Im planning our honeymoon for Feb 2015. We are wanting to do Maldives and Sri Lanka, with Maldives being the first stop!
I am wanting help in which resort to stay in! We would prefer a private pool, a resort with varied cuisine options and close by to excursions!
Any help with Sri Lanka would be appeciated.
HI, We will arrive to Male the 24th of January 15, and we will depart the 29th at 15:35.
My idea is to spend the first day in the capital, and the rest in a resort or sailing around the archipelago. The main question is how to have the best rate price / quality. The very high prices are common and someones are forbidden for me and wife.
Please, may you advice me which is the best way to consume a reasonable amount enjoying these islands?
Thanks a lot
Dr Roma Massot
We are planning our honeymoon, and search for a romantic private water villa.
- 'Local style' (it should not look like a european modern hotelroom)
- Restaurant with only sand under our feet
- A small pool on the villa sun-deck
- Fantastic snorkeling direct from the sun-deck
We do not like / do not need:
- Shows and karaokee in the evening
- Fitness / golf / tenniscourt
- A lot of fancy, modern luxury
- Ipod docking, TV, Home Theater system, ...
I think you get the picture ;-)
Please suggest based on your personal experience
Thank you in advance
Ulrik and Tina
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|