Travel Answers
Babol Sar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nikoskaps's Profile Photo

USA stops ESTA visa waiver program for tourists who visited Iran?

Iran Jan 22, 2016 at 6:12 AM

Hi there!
      I just learned from newspaper in my home country (Greece), that USA stops ESTA visa waiver program for foreign tourists of all (?) visa waiver countries who visited Iran after 2011.
      They will still let you apply the standard way for visa from embassy, as the old system was
      which is more expensive, complicated, uncertain, time consuming ...
      Do you know if all that is true?
      If so, it brings a serious difficulty for traveling to or transit through USA.
      Very unfortunate and unnecessary...
      Iran is opening, but USA is closing.? .. crazy.

more
    • Which areas to stay in Teheran, Esfehan and Shiraz?

Iran Jan 31, 2016 at 9:33 AM

I have just booked one week in Iran in April with a female friend!

We will land in Teheran at 6 a.m. on 15/4 and 23/4 we will leave again from Shiraz at 2.30 a.m. The plan is to spend two nights in Teheran, get a bus to Esfehan and stay for two or three nights and probably a taxi to Shiraz stopping in Pasargadae and Persepolis on the way.

But finding hotels is not that easy as none of the major booking sights offers hotels in Iran. We have found http://www.bookhoteliran.com/, but the hotels do not have any ratings so we are comparing with the ratings found on Trip Advisor.

Which areas should we choose to stay in within the three cities? We will visit the major cultural sights in every city and would like to walk to restaurants in the night for dinner. If possible; please advise us with some hotel names. We are looking at 4 star hotels costing up to €50 per night.

Thanks from Lena

more

Near Babol Sar