that big of a deal driving-wise and it is still a worthwhile 2-day stay, even in early April. Thank you so much in advance.

more
    • Suggestions

Germany Yesterday

Hi, I am visiting Germany for a 23 day visit with my family (wife,sister & mom) from June 21st to July 14th with my arrival and departure being Munich.
      I would like to know what all should I cover in Germany and my mode of travel will be by car except in cities like Munich and Berlin.
      After a rough understanding of the places to see I thought of doing this, as I arrive in Munich, hire a car and head to Rothenburd ob de Tauber from 21st to 23rd June and then drive down to Fussen for 2 nights from 23rd June. I would like to know if there would be any other recommendations on the time of stay and place as well. After Fussen head to black forest region for 4-5 nights and then to the Rhine valley region for again 4-5nights, then head to Statsbourg for 3-4 nights and then to Berlin for 4-5 nights then back to Munich for 3 nights.
      How does this sound, I would like to do some scenic non touristy places hence the place of stay could be BnB's some with good views some with good gardens and place to walk and relax. Would appreciate some detailed feedback on places to visit and locations to opt for staying.

more
    • Newbies to Munich ... What should we do?!

Munich Jan 27, 2016 at 2:45 AM

Myself and 2 girl friends will be travelling to Munich 3rd-5th March 2016.

Is there anything we must see in our time there? We like a mix of sight seeing, and bars/restaurants in the evening. We like quirky or hidden places that some tourists may not know about.

Where is best to stay? Particular areas etc?

Any other tips or hints?

Thanks!

more
    • AnjaVucinic's Profile Photo

How to get to Strasbourg, France from Baden Baden Airpark?

Baden-Baden Jan 28, 2016 at 2:06 PM

Hey guys smiley Can someone please explain me the easiest way to get to train station that goes to Strasbourg from Baden Airpark? I had been looking trains on www.thetrainline-europe.com, but I didn't find where is train station in Baden Baden, so I don't want to buy tickets for a wrong station if there is more than one station in Baden Baden. Also, is there easier way to get to Strasbourg, cause this seems really confusing to me. laugh Thank you in advance for your answers! Anja smiley

more
    • Family trip to Germany

Germany Jan 28, 2016 at 12:01 PM

I am planning a tourist trip to Germany, hoping to get a good look at all Germany has to offer. There is 6 of us in the group, all fairly active people.
      I'm planning on visiting 3-4 places and staying there each for a few days. Traveling between each one with an interrail pass. Could someone suggest areas to visit, that are within a few hours of each other. I cannot decide where to go, and what are the 'must see' areas of Germany for our first trip. Or where to stay! We would like to see cities, zoos, castles and cultural Germany..can we do this all within 7-9 days?
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • Deus_ultima's Profile Photo

1 DAY in Berlin

Berlin Jan 7, 2016 at 11:46 AM

Hello!
      I literally have about 8 hours in Berlin.
      My starting point is Kreuzberg.

I know no miracles can be done, but if you have a few must sees you think I can manage, let me know! :)

more
    • Ksulli123's Profile Photo

Itinerary suggestions!

Bavaria Jan 30, 2016 at 6:19 PM

Hi! My husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Munich and the surrounding area in early April! I am pretty overwhelmed with all the options! We are thinking 10 days and are hoping you all could give us maybe some good itinerary options. We are not looking at the nightlife so much, but maybe choices of places to eat, visit and the history, some castles, definitely the outdoors, some charming villages to stay/visit , and ideally some bike rides if that is doable this time of year. We plan on renting a car at least part/all of the time.....I would love a few tips and suggestions!

Thanks so much!

more
    • Venningen Parish

Landau in der Pfalz Jan 10, 2016 at 8:44 AM

I am studying my family history and we are planning a trip in 2016 to visit the city. I have many family members with baptism and marriage records from Venningen, Bayern, Germany. From what I find on the internet, this is the catholic parish in Landau in der Pfalz. Does it still stand and are there pictures of it?

more
    • LSalisbury's Profile Photo

First time traveling to Berlin

Berlin Jan 8, 2016 at 7:36 AM

Hello!
      I will be visiting Berlin in February with my husband..he will be attending a conference so I will be solo much of the week. Any suggestions for good shopping, museums, cafes?
      I'm a bit nervous as I have only traveled outside of the U.S. once.
      Thanks so much in advance!

more