Bacau

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dracula shopping?

Targoviste Apr 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I'm in targoviste for the first time, the guidebooks said this is one of the Romanian towns that has capitalized on the Dracula connection the most. I'm a vampire fan, and I like to find cute little gift shops to buy this stuff, but I'm not having any luck. What area of town do I go to?

more
    • Wool shops

Bucharest Mar 18, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Is there anywhere in Bucharest I can buy wool for knitting.

more
    • Please, give me an advice ...

Bucharest Yesterday

Hello,
      I will travel from 1 June 2014 in Greece Paralia Katerini resort, but I go there with Express International Line bus. It is going from Bucharest to Athens. The bus does not go directly in Paralia Katerini. I will get down near the town of Katerini at Olympus Plaza station.
      How can I get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus ? I think that taxi is expensive...I will have baggage...is very hard!!!....what is the price of a normal bus ticket from Katerini to Paralia Katerini? per person...
      Thanks a lot ! Flory

more
    • SoumyaB's Profile Photo

Confused regarding tour plan

Romania Mar 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hi...
      Could anyone please give me an idea on how much time I should keep aside to visit these places: Bucharest, Sighisoara, Brasov, Timisoara or Cluj. We would like if any of you can provide us with a definite tour plan. We would also like to include some other places inside Romania and maybe Budapest and/or Prague. Our journey would be of 12 days approximately. Also being students we would like to travel with a tight budget,
      SB

more
    • Public dog shelter

by Doglafy04 Online Now Oct 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Hi, am arriving at Bacau airport in Feb and need to get to the public dog shelter. Is there public transport to it or do I need to get a taxi?( Will be arriving late afternoon). Any idea how far it is and how much I should be paying if I have to get a taxi?. Thanks

2 Answers Oct 30, 2012 at 5:50 AM
    • Bacau to Chisinau trains

by canny100 Online Now Aug 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I am arriving in bacau on the morning of Weds Sept 5th 2012 and am hoping to get a train to Chisinau that night/early the next morning, can anyone inform me of the following:

1 - What times any trains between Bacau - Chisinau currently run?
      2 - How to book for the train in advance?
      3 - How to find and book a return train for either the 8/9 Sept 2012?
      4 - Good things to see and do in Bacau
      5 - Cheap central accommodation within Bacau

All advice most gratefully received, many thanks - Chris

2 Answers Aug 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM
    • indyblu's Profile Photo

bucharest to bacau..train?

by indyblu Online Now Jul 23, 2008 at 5:47 AM

why is this considered the worst way to get to bacau? is it not only a couple of hours?

4 Answers Jul 25, 2008 at 3:47 AM
    • indyblu's Profile Photo

Bacau! Arriving by train from budapest...

by indyblu Online Now Jul 21, 2008 at 3:38 AM

Hey I am coming from budapest and was wondering if there are direct trains from budapest to bacau, and how long they take/how much they are..
      is it easier to take a direct to bacau or maybe a train to bucharest and then to bacau from there?
      many thanks
      neil:)

4 Answers Jul 23, 2008 at 5:41 AM
    • bacau to chisinau

by virtual786 Online Now Jun 9, 2008 at 10:12 AM

I am planning to arrive at the Bacau Airport on Monday, 15 September at 13:50 and go directly to Chisinau. Is this journey possible?

If so, are there buses and or trains? How long does it take? Any ideas about the schedules?

Would appreciate any information and suggestions.

7 Answers Oct 16, 2013 at 7:22 AM
    • Car rental agency in Bacau

by chathamsq Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 12:53 PM

Hello - can anyone suggest a car rental agency that would enable me to pick up a car at Bucharest airport and return it in Bacau? None of the major US agencies have offices in Bacau. Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 13, 2007 at 6:41 AM
    • the_firm's Profile Photo

any tips about Bacau??

by the_firm Online Now Sep 5, 2004 at 10:22 PM

hi there! i'm travelling end october to Bacau City. Already found out that a trainticket from Bucharest to Bacau costs 10 euro. Anyone thats been ever there and can give me some hints about the do's and dont's there? I'm staying with a girl overhere but i want to be prepared if i be there. Any information is welcome, its not a city you find in the touristinformation i found out. thanks for replying!

5 Answers Nov 16, 2006 at 1:48 PM