Bacolod Travel Answers

change location
MayvelynG's Profile Photo

Silay/Talisay and Bacolod visit

by MayvelynG Online Now Nov 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM

HI,

Would it be possible to visit The ruins and the ancestral homes and at the same time visit mambukal resot for 3D and 2 nights only? 1st day ETA is 745 am and ETD from Bacolod-3rd day 8am. Please help me plan my itinerary

Quote & Answer
9 Answers
  • donnavelasco's Profile Photo

Re: Silay/Talisay and Bacolod visit

by donnavelasco Online Now Nov 10, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Yes , I visited Bacolod just for the day but managed to see the Ruin and the ancestral houses.I spent more time in the ruin because i find it amazing take note they offer food in the ruin (but not free) .Talisay is close to the airport of Bacolod where the ancestral houses located.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Greggor58's Profile Photo

by Greggor58 Online Now Nov 12, 2012 at 11:40 AM

If its a flight taking you OUT of Bacolod at 0800 that third day than you wont have time to leave Mambukal that same morning ...unless you had your own vehicle...buses dont start leaving from up there until sunrise..and that wont allow you enough time to make an early flight...
    Short answer to your question depends on your ground transport while you're visiting the area..

• gina550's Profile Photo

by gina550 Online Now Nov 15, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Upon arrival, go to Mambukal Resort & spend the day there. The hot spring pool is fantastic. I presume you are staying at a Bacolod City hotel. The place is famous for its night life & delicious food. Chicken inasal, oysters, etc...for desert, don't miss Calea, located beside L'Fisher Hotel. The ancestral homes tour will take less than a day (2nd day) and you can go back to the city for some shopping. Bongbong Pasalubong offers all the delicacies like piaya, barquillos, biscocho, etc. The vans for hire can pick you up to/from hotel/airport for P150. It takes around 20-30 mins from the city center to the airport. Have fun...cheers!

1 member found this helpful

• MayvelynG's Profile Photo

by MayvelynG Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 3:43 AM

hi thanks for your reply... i didn;t visit mambkal, after you responded to my query...

by MayvelynG Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 3:45 AM

hi, tasted chicken inasal, calea- i was there too for some pasalubong-and bong bong pasalubong- truly- i brought home some piaya, biscocho and barquillos... thanks

by MayvelynG Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 3:45 AM

hi, tasted chicken inasal, calea- i was there too for some pasalubong-and bong bong pasalubong- truly- i brought home some piaya, biscocho and barquillos... thanks

by MayvelynG Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 6:54 AM

thanks a lot

• gina550's Profile Photo

by gina550 Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 7:57 AM

it's nice hear that you enjoyed your trip. have more fun visiting other places in the phils...mabuhay!

by MayvelynG Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 6:03 AM

yes, i will.. Philippines is really amazing... i can't wait to travel around our country more...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Bacolod