Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Extending 30 day (paid not free) VOA at Malang Immigration Office

Malang 14 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone recently tried to extend a 30 day VOA at the Malang Immigration Office? We are hoping to do this next week and were wondering how long the process will take? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bali Oct 1, 2015 at 8:19 AM

looking for recommendation for accommodation for ubud.

Any thoughts on The Lokha Ubud ?

• Jakarta to Bali on November 23 to December 3, 2015

Bali Sep 27, 2015 at 6:55 AM

Hi Everyone! Will be traveling alone from Jakarta to Bali. I'm looking forward to meet other backpackers and new friends

• Rhonsky's Profile Photo

Expenses, Sorong To Raja Ampat

Sorong Oct 9, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Anyone in here knows if there's a big supermarket in Sorong City? Hardwares also. We will go to Raja ampat by yacht and I need to fill the cupboards with foods for the trip. Its a pain cos we've been to a bit bigger towns in Indonesia but I can't find any foods that I know. And how to get to the supermarket from the port? and how much is the fare? No one wants to be ripped off. Thank you!

• VOA extension or Tourist Visa??? (Repost - not sure if first post went through)

Bali Oct 3, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Hey guys,

Myself and a friend are heading to Bali at the end of this month, with the plan to stay there for around 60 days (until around xmas time). But I have still yet to decide whether to get a Tourist Visa beforehand or get our VOAs extended while we are out there. In regards to the VOA extension, do you have to leave and come back into Indonesia (and fly to say Singapore and back) or can you get the extension done without leaving Bali? Also as an additional note, I went to Bali by myself earlier this summer and got a VOA, but didn't get it extended, and left on time (I was there for 29 days). Also we both don't live far from the Indonesian Consulate in London where we would go to get our Tourist Visas.

So yes if you guys are able to help and give clarity around what you feel is the best option to go for the VOA extension or the tourist visa , such input will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

• Where to Stay- Sanur, Nusa Dua or Ubud

Bali Sep 29, 2015 at 2:35 PM

we are planning a trip in Feb 2016. Bring a six month old. Cannot decide where to stay - Sanur, Nusa Dua or Ubud?

We would like to see a mix of everything - The beach and the land.

• On a budget

Lombok Sep 15, 2015 at 6:59 PM

I'll be going on a holiday by the end of October for 3 days.
      Any advice on how to travel around? Which is better, by renting a car or just take a taxi?
      Whats the budget for all (excluding hotel & flight)?

• mar3cus's Profile Photo

Off to Bali soon!!

Bali Sep 23, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Looking to go to Seminyak in Bali in Nov 2015, have not done much research yet, I was looking to wing it when we get there actually. Any recommendations, do's and don't s, must see or must stay away, tips and tricks, general advice???

Anything at all really, we are quite a laid back couple who love shopping, partying, beaches, exploring, great food and chillin out.

Many thanks in advance