change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pepe_the_bushman's Profile Photo

looking for advice

Azerbaijan Jun 26, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I would like to visit Azerbaijan in October. I need some advice. In your opinion, which are the most beautiful landscape in Azerbaijan? I mean, that kind of landscape or view that you would look at it for hours.

Thanks. This will help to plan my holidays

more
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

VISA: Entry to Azerbaijan with an Armenian stamp in the passport

Azerbaijan Jun 19, 2014 at 3:32 AM

Hello,

Does anyone of you has any experiences with visa regulations of Azerbaijan and entry to the country with Armenian stamps in the passport?

I am a German passport holder and have just recently been to Armenia. Since about 1,5 years Germans don't need a Visa for Armenia anymore, but of course I got a couple of Armenian stamps in my passport. No, I haven't visited Nagorno Karabagh.

I have checked the info on the webpage of the "German Department of Foreign Affairs", where it roughly says something like this:

"Travellers with an Armenian visa must be prepared for longer waiting times and questioning at the border."

As said I don't have an Armenian visa in my passport, but Armenian stamps, which probably doesn't make much difference.

Any help is much appreciated.

more

Popular Azerbaijan Travel Answer Locations

• pepe_the_bushman's Profile Photo

looking for advice

Azerbaijan Jun 26, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I would like to visit Azerbaijan in October. I need some advice. In your opinion, which are the most beautiful landscape in Azerbaijan? I mean, that kind of landscape or view that you would look at it for hours.

Thanks. This will help to plan my holidays

2 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 7:13 PM
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

VISA: Entry to Azerbaijan with an Armenian stamp in the passport

Azerbaijan Jun 19, 2014 at 3:32 AM

Hello,

Does anyone of you has any experiences with visa regulations of Azerbaijan and entry to the country with Armenian stamps in the passport?

I am a German passport holder and have just recently been to Armenia. Since about 1,5 years Germans don't need a Visa for Armenia anymore, but of course I got a couple of Armenian stamps in my passport. No, I haven't visited Nagorno Karabagh.

I have checked the info on the webpage of the "German Department of Foreign Affairs", where it roughly says something like this:

"Travellers with an Armenian visa must be prepared for longer waiting times and questioning at the border."

As said I don't have an Armenian visa in my passport, but Armenian stamps, which probably doesn't make much difference.

Any help is much appreciated.

3 Answers Jun 19, 2014 at 7:51 AM
    • living in Baku

Baku Jun 3, 2014 at 4:09 AM

Advice on Baku for young British couple looking to live and work there ?

3 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM
    • Baku - Xinaliq - Baku in one day!

Azerbaijan Apr 10, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Hi
      like in title, is it possible? get up early and reached Xinaliq take a 1-2 h walk and than back to baku ?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 2:24 AM
    • Azerbaijan football team shirt

Azerbaijan Jan 22, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Do someone know where I can buy in Baku Azerbaijan national football team shirt.

Tnx

1 Answer Feb 10, 2014 at 5:57 PM
    • Question about sport shops in Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan Oct 7, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Hello,

I have one question and I'm wondering if you could understand me.

Could you tell me the name of chain of sport stores in Azerbaijan or name of store where you can buy some sport clothes?

I would be grateful for your help.

Thank you for your help

Best regards,

Patrycja Wydra (Poland)

Google tərcüməçi tərəfindən Azər tərcümə:

Salam,

Mən bir sual var və siz məni başa bilər, əgər mən merak alıram.

Siz məni Azərbaycanda idmanın mağazaları şəbəkəsi adı və ya bir idman paltarı almaq olar mağaza adı deyə bilərsiniz?

Mən sizin yardım üçün minnətdar olardı.

Yardım üçün təşəkkür edirik

Hörmətlə,
      Patrycja Wydra (Polşa)

1 Answer Nov 3, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    • Vladislav_Chmeruk's Profile Photo

Транспорт из Аэропорта

Baku Sep 13, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Здравствуйте. Подскажите, пожалуйста, наилучший и наиболее дешевый способ добраться из аэропорта в центр города.. Сколько это стоит?

1 Answer Dec 21, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    • MathieuB1's Profile Photo

Invitation to Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan Sep 11, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Hi
      I'd like to rent a flat in Baku with a friend. Do you know how i can get an official invitation from a travel agency or official structure?
      Thanks

• FaigA's Profile Photo

to Tbilisi

Azerbaijan Sep 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM

What is timetable of buses to Tbilisi from Baku?

2 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • looking for famous brand of chewing gum

Baku Sep 3, 2013 at 3:54 AM

i am looking for famous brand of chewing gum in baku

2 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 6:42 AM
    • toonwanderer's Profile Photo

Advice on hiring a guide/driver for the Baku Area

Azerbaijan Sep 2, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Looking for a reliable guide/driver for sight seeing in and around Baku from 12 to 16 September and would appreciate any recommendations and/or advice please.

• toonwanderer's Profile Photo

In Nakhchivan

Baku Sep 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM

My wife and I will be visiting Nakhchivan on 16 and 17th Sept and would be grateful for any tips on where to stay for one night. Would also appreciate any information on guides/drivers/tour companies that can meet us at the airport and show us as many sites as possible on the 16th and possibly the morning of the 17th before taking us back to the airport.

2 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 8:58 AM
    • Any changes in the last 2 years?

Baku Aug 26, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I was last in Baku in 2011. Has it changed any recently, in terms of prices, things to do? I was a bit bored last time.

7 Answers Sep 7, 2013 at 6:20 AM
    • Tourist visa

Baku Aug 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Feeling pleasant writing to one of my favorite city's repesentative :)
      I want to get a random idea, how much a trip to Baku of 10 days cost me ??
      i live in Pakistan.
      waiting for the reply!!

3 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 8:58 AM
    • Where is the best pub in Baku? I mean good service, delicious beer and quite / comfortable place

Baku Jul 13, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I arrange that I will be Baku about 2 days later. So I wanna hang out . Im open for any advice, hint or whatever. Moreover I wanna visit the old city, historical place, art museums and halls. Can you help me about this topics?

4 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    • Transit visa

Azerbaijan Jul 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Hi,

We were looking into getting visa to Azerbaijan. Don't think we can get a tourist one as we don't have a letter of invitation. Therefore a question: is it possible to get a transit visa if we book a flight from Baku to Budapest? We would travel to Baku from Tibilsi.

Thank you,
      Basia

1 Answer Jul 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM
    • Anyone entered the Nagorno-Karabakh through Culfa-Jolfa (Iran) & Borualan–Sadarak (Turkey)?

Azerbaijan Jul 6, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Hi everyone!

I am mulling over and conjuring up a plan of Iran-Azerbaijan-Turkey and would like to ask this:

What was your experience?

Thanks for your info!

Cheers,

4 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 4:25 PM
    • Respectful of meeting for first time

Baku Jun 20, 2013 at 10:55 AM

How does one introduse hime self to women if you are meeting them for first time.

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    • e-VISA IS IT RISKY? anyone heard of that?

Azerbaijan Jun 6, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Hi!I am italian and I need urgent help. I will go at the end of June in Azerbaijan to visit my boyfriend who works there so i will stay in his apartment, NOT IN HOTEL. I CANNOT do a letter of invitation for me. An azeri travel agency proposed to do for me an e-visa, they will do the invitation letter and the fake reservation in hotel. My italian travel agency said generally the azeri emigration registration (or something similar) checks if the hotel is reserved and also paid. Possibly the azeri travel agency has friends in the minister of foreign affairs?Who knows? Is it risky to apply for this e-visa?I mean will I risk to be rejected at the airport? Please help me :(

3 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 8:58 AM
    • visa for azerbaijan

Azerbaijan May 24, 2013 at 9:26 AM

i need visa for azerbaijan i'm from iraq , i don't know how to apply e-visa and i need invtation really i don't know how to find one to invite me or anything else ... :(

thanks for help me ...

3 Answers May 26, 2013 at 8:38 PM
    • Wakanki's Profile Photo

Worth a visit?

Azerbaijan May 13, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Lonely Planet guidebook for "small caucasus" contains Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. Is it worth spending few days in Ajerbaijan in a 3weeks trip to small Caucasus? Why?
      Many thanks,
      Wakanki

7 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    • Glennaldo's Profile Photo

Best area to stay in Baku

Azerbaijan May 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I'm transiting through Baku on my way to Georgia and will have about 3 nights there. I was wondering what the best part of town to be based in Baku? Preferably somewhere within walking distance to the main sites, restaurants, etc.... would prefer not to have to take a taxi around to get to things, and can anyone suggest a good guesthouse / hotel that's not too pricey but central? Thanks in advance!

9 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    • AxelS's Profile Photo

Sights in Baku

Baku Apr 11, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Hello,

I'm Axel and I'm from Amsterdam. I'm so exited because this May I will visit Baku with my family. It was always a dream for us to visit your country and especially Baku, one of the most beautiful city's in the world. We had a few questions about our citytrip

1. There are a few mosques in the Old City, is it possible to visit them? Do they have an entrance fee?

2. Is it possible to visit the Heydar Aliyev Cultural center? Does it have an entrance fee?

3. We have heard that there is a restaurant in the TV Tower of Baku. Is that true? Is it a nice/safe restaurant? Is it expensive? We love to see the view of Baku from the tower

4. Is it possible to visit the Holy Myrrhbearers Cathedral, The Church of the Saviour, The Turkish Mosque and the Taza Pir Mosque? Do they have an entrance fee?

5. What is the entrance fee of the Carpet Museum?

6. Is it possible to visit the Mukhtarov Palace (Palace of Happiness)?

7. Are there many tourists in Baku?

We will visit Baku for 5 days. We are going to the fire temples and the National Park Gobustan. Do you guys have some more tips for us? We love to see al the beautiful architecture of Baku.

4 Answers May 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    • Terje1966's Profile Photo

Train tickets

Baku Mar 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Hello. Is it possible to buy train tickets for the train from Baku to Tbilisi on the Internett??????

3 Answers May 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM
    • E visa

Azerbaijan Mar 9, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Hello everyone.

I havent been to Azerbijan yet but i do know a thing or 2 about the visas and from what i have read people have got Azeri visas in a few days from an agency in.

I hear this new thig called e visa http://evisa.mfa.gov.az/. I have registered but i am yet to fill out forms as i wont be there till Aug.

Now i am wondering if anyone has used this serivice in the past 12 months. Is it a way where your details are approve by the MFA and then a code/visa is sent to an Azerbijan embassy for the person to collect. Because if thats the case its meerly the same way how you get an Iran visa (pay company to send details to MFA, get code from MFA. Go apply for visa at the chosen embassy).

8 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 3:03 PM
    • FerdinandN's Profile Photo

Azerbaijan Visa in Dubai Embassy.

Azerbaijan Mar 5, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Is it possible for someone to obtain Azerbaijan visa in Dubai Embassy ,were He/She reside in Qatar.

1 Answer Mar 5, 2013 at 5:37 AM
    • alcohol in Baku

Baku Feb 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM

is it legal to purchase alcohol for personal consumption in your own home?

4 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 11:20 PM
    • vekiv's Profile Photo

Lahic Accommodation

Azerbaijan Oct 23, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Hi,
      can anyone please recommend some nice place to stay in Lahic?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 24, 2012 at 6:13 AM
    • vekiv's Profile Photo

Transfer Baku - Lahic

Azerbaijan Oct 22, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Hi,
      I heard there is direct minibus once per day from Baku to Lahic, but I dont know from where it starts and at what time?
      Do anyone please know this?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 22, 2012 at 9:37 PM
    • eve_d's Profile Photo

Baku Heydar Aliyev Airport

Azerbaijan Oct 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Hello guys, I'm having a 13h break between flights in Baku Heydar Aliyev Airport and I just want to ask if there's actually something to do or is it one of the small airports? What about executive lounges? How can I book them?