Bacolod Travel Answers

change location

Bacolod Tour

by mdrk Online Now Aug 19, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Will there be a direct way from Bacolod to Guimaras? We would like to go to Guimaras while we are in BAcolod. How much would I prepare for Bacolod and Guimaras tours and accomodations? Thanks.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

Re: Bacolod Tour

by asianbelle Online Now Aug 19, 2011 at 8:19 PM

I heard (coz I haven't tried it) there are boat trips from Pulupandan (Negros) to Guimaras.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • buenababe's Profile Photo

Re: Bacolod Tour

by buenababe Online Now Sep 18, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Yes, there's a boat trip from Pulupundan to Guimaras. But Pulupandan is a town 30minutes from Bacolod and the banka is kinda small and it docks on the other part of Guimaras. It really depends on which part of Guimaras you're going. The usual way of going to Guimaras from Bacolod is Bacolod-Iloilo-Guimaras. Iloilo-Guimaras has plenty of trips, unlike Pulupundan-Guimaras. Upon arrival at Jordan in Guimaras, you are required to register in the tourist center. From there, you can ask for vans and tours. If you want to go to the beach, I think Reymen's Resort in Alubihod is good, and from there, you do island hopping.

For the fare, Bacolod-Iloilo ferry is P500 roundtrip. Iloilo-guimaras I think is approximately 30 pesos. For vans, that's negotiable. For the accommodation, it depends on the room and the resort. In Reymen's around 500-1500 for the room.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Bacolod