Travel Answers
Bacolod City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What's the best way to get to Gamay from Catarman?

Province of Northern Samar 12 hours ago

I will be in Catarman in 2 weeks and would like to travel to Gamay. What is the best way to get there and is it safe to travel there now? Is it possible to rent a car in Catarman and drive to Gamay? Also, any info on hotels in Catarman and Gamay would be a big help. Thanks!

more
    • travel time

Province of Mindoro Occidental Yesterday

travel from abra de ilog to paluan, Occ. mindoro... time and fare?

more
    • Internet connection at home in Agoho / Camiguin Island

Province of Camiguin Mar 24, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Hello Dear Forum !

I am writing to you this short email because I think that you could
      give me the answer to my question.
      My wife's parents from CDO have bought a house in Agoho/Camiguin
      and are soon going to move there. Now the issue is that I cannot get any information
      on the types of internet connection available at Agoho.
      In your opinion, what is the best, most convenient, functional way to connect to the
      www & Viber & Skype etc. in this village?
      If it's the 4G tattoo pocket wi-fi from globe, is globe the largest provider on Camiguin?
      Would that pocket wi-fi work well?
      Or would it be necessary to get the house wired for a landline first, plus a wi-fi ADSL modem router?

So, wireless (pocket wifi with globe)
      OR
      landline (fixed home phone line) plus ADSL router ?

What is the majority in Agoho using? And who to contact for a quick solution / connection?

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Kind regards ,
      Maribel & Emilio
      ( half-breed@hotmail.de )

more
    • Visiting balesin

Balesin Island 8 hours ago

Hi can anyone help me out wiling to pay if a member can help me visit balesin for 3days only coming from dubai

more
    • Travel Guide from Camiguin to Dahilayan Forest Park

Cagayan de Oro City 11 hours ago

Hi,

Just want to as if there are any transportation available from camiguin going directly to Dahilyan Forest Park..

hoping to read some good advice

Thank you in advance for your response

more
    • best vacation

Province of Nueva Vizcaya 19 hours ago

what is the best vacation destination nueva vizcaya

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

balibago brownot?

Angeles Apr 11, 2014 at 7:18 PM

hey,

where to look for scheduled brownouts info in ageles city? cus its 2 hours i heard there a brownout in balibago now, around vinna bonifacio,from around 7am till now even...its long time for a wild brownout, so might been scheduled? where i cud check? thx

more
    • TinaH24's Profile Photo

how much will i cost to travel from here to cabanatuan to pagudpud ilocos?

Cabanatuan City Apr 8, 2014 at 5:51 PM

how much will i cost to travel from here to cabanatuan to pagudpud ilocos?

more
    • Transportation Naga to Legaspi

Naga City Apr 7, 2014 at 11:31 AM

What's the timetable of vans leaving for Legaspi City from Naga?

more
    • Where to buy?

Tagbilaran City Apr 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Where to buy Hardware and tools in Tagbilaran City?

more
    • ipams in aurora blvd new manila

Quezon City Mar 31, 2014 at 6:32 PM

how to get to aurora blvd. new manila, quezon city from sm north?

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

for ship trip

Boracay Island Mar 20, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Hello there,

I kindly ask for suggestions on how to get to Boracary by boat or ferry, as I'll be in Cebu next week. Looking for best deals on transport tickets, and budget accommodation as well, Thank you,

more
    • veortiz's Profile Photo

Gota Village

Caramoan Mar 17, 2014 at 7:24 AM

I planning for a trip to Caramoan, i'd like to know if Gota Village is really the best or at least one of the best place to stay there?

more
    • Travel Time

Butuan 7 hours ago

How many hours the travel time from cebu to butuan by ferry boat and how much the fare?tnx.

more
    • b&b, resorts

Napsan Apr 12, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Are there any resorts or bed and breakfasts at the Napsan Beach?

more
    • Choice: Honda Bay & the Underground River OR Port Barton?

Palawan Apr 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Palawan in mid-May, flying into Puerto Princesa and out of El Nido. We only have 8 nights there so to avoid the stress of trying to fit in too many different places, we need to make the decision: 3 nights in Puerto Princesa inc. day trips to Honda Bay and the Underground River or head straight on up to Port Barton and stay there for 3 night (perhaps camping for a couple at Thelma and Toby's).

What we want out of this holiday is a bit of beauty, relaxation and a dose of adventure... Port Barton seems to offer that but I can't tell whether it's foolish to miss out seeing some of the island's biggest attractions in favour of it.

Any insights would be very happily appreciated!

more
    • wooblo45's Profile Photo

travel websites

Province of Bulacan Apr 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM

I am wondering what are the most legitimate websites for buying a roundtrip ticket to the Philippines? I will also be in the Bulacan province for 2-3 months. When is the best time to book so I can get the best rate?

more
    • restaurants

Philippines Apr 6, 2014 at 6:34 PM

best restaurant for steaks in Cebu

more
    • how much budget you need if you are traveling with two kids and an adult?

Puerto Galera Apr 4, 2014 at 10:01 PM

how much budget you need if you are traveling with two kids and an adult?

more
    • Furniture store near Quezon City for a recliner

Manila Apr 3, 2014 at 8:50 PM

My Grandfather lives in Quezon City (We live in the US) and are looking for a furniture store near his residence where we can order a lifting recliner and have it delivered to his house. Any help?

more
    • Talindak Beach Cottages

El Nido Apr 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Hi friends, i will go to El Nido from 18-21 Jun 2014 and i am finding accommodation. Is anyone in Talindak Beach Cottages? Is it recommended? Thanks a lot!

more
    • Malaysian Residence Pass

Philippines Mar 27, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Hi I am holding a Malaysian Resdience Pass - and I am planning to go back to philippines ofr holiday..... what do I need to do so that I will not have any problem in the Immigration when I come back to Malaysian.

more
    • Shuttle Pick-up at PARTAS Pasay Bus Terminal

Pasay City Mar 24, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Is there a Shuttle Company that I can call to make arrangements for passenger pick-up at PARTAS Bus terminal in Pasay to Remington Hotel in Resorts World, Manila?

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Chef Jessie

Manila 10 hours ago

Looking for restaurants in Manila worth visiting. Came across Chef Jessie online and the menu looks quite good. Is it pricey? How much will it be for 2 people for main meal alone?

Also, which location should i go to out of the below loations?

Chef Jessie Rockwell Club
      Ground Level, Amorsolo Square,
      Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center,
      Makati City, Philippines

Chef Jessie Top of The City
      34th Floor, Citibank Tower
      8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Safe or sorry?

Manila 14 hours ago

Over the past few weeks people have been telling me some very bad things about safety in Manila. Some even said that to be careful when walking out of airport and going in taxis in the night as people mug you and take all your money. Sould i be worried? Any tips on safety?

more

Popular Bacolod City Travel Answer Locations

• white beach resorts

Bacolod City Feb 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM

We plan to have a family vacation in Bacolod and a beach resort. What is a private, secluded, white sand beach resort you can recomment - more upscale. Is Punta Bulata resort worth the price and the traveltime? Thank you.

4 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • MayvelynG's Profile Photo

Silay/Talisay and Bacolod visit

Bacolod Nov 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM

HI,

Would it be possible to visit The ruins and the ancestral homes and at the same time visit mambukal resot for 3D and 2 nights only? 1st day ETA is 745 am and ETD from Bacolod-3rd day 8am. Please help me plan my itinerary

9 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 6:03 AM
    • meannarguelles's Profile Photo

Bacolod city 1st timer

Bacolod City Oct 22, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Pls. suggest naman po cheaper tour package contacts good for 6pax for our bacolod city tour.sa jan.30 po next year......

2 Answers Nov 5, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    • thoneebench1's Profile Photo

Weekend in Bacolod

Bacolod City Sep 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'll be having a quick weekend break this Oct 6 -7 in Bacolod. What can you suggest for me to do/try/eat/see given this schedule? I'll be staying in Business Inn, which is located in Lacson Street downtown Bacolod.

Are taxis abundant in that area? How much will it cost from airport to hotel?

Many thanks!

3 Answers Sep 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM
    • JoanP15's Profile Photo

Need suggestion for 3 day 2 night itinerary for Bacolod from Cagayan de Oro City

Bacolod City Aug 24, 2012 at 6:19 AM

> Need suggestion for 3 day 2 night itinerary for Bacolod from Cagayan de Oro City
      > Which is less expensive route? or Where to start? Ano sasakyan? my direct plane or barko papunta dyan?

6 Answers Aug 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM
    • Acej's Profile Photo

FIRST TIME IN BACOLOD CITY

Bacolod Jul 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Hi VTers,

I'll be in Bacolod city for 4 days this july.I am a backpacker.. I have alloted overnight stay in Guimaras. I need your suggestions on what sites to visit..and how to make this trip less ( GASTOS ) :) Please see my sample IT:

Day 1
      The Ruin, how to get there from the airport?
      The ruin to Circle Inn? is there any cheap accommodation in the city?
      Bacolod City tour ( by walkin around,ridin a jeepney.. any recommendation where to go? any restaurant? delicacies?

Day 2

Overnight stay at MAMBUKAL... how to get there from Circle Inn? how much is the overnight stay in mambukal? what to do in mambukal? any near tourist attraction in mambukal?

Day 3,
      from mambukal to guimaras island.. how to get there?
      Guimaras island overnyt stay.. any cheap accommodation in guimaras island?

Day 4,

Departure Bacolod-Manila (PM)

Guys pls help me.. what can you say bout my IT?
      Pls help me bout my IT?
      All your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

1 Answer Jul 14, 2012 at 5:44 AM
    • tlalzona's Profile Photo

Itinerary for 4days-3night stay in Bacolod

Bacolod City Jun 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Could you please suggest a relaxing itinerary for a 4days-3nights stay in Bacolod. Many thanks.

4 Answers Jun 6, 2012 at 6:21 AM
    • How to Go to Calatrava

Bacolod City Jan 5, 2012 at 12:29 AM

How do we go to Calatrava from Bacolod Airport

• trahrur's Profile Photo

almost 5 days in Bacolod

Bacolod City Dec 20, 2011 at 1:29 AM

Hello,
      I`ll arrive to Bacolod in February 2012 for 6 days ( 4 whole days). I`ll arrive to Bacolod airport about 1 p.m.
      I`m planning to stay at Check Inn hotel.
      If to take a taxi ( to bargain with driver) from Silay airport to hotel and on the way to visit Ruins (a driver will be waiting there about 30-40 min). How much it will be cost ( in average), I mean airport-Ruins-hotel?
      Or it will be better to go from airport to hotel by shuttle bus ( I`ve read it stopped near SM Bacolod) and having left small luggage at the hotel to visit Ruins?
      I`ve read one of websites where had been written that for visiting Punta Tay Tay one should take a jeepney routed Central Market to Punta Tay Tay. Is Central Market close to Check Inn hotel or it is Libertad ( Central Market)? How to find these jeepneys and approximate rate to go there ?
      I have prepared approximate itinerary for 4 whole days of my visiting Bacolod. May be you have any advices?
      1 day of arrival ( only half a day) Ruins
      2 day Guimaras island
      3 day Mambukal
      4 day Don Salvador-La Vista Higlands ( to take photos)- San Carlos ( Public park)
      5 day Any suggestions ( advices) ? I do not know what to visit.
      6 day ( only half a day till 2 p.m.) Any suggestions?
      Thank you.
      P.S. I have all kind of information about Guimaras, Mambukal, Don Salvador.

19 Answers Mar 11, 2012 at 5:11 AM
    • Apartments

Bacolod City Dec 11, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Where is the safest area to rent an apartment in Bacolod City?

1 Answer Dec 11, 2011 at 6:56 PM
    • jayjayc's Profile Photo

Jeep / Bus from Bacolod City to Sagay City

Bacolod City Nov 3, 2011 at 9:44 AM

1.) Ano oras pinaka maaga na bus simula Bacolod to Sagay? Kung madaling araw pa lang meron na, mas okay.
      2.) San sa Bacolod ang bus terminal?
      3.) Mga ilan oras byahe?
      4.) Mga magkano?

Thank you - jayjayc

2 Answers Nov 4, 2011 at 12:10 AM
    • van rental in bacolod

Bacolod City Oct 12, 2011 at 6:46 PM

how much is van rental per day in bacolod city?

5 Answers Nov 28, 2011 at 3:12 PM
    • How to get to Mambukal Reosrt form Bacolod Airport

Bacolod Sep 29, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Hi.. We'll be in bacolod from 10/7 to 10/9 attending a wedding on the 8th. I've read a lot about Mambukal and wanted to go there. We'll be arriving on the 7th at 1:10 pm and would like to ask how to get to Mambukal. Will it be possible to enjoy an overnight stay there as we have to attend the wedding the next day at 2pm?
      We'll be staying at Chalet on the 8th and are planning to go to The Ruins on the 9th before our 1:40 pm-flight. Please guide us as well on how to get there and please suggest on an itinerary that will work. :)

1 Answer Sep 29, 2011 at 8:39 PM
    • Old Port Silay

Bacolod Sep 25, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Hi! I'm Ralph from Cebu. My trip to Bacolod is looming in the horizon, and i don't know yet as to how i can get to Old Port of Silay. I would appreciate if you guys will be able to provide me information so i can get there (from the airport to Old port of silay) I will be grateful if you can also locate a place (pension huse, lodging house, hotel) where i can sleep for the night which is near Old port of silay. It'll be my first time to visit this beautiful place so i hope the weather and locals will be good to me :) I'm looking forward to hear from you guys. More Power to this site!

• Old Port Silay

Bacolod City Sep 25, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Hi! I'm Ralph from Cebu and my trip to bacolod is already looming in the horizon yet i don't know where and how i can get to Old Port Silay. I would like to ask for directions from the airport going to that place and if you can also name a pension house, lodging house or a hotel near Old Port Silay where i can sleep for the night i would appreciate it a lot. As much as possible i'd like to go there by bus or jeepney. It'll be my first time to visit this beautiful place so i do hope the locals and the weather will be good to me. I'm looking forward to hear from you guys. thank you so much!

2 Answers Sep 25, 2011 at 10:56 PM
    • jecmac's Profile Photo

Airport to the Ruins

Bacolod City Sep 20, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Hi, how do I go to the Ruins coming from Silay Airport? I'd prefer to take public transpo and not take a cab.

Thanks!

4 Answers Sep 20, 2011 at 6:40 PM
    • nikkinikz's Profile Photo

HELP: First Time in Bacolod

Bacolod Sep 17, 2011 at 1:57 AM

Hi, I will be going to Bacolod on Sept.30-Oct.2 alone (unplanned, just got a promo form airphil express). I still have no any idea on what to do, places to visit and foods to try. I would like also to ask if it is possible to be able to visit Iloilo and Guimaras with that span of time I have? Is there anyone of you who will be going on the same dates as I do? Your replies will be very much appreciated. :)

3 Answers Sep 18, 2011 at 8:31 PM
    • Bacolod City help.

Bacolod City Sep 6, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Hi. I'm planning to go to Bacolod this oct 15-18. I just need some help with regards to my possible itinerary. MY flight on Oct 15 is 3:40pm. I want to maximize my stay there. Hope you can help. Thanks.

5 Answers Oct 3, 2011 at 6:01 PM
    • jecmac's Profile Photo

My first time to travel alone. Destination: Bacolod

Bacolod City Sep 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM

I'd be going on my first solo travel in October and I've chosen to visit Bacolod. It will be a short stay, from October 5 to 7. My flight in is in the afternoon of 5th and flight out in the morning of 7th. Basically, I've got a day and a half to roam. Any suggestions please on the itinerary? I would like to cover as much of the place as possible. I prefer to use the the public transport or walk if possible. I'm not that good in directions so please, details would be much appreciated.
      Thanks!

7 Answers Sep 7, 2011 at 2:16 AM
    • Masskara Festival

Bacolod City Aug 29, 2011 at 7:28 AM

Hi there! My friends and I are going to Bacolod from October 13-16. Can you suggest things we can do, places to see and food to taste in Bacolod. Hope to hear from you soon!

3 Answers Sep 5, 2011 at 5:43 PM
    • Bacolod Tour

Bacolod Aug 19, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Will there be a direct way from Bacolod to Guimaras? We would like to go to Guimaras while we are in BAcolod. How much would I prepare for Bacolod and Guimaras tours and accomodations? Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 18, 2011 at 8:42 PM
    • HOW TO GET TO SUM-AG FROM BACOLOD CITY PIER

Sum-ag Aug 11, 2011 at 8:18 PM

I will have a 3-day and 2-night trip to Iloilo next month and while in Iloilo, I would like to have a quick visit to a friend in Sum-ag, Bacolod City. So, I will take a 1-hr trip from Iloilo to Bacolod through a ferry boat. From Bacolod city pier, how can I get to Sum-ag at an affordable cost i.e., not taking a taxi or not renting a car? How to get to Sum-ag jeepney station from Bacolod City pier, if there are jeepneys going to Sum-ag? Thanks in anticipation for your help.

2 Answers Aug 12, 2011 at 12:28 AM
    • Bacolod - Iloilo - Guimaras - Iloilo

Bacolod Aug 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Hi.. maybe you guys can help me.. I'm currently doing a research on where to go and what to do for this trip.. Our flight is on Sept 29 4am to Bacolod.. Im planning on going straight to mambukal and stay there for a night. Leave the next morning and check in somewhere in Bacolod.. but, since I'm taking my 3 yr old son with me, I need to make an itinerary that won't tire me and my baby much.. Second option is to just stay at mambukal for 2 nights and then go to Iloilo and not watch na the Masskara Festival.. I need to know travel time from Bacolod airport to mambukal then mambukal to city and which jeeps / buses should we take.. Also, do any of you know a hotel or an inn very near Iloilo Airport as our flight is at 0650am october 4.. thank you much much.. PS.. u might want also to suggest a resort at guimaras that has 24 hour electricity.. and cheap as well... :)

5 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 11:40 PM
    • Bacolod

Bacolod Aug 1, 2011 at 4:31 AM

Hi everyone,me and my family (4)will be in bacolod on nov.8-1o am.,we are so excited..just reading the threads from helpful people like you guys..making things easier for us.sayang nga nov.9 8pm return to Mla namin may pasok kasi.
      Kaya we would like tospend each time worthwhile-from silay airport-straight to Mambukal na kami--then the following day like lunch time,saan ba ma suggest nyo para sulit bago bumalik sa airport..thanks in advance ulit.Good Job!

5 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 4:46 AM
    • maribeldizon's Profile Photo

Bacolod Experience

Bacolod Jul 22, 2011 at 9:43 PM

my family is having a get-together in Aug and one of the places we decided to go to is Bacolod... we only have 3d/2n. We want to go to Mambukal springs, checkout the ruins and some of the heritage houses...taste the famous chicken bacolod and try out some of your local restaurants... where is a strategic place to stay in? (am checking out Nature Village in Silay and Circle inn in Bacolod) Is there a tour we can join or maybe a van we can rent? Would appreciate suggestions/Tips. thanks!

28 Answers Aug 30, 2011 at 9:43 AM
    • emily120's Profile Photo

Where to stay at Bacolod City

Bacolod City Apr 30, 2011 at 3:23 AM

Hi guys my friends and i will be at Bacolod this august 12-14 and we don't have a place to stay yet. where will be a nice place to stay where we will be just in the confines of the city proper and nearing all the landmarks? It will be great to hear all your replies..

7 Answers Sep 28, 2011 at 6:55 AM
    • fridz's Profile Photo

first visit to Bacolod

Bacolod Mar 24, 2011 at 10:29 PM

hi there! i just want to ask what's the best place to see and things to do in Bacolod. we're planning to go there, with my mom and bro, this may and will spend 3days. and also any suggestion for hotel preferably near the city center.... thanks much

7 Answers May 1, 2011 at 5:28 AM
    • please help

Bacolod City Mar 21, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Im new here in negros..so im not really familiar in this place..Please tell me how to go to Gatuslao st. san sebastian st. ( St. Jude Bldg) coming from La carlota city? and from gatuslao how to go to Galo-Lacson St. (philplans)? Please what to ride and how much will be the cost? thanks a lot...

• Direction please

Bacolod City Mar 20, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Hell there, Im new here in Negros..Im from La carlota city..How to go to gatuslao San Sebastian St. (St.Jude Bldg.) and from there how to go to Galo-lacson st. (philplans)? please help..thanks...I really need to know the direction. I'll be going there tom

• Public utility busses for commuters

Bacolod Jan 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Travel guide from Bacolod City Airport to Dumaguete City. Is there a Ceres Liner near the airport? How far it was from airport location. thanks

2 Answers Jan 11, 2011 at 3:39 AM