change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Khamlia's Profile Photo

Taounate Province

Fes al Bali Jul 22, 2015 at 4:33 AM

Even Fes al Bali is wrong located and is not in Taounate province, moreover Fes el Bali is one part of Fes.
      Taounate is a Moroccan province in the Taza-Al Hoceima-Taounate economic region. It is situated in the north of the country in the Rif mountains, north-east of Fès. It means therefore that Fes is not a part of Taounate province either. ☺

more
    • Buses to Tagounite

Morocco Jul 20, 2015 at 8:57 AM

Hi there.
      I am trying to travel from Marrakesh to Tagounite by bus on Sunday 2nd August. I cannot seem to navigate the CTM website and I am just wanting confirmation that the bus is running that day, stops at Tagounite, times and prices and whether I need to pre-book? Any advise or help will be much appreciated. Thank you

more
    • Kids menus

Essaouira Jul 29, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Hi - I will be travelling to Essaouira for a week in December, can anyone suggest what might be available on typical kids menus in the local restaurants please.

I am a bit worried about what they'll eat while we're there and looking for reassurance...

Thanks

more
    • Hotel tachfine

Morocco Jul 19, 2015 at 1:51 PM

I sm booking two nights hotel Tachfine Marakech sept .Then moving to agadir.Is hotel Tachfine okay

more
    • Visa for Morocco

Morocco Jul 13, 2015 at 7:35 PM

I am from Trinidad and Tobago and i plan to visit the Kingdom of Morocco but i need to know the visa requirements

more
    • Algerian visiting morocco

Morocco Jul 25, 2015 at 10:55 AM

hey! Im planning on living in morocco next summer and i really want my boyfriend to join me. The problem is just that he is an algerian living in algeria, and since there are some issues between the two countries i was wondering if it is possible for him to get into morocco with an algerian passport, forexample by travelling with a boat from malaga? Or is it impossible for him to get into morocco no matter what?

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Tanneries scam

Fes Jul 21, 2015 at 5:19 AM

Many people complain about the tanneries scam in Marrakech. (t.i, especially when you travel alone, once inside the tanneries, scammers block your way out and stop you from leaving again, asking suddenly a lot of money for "the visit") This seems to happen to many ppl. How about the tanneries in Fes? Same scam also happening a lot, or is it safe?

more

Scorpions / snakes

Morocco Jul 10, 2015 at 2:24 PM

I will go into the desert, near Merzouga. What to do when you get a bite by a scorpion or a snake? How quickly can you get to a hospital, how fast do you have to get treatment in a hospital>

more
    • Non married couple

Marrakesh Jul 9, 2015 at 9:40 PM

My partner and I were planning to go to Marrakesh next October, but we've read that the hotels wouldn't let us sleep in the same room, therefore we should book two rooms. Is it that serious?

more
    • Travel toMarrakech

Marrakesh Yesterday

Hej Dear All, I will go to Marrakech end of November. I travel alone and never have been visiting countries other than in Europe before. I will stay for 5 nights at a hostel. My embassy warn to go there and in particular warn to avoid going outside the city, to villages in the mountains etc. This is mostly because of the recent conflicts regarding ISIS (hostage-taking), Algeria, Mali, Mauritania, and Western Sahara.

Do you have any recommendations? How to behave, what to expect, what to avoid, preparing my trip, maybe staying at a safer hotel?

Thanks in advance, Phil

more

Kasbah's near Ouarzazate, Draa valley and Dades valley?

Morocco Jul 26, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Which are the not-to miss, must-see Kasbah's near Ouarzazate, Dades Valley and Draa valley? Can they be reached by public transportation/grand taxi?

more
    • Sep trip - Is my bucket list doable?

Morocco Jul 30, 2015 at 1:56 AM

we are a couple in our 50s, in good health but a bit slow.

We will arrive in Marrakech on the 30th Aug. at 9:30am. We are booked for 3 days at le Meredien Nfis Marrakech.

I am thinking of leaving on the 2nd Sep, around 8:00am, to Ouarzazate. I understant that this is a 4 to 5 hours trip climbing up the Atlas mountains.

We are considering stopping for the night in Ouarzazate, after a visit to Aït Benhaddou, booked at Hotel Sultana Royal Golf.

On the 3rd of Sep, we would drive to Merzouga, hopefully being able to ride the camels before sunset (don`t know if this is doable). Looking at possibily booking thru www.cameltrekking.com

On the 4th and 5th of Sep we would travel from Merzouga to Fez, with maybe a few stops in between for sightseeing (recommendations more than welcome!!!).

We are booked at Riad Seffarine in Fez from the 5th till the 10th of Sep (five days altogether, with day trips to Meknes, Volubilis and Moulay Idriss).

On the 10th we start our trip back to Marrakech with an overnight in Rabat.

11th from Rabat to Essaouira (non stop).

12th and 13th back to Marrakech

14th at 9:50am flight out of Marrakech

Summarizing:

30th to 02nd Sep = 3 days in Marrakech
      02-3rd = 1 day travelling from Marrakech to Ouazazate, with visit to Aït Benhaddou (sleep in Ouazazate)
      3rd - 4th = 1 day travelling from Ouazazate to Merzouga with sunset camel (sleep in Merzouga)
      4 and 5th = 2 days driving from Merzouga to Fes (Don`t know yet where to sleep)
      5 to 10th = 5 days in Fez with day trips
      10 - 11th = 1 day travelling from Fes to Rabat (Don`t know yet where to sleep in Rabat)
      11 - 12th = 1 day travellinf from Rabat to Essaouira (Don` know yet where to sleep in Essaouira)
      12 - 14th = 2 days back to Marrakech, returning car and leaving Morocco

Any inputs more than welcome. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Transportation MAR-Telouat-Tarroudannt-Agadir-Essaouira-Marrakech

Morocco Yesterday

We are travelling with a 2,5 year old. Anybody has recommendations on how to travel around Morocco on the track Marrakech-Telouat-Tarroudannt-Agadir-Essaouira-Marrakech? We have approx. 14 nights in total. We are also open for suggestions for another itenarary. Thanks!

more
    • BiancaOpal8's Profile Photo

desert trip from Marrakesh

Morocco Jul 18, 2015 at 1:36 AM

Hello community!

I'll be in Marrakesh at the beginning of November, most probably on my own. Could you recommend .a local company/local deal, safe&fair price- 2-3 nights desert trip, to include camel ride, night in a tent, dinner with berbers and stuff like this? I'm mostly interested in the desert scenery- sand, dunes, not mountains. Thanks!

more
    • Khamlia's Profile Photo

Fes is absolutely not in province de Figuig!

Province de Figuig Jul 21, 2015 at 8:39 AM

Fes is capital in Fès-Boulemane region but not in province de Figuig where town self is a province in the Oriental Region.
      The major cities and towns in province de Figuig are Bni Tadjite, Bouanane, Bouarfa, Figuig, alssint and Tendrara, But never Fes.

I tried since almost one year ago that VT make correction of this fault but they not changed it yet and it make me so irritated because I think it should be right done here, when it is travel website. So now I decided me to mention this mistake here on forum and will be glad if some want to leave here his opinion also.

more
    • Marrakech terror alert/safety july 2015

Marrakesh Jul 5, 2015 at 11:51 AM

I'm considering cancelling my trip to Marrakech, Morocco (I leave tomorrow) due to the recent terrorist attack in tusnia and the recent terror alert in the country. Any advice on this? Does anyone think its safe to go now or should I cancel my trip completely?

more
    • Market in Azrou

by nilivaknin Online Now May 11, 2008 at 3:23 AM

I would like to know what is the earliest time possible on Tuesday to see the market very lively as I have to leave as early as possible for the south. Second, is the trip to the sources of the Um Rabia worth while? How long is the way there? Is it possible to keep south from there to Midelt?
      Thanks