Baalbeck

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Going to Beirut this Weekend

Beirut Apr 22, 2014 at 1:32 AM

Going to Beirut from Thursday to Sunday. Good idea or terrible idea? What should we do to stay safe?

more
    • Any recommended Festivals December 26 - 31?

Beirut Apr 14, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Planning to travel to Beirut from Dec 26 - 31 and wondering if there are any specific festivals that anyone can recommend?

more
    • American in Lebanon

Lebanon Apr 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I'm looking at an internship in Beirut but I'm concerned about safety. Is it safe for an American woman to travel alone in Lebanon?

more
    • letstravel23's Profile Photo

help.. American traveling to Lebanon?

Lebanon Apr 18, 2014 at 3:38 PM

i am wanting to travel this summer to visit a friend in Lebanon. he lives in tripoli. i have read all the warnings and done a lot of research and i feel that it would be completely safe to go...but my parents disagree. how can i make them know that we wont die if we visit Lebanon? i know there is some risks but it is something i have been wanting to do for months.

i don't know how to make them understand it is actually safe. can you help by giving your advice on if it would be safe to visit in august 2014 and any other advice you have. thank you

more

Near Baalbeck

• Beirut-Byblos-Baabek in one day?

by paiene Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 8:39 AM

DEar new friends,
      I hope to get some tips here: we'd like to visit the National museum in Beirut in the morning, go to Byblos then by car and head to Baalbek after visiting Byblos in the evening ( to have a look at Baalbek the following day). Is this possible? How far is it (in hours)?
      Thanks for your help
      Paiene

• Booking a hotel in Baalbeck?

by patrochon1 Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 5:36 AM

Hello, I am looking to book a night for my father and I in Baalbeck Lebanon and it seems after several online sites, I can only get reviews and comments but no site to book a hotel.
      Would anyone have any ideas or should I stay in another town or city close by?

thank you

1 Answer Feb 15, 2010 at 11:42 AM
    • christinattling's Profile Photo

bus services Baalbeck to Aleppo

by christinattling Online Now Jan 31, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Is it possible to catch a bus from Baalbeck to Aleppo?

1 Answer Jan 31, 2010 at 4:32 AM
    • triplehelix's Profile Photo

Baalbeck to Bcharre to Tripoli

by triplehelix Online Now Apr 20, 2006 at 5:04 AM

is it difficult to get transportation from baalbeck to these cities? i will be in baalbeck in late july/early august and would like to travel north to the cedars and tripoli. i've heard negative things about the road which can be closed at times.

7 Answers Apr 22, 2006 at 4:08 AM
    • Transport direct from Baalbeck to Hamah, Syria?

by mitmorr Online Now Jan 16, 2006 at 8:05 AM

Is it possible to get direct transport from Baalbeck to Hamah, Syria? Any details would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Jan 22, 2006 at 11:03 AM
    • luigi_pl's Profile Photo

events in baalbeck (in september)

by luigi_pl Online Now Jul 8, 2005 at 10:52 PM

could anybody tell me about any cultural, political, religious and other kinds of events, public holidays, festivals and things like that... which take place this year in baalbeck, in september?

if you know about them please write: date, address, name of event, short description and is it worth seeing or not.

thanks a lot.

2 Answers Jul 22, 2005 at 3:36 PM
    • Baalbeck accomodation during festival

by Danibek Online Now May 25, 2003 at 10:58 AM

How lucky would I be to find a room at the Palmyra during the festival ? Any other hotel near the event ? If not, where should I drive to to find the nearest available hotel ? Should I go back same night to Beirut ?