change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Bacolod

• need a motorbike

by Mooki12 Online Now Apr 21, 2014 at 5:22 AM

Like to rent one for a few months...someplace local?

• MayvelynG's Profile Photo

Silay/Talisay and Bacolod visit

by MayvelynG Online Now Nov 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM

HI,

Would it be possible to visit The ruins and the ancestral homes and at the same time visit mambukal resot for 3D and 2 nights only? 1st day ETA is 745 am and ETD from Bacolod-3rd day 8am. Please help me plan my itinerary

9 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 6:03 AM
    • Acej's Profile Photo

FIRST TIME IN BACOLOD CITY

by Acej Online Now Jul 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Hi VTers,

I'll be in Bacolod city for 4 days this july.I am a backpacker.. I have alloted overnight stay in Guimaras. I need your suggestions on what sites to visit..and how to make this trip less ( GASTOS ) :) Please see my sample IT:

Day 1
      The Ruin, how to get there from the airport?
      The ruin to Circle Inn? is there any cheap accommodation in the city?
      Bacolod City tour ( by walkin around,ridin a jeepney.. any recommendation where to go? any restaurant? delicacies?

Day 2

Overnight stay at MAMBUKAL... how to get there from Circle Inn? how much is the overnight stay in mambukal? what to do in mambukal? any near tourist attraction in mambukal?

Day 3,
      from mambukal to guimaras island.. how to get there?
      Guimaras island overnyt stay.. any cheap accommodation in guimaras island?

Day 4,

Departure Bacolod-Manila (PM)

Guys pls help me.. what can you say bout my IT?
      Pls help me bout my IT?
      All your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

1 Answer Jul 14, 2012 at 5:44 AM
    • How to get to Mambukal Reosrt form Bacolod Airport

by rein_0108 Online Now Sep 29, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Hi.. We'll be in bacolod from 10/7 to 10/9 attending a wedding on the 8th. I've read a lot about Mambukal and wanted to go there. We'll be arriving on the 7th at 1:10 pm and would like to ask how to get to Mambukal. Will it be possible to enjoy an overnight stay there as we have to attend the wedding the next day at 2pm?
      We'll be staying at Chalet on the 8th and are planning to go to The Ruins on the 9th before our 1:40 pm-flight. Please guide us as well on how to get there and please suggest on an itinerary that will work. :)

1 Answer Sep 29, 2011 at 8:39 PM
    • Old Port Silay

by ceb1reslit Online Now Sep 25, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Hi! I'm Ralph from Cebu. My trip to Bacolod is looming in the horizon, and i don't know yet as to how i can get to Old Port of Silay. I would appreciate if you guys will be able to provide me information so i can get there (from the airport to Old port of silay) I will be grateful if you can also locate a place (pension huse, lodging house, hotel) where i can sleep for the night which is near Old port of silay. It'll be my first time to visit this beautiful place so i hope the weather and locals will be good to me :) I'm looking forward to hear from you guys. More Power to this site!

• nikkinikz's Profile Photo

HELP: First Time in Bacolod

by nikkinikz Online Now Sep 17, 2011 at 1:57 AM

Hi, I will be going to Bacolod on Sept.30-Oct.2 alone (unplanned, just got a promo form airphil express). I still have no any idea on what to do, places to visit and foods to try. I would like also to ask if it is possible to be able to visit Iloilo and Guimaras with that span of time I have? Is there anyone of you who will be going on the same dates as I do? Your replies will be very much appreciated. :)

3 Answers Sep 18, 2011 at 8:31 PM
    • Bacolod Tour

by mdrk Online Now Aug 19, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Will there be a direct way from Bacolod to Guimaras? We would like to go to Guimaras while we are in BAcolod. How much would I prepare for Bacolod and Guimaras tours and accomodations? Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 18, 2011 at 8:42 PM
    • Bacolod - Iloilo - Guimaras - Iloilo

by gabskie0509 Online Now Aug 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Hi.. maybe you guys can help me.. I'm currently doing a research on where to go and what to do for this trip.. Our flight is on Sept 29 4am to Bacolod.. Im planning on going straight to mambukal and stay there for a night. Leave the next morning and check in somewhere in Bacolod.. but, since I'm taking my 3 yr old son with me, I need to make an itinerary that won't tire me and my baby much.. Second option is to just stay at mambukal for 2 nights and then go to Iloilo and not watch na the Masskara Festival.. I need to know travel time from Bacolod airport to mambukal then mambukal to city and which jeeps / buses should we take.. Also, do any of you know a hotel or an inn very near Iloilo Airport as our flight is at 0650am october 4.. thank you much much.. PS.. u might want also to suggest a resort at guimaras that has 24 hour electricity.. and cheap as well... :)

5 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 11:40 PM
    • Bacolod

by jenni8oct Online Now Aug 1, 2011 at 4:31 AM

Hi everyone,me and my family (4)will be in bacolod on nov.8-1o am.,we are so excited..just reading the threads from helpful people like you guys..making things easier for us.sayang nga nov.9 8pm return to Mla namin may pasok kasi.
      Kaya we would like tospend each time worthwhile-from silay airport-straight to Mambukal na kami--then the following day like lunch time,saan ba ma suggest nyo para sulit bago bumalik sa airport..thanks in advance ulit.Good Job!

5 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 4:46 AM
    • maribeldizon's Profile Photo

Bacolod Experience

by maribeldizon Online Now Jul 22, 2011 at 9:43 PM

my family is having a get-together in Aug and one of the places we decided to go to is Bacolod... we only have 3d/2n. We want to go to Mambukal springs, checkout the ruins and some of the heritage houses...taste the famous chicken bacolod and try out some of your local restaurants... where is a strategic place to stay in? (am checking out Nature Village in Silay and Circle inn in Bacolod) Is there a tour we can join or maybe a van we can rent? Would appreciate suggestions/Tips. thanks!

28 Answers Aug 30, 2011 at 9:43 AM
    • fridz's Profile Photo

first visit to Bacolod

by fridz Online Now Mar 24, 2011 at 10:29 PM

hi there! i just want to ask what's the best place to see and things to do in Bacolod. we're planning to go there, with my mom and bro, this may and will spend 3days. and also any suggestion for hotel preferably near the city center.... thanks much

7 Answers May 1, 2011 at 5:28 AM
    • Public utility busses for commuters

by Rusell Online Now Jan 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Travel guide from Bacolod City Airport to Dumaguete City. Is there a Ceres Liner near the airport? How far it was from airport location. thanks

2 Answers Jan 11, 2011 at 3:39 AM
    • FROM DUBAI

by vinumv Online Now Apr 21, 2010 at 4:47 AM

Hi All Bacolodians,

Good afternoon..

I am from Dubai. I would like to visit your country. I read about Bacolod from its official site. I found it is very attractive. Can you please suggest me good places to visit there and where to stay and dine in a reasonable rate.

Have a greatday ahead.

Vinu

1 Answer Apr 21, 2010 at 8:55 AM
    • From Silay Airport to Bacolod City

by Aldeerwin Online Now May 15, 2008 at 7:33 AM

Hi there! I'm going to travel to Bacolod on a very tight budget. Can anyone please tell me how to get to/from the new airport to the city in the most inexpensive ways? I'd love to know all the other options as well. Thanks for whatever advice you can give me.

4 Answers Sep 25, 2008 at 1:56 AM
    • new to the place

by jaysign3x Online Now Apr 2, 2008 at 2:30 PM

i'd like to spend my summer vacation in bacolod. i'm a bisexual and i am looking for a cool place to stay and hot people to hang out with.. don't know much of the place and i speak a little ilonggo/hiligaynon...

3 Answers Sep 25, 2008 at 1:52 AM
    • Car Rental

by sulasula Online Now Jun 18, 2007 at 8:20 AM

What's the best way of seeing the island of Negros? Is it possible to rent a car in Bacolod with an international driver's license? Or is it only possible to rent a car with a driver? What would be a reasonable rate?
      Traveling with Bheng.

1 Answer Jun 22, 2007 at 7:39 AM