Ayvalik

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus from Ayvalik to Izmir

by ant0nis Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Hello can somebody tell me where is the bus terminal of Ayvalik and if he/she knows about the bus trips to get to Izmir (Company, time etc.) Thanks in advance !

1 Answer Aug 4, 2013 at 1:23 AM
    • bus ayvalik to izmir

by ant0nis Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Hello, i would like to ask you if there are any buses departing from Ayvalik to Izmir on 06/08 (next tuesday) in the morning. If yes from which company and where is the bus terminal located? Thank you in advance ! Antonis

2 Answers Aug 5, 2013 at 7:28 AM
    • MeetS's Profile Photo

Busses & Transportation in Ayvalik?? (for Assos and Sarimsa)

by MeetS Online Now Jun 15, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Hello dear travelers!!

I am planning to visit Ayvalik this July! I also wanna visit Behramkale (Assos) & Sarimsakle, but I will not have any car or something like that...

Do you know if there any busses from Ayvalik to these places? How often the routs are and how much do they cost? I have searched in google for information, but I cannot find any.

P.S: In Ayvalik,people are speaking any English or Greek?

4 Answers Jun 20, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    • Annali-Floris's Profile Photo

Night Bus from Ayvalik to Istanbul

by Annali-Floris Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Hi again to all you helpful VT's!

I have asked this question before and got really helpful answers from you, but I still cannot get the web sites in English.

We will be 4 people to travel from Ayvalik by night bus to Istanbul on 18 June. Are there a few buses travelling this route by night? What are their schedules and how much does it cost?

Please help me out here.

Much appreciated.

6 Answers Apr 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM
    • Any good travel agency in Ayvalik

by munozjo Online Now May 29, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Hi everybody

I will arrive from Istambul to Bandirma and I'm crazy looking for a way for arriving from Bandirma to Ayvalik. Finally I've two options, taking a taxi or contract with an agency in Ayvalik who pick up me & my family in Bandirma, go to Ayvalik and spend two days with them visiting locations finishing the third day in Bodrun.

Does anyone know any right travel agency who could organize us something like the above ?

Regards

José Miguel

2 Answers May 31, 2011 at 2:33 PM
    • Bus from Ayvalik to Selcuk

by travtales Online Now Aug 8, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Is there a direct bus from Ayvalik to Selcuk in Aug? Done some research online and seemed like most connections are via Izmir.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2010 at 3:21 AM
    • Canakkale -> Ayvalik -> Bergama, change bus at the same location?

by ray_fb Online Now May 5, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I'll be traveling from Canakkale to Bergama via Ayvalik in early/mid June.
      Is the bus arriving Ayvalik from Canakkale and the bus going from Ayvalik
      to Bergama at the same location?

Are there frequent services? Do I have to book in advance? Can I just go from Canakkale to Ayvalik and be able to find a bus to Bergama easily?

Thanks,
      Raymond

1 Answer May 14, 2010 at 7:55 AM
    • ayvalik/istanbul

by varia26 Online Now Mar 18, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Dear sir,
      We (7 persons) are planning to travel to Ayvalik from Mitili on Saturday 11/4 (about 11.00 o clock) and then continue to Istanbul. Which is the fastest way to travel to Istanbul by bus?
      How can be sure about the trip of the boat Yale from Mitili to Ayvalik?

best regards
      malakos christos

4 Answers Mar 19, 2009 at 11:35 PM
    • Buses between Istanbul and Ayvalik

by Janandbrian Online Now Feb 19, 2008 at 12:58 PM

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if I need to pre book bus travel. On the websites for Varan and Kamil Koc there is no schedule for May 2008, the month my wife and I wish to travel. Turkish Airlines have return flights from London to Istanbul Ataturk Airport but without knowing bus departure times for Ayvalik I cannot plan our onward bus journey.

Any information would be welcome.

Regards,

Brian Andrews.

6 Answers Feb 27, 2008 at 7:03 AM
    • getting there

by leez Online Now Sep 5, 2006 at 11:23 AM

I am coming from Istanbul 9/28. Is there a flight from istanbul to Edremit? or need I fly to Izmir then bus to Ayvalik? thank you

2 Answers Sep 9, 2006 at 8:13 AM
    • hotel Amphora

by jovici Online Now Jul 13, 2006 at 2:43 PM

Has anyone stayed in Amphora hotel in Sarimsakli? Any impressions?

• Ayvalik - Pammukale

by jovici Online Now Jul 13, 2006 at 2:39 PM

I am going to Ayvalik in August with my family.This time (we were last year and had a great great time) we would like to visit Pammukale.How far is it from Ayvalik, is there some organised tours, and if we are on our own can we go, visit and come back in one day. Any suggestions about what-to-see (Pergamon, Ephesus, Troy are allready done).Thanx

4 Answers Sep 5, 2006 at 1:51 PM
    • :)

by Alisaaa Online Now Apr 1, 2006 at 12:21 PM

Thnx a lot...well i think it doesnt matter the place anyways we'll have fun wherever we go :)

1 Answer Apr 3, 2006 at 6:41 AM
    • I need a help here?

by Alisaaa Online Now Apr 1, 2006 at 9:37 AM

Could u pls tell me some more information about Ayvalik..me and my School are coming on a vocation there..so on my first impresion on the photos are not so good so could u pls tell me some more information?

2 Answers Apr 3, 2006 at 12:07 AM
    • goga4444's Profile Photo

Sarimsakli

by goga4444 Online Now Apr 13, 2005 at 11:06 AM

Hello,

has anyone been to Ayvalik, Sarimsakli?
      What are your impresions on security, weather (in july), places to see and go our etc

Thank you :)
      Goga

5 Answers Apr 17, 2005 at 3:51 AM