Bacolod City Travel Answers

change location
princesmay's Profile Photo

1st Timer to Bacolod

by princesmay Online Now Apr 2, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Hi i plan on travelling to Philippines with my 3 young children on November to December 09 staying for 6 weeks and would appreciate some info and feedbacks on a few things pls. I planned on taking my boys to Bacolod for a few days from Iloilo. Can someone please give me some feedback on accommodations and activities ie. Caribbean Water Park, Mambukal Resort, Kundutel Hotel, Canonoy Beach Resort etc. How far are these places from Bacolod Port? What's the best for of transport especially when travelling with children. My kids are 13,8 and 1 1/2 years old so safe and convenient transport would be ideal - not too expensive:)What other activities would you suggest that would be fun for my kids & I to do. Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • renemontalbo's Profile Photo

Re: 1st Timer to Bacolod

by renemontalbo Online Now Aug 11, 2009 at 5:12 PM

with your kids with you, the best bet is Carribean. Its in the Goldenfield Commercial Complex and about P150 taxi ride away from the Port. It had nice pools whre your kids can enjoy. Mambukal is a day trip destination. Kundutel is right beside Caribbean. Taxis are inexpensive and people at the hotel can help you. You can also stay at Luxur Place. Nice Pool. Quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Not very expensive also.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Bacolod City Travel Answer Locations