change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

Summer season work

by taurean_traveller Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM

My stepdaughter would like to find out about summer work in Ayia Napa,eg Promotional,Bar work etc etc.
      Anyone have any info regarding reputable agencies in Ayia Napa/Cyprus for this type of work?

Or at least where to start
      Thanks

more
    • Local maps etc

by anitacarlos Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hi i live in England and i am so looking forward to coming to Nissi Beach in August can anyone tell me where in advance i can get maps sent to me at home .. Many thanks as i want to start planning my holiday now

more
    • taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

Summer season work

by taurean_traveller Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM

My stepdaughter would like to find out about summer work in Ayia Napa,eg Promotional,Bar work etc etc.
      Anyone have any info regarding reputable agencies in Ayia Napa/Cyprus for this type of work?

Or at least where to start
      Thanks

• Local maps etc

by anitacarlos Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hi i live in England and i am so looking forward to coming to Nissi Beach in August can anyone tell me where in advance i can get maps sent to me at home .. Many thanks as i want to start planning my holiday now

2 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 1:09 AM
    • Napa Prices summer 2014

by cbreezreg Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Hi, looking to book a holiday in Ayia Napa for July 30th for a week. Just wondering how much spending money i would need to bring for a week self-catering? for food and clubs

2 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    • AhmedNassar's Profile Photo

Ayia Napa in Christmas

by AhmedNassar Online Now Nov 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Is it recommended for last week of december or will be so cold?

3 Answers Nov 18, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    • clarabelle

by sheeb Online Now Oct 21, 2013 at 5:51 AM

what is the telephone number for Clarabelle ayia napa

1 Answer Oct 21, 2013 at 5:59 AM
    • What to do in ayia napa?

by AishaShaniah Online Now Oct 19, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Im planning to go to ayia napa with some girls in the summer coming but I have no clue where to stay or what to do there. Could you give me some names of hotels or villas to stay in close to all the action. Also some things to do while there and the best clubs to go to pleaseeee x

3 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    • Aya Napa in October

by jb80 Online Now Aug 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Hii all,

Do any one visited Aya Napa in October previousely, am planning to do so in 10th of October so i wanted to know howz the weather there and if the clubs or bars will be closed.

1 Answer Aug 26, 2013 at 12:11 AM
    • Ayia Napa in 26th August

by eiron81 Online Now Jul 30, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Hi

Anybody else going to napa around 26 august? Me and my girlfriend is going for 2 weeks
      Maybe meet up with somebody for a beer?:)

• Deserted Island

by emmajaynehyde Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I have heard near to Ayia Napa there is an Island that noone lives on and has been deserted. i can't see any info on this. is this true?

3 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM
    • VikasT3's Profile Photo

hotel comparison

by VikasT3 Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM

hi, we are a family of 4, planning a trip to ayia napa, cyprus in august , pls. tell us which hotel is better , callisto village or grecian sands.

3 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    • transport

by coco2 Online Now Jun 6, 2013 at 6:04 AM

we are staying quite close to the water park - are there buses which run into the centre of Ayia Napa

3 Answers Jun 6, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    • Ayia napa in may 2013?

by Zezo1980 Online Now Apr 4, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Hi there. Me and my frinds are planning a trip to Ayia Napa in the 16th of May 2013 for a week. Can anyone give me an insight into the nightlife of Ayia Napa during this time of year? Thanks

3 Answers May 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    • Smilesbythesea's Profile Photo

Can I rollerblade in Aiya Napa?

by Smilesbythesea Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Hi. Can anyone tell me if there is a long promenade where I will be able to rollerblade please?

Thank you,

Carole.

1 Answer Mar 19, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    • Smilesbythesea's Profile Photo

Promenade

by Smilesbythesea Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Hi.

I am keen to bring my rollerblades to Ayia Napa next week, and I wondered if anyone can tell me if there is a suitable promenade and if there is how long it is...

Thank you,

Carole.

1 Answer Mar 19, 2013 at 7:03 AM
    • yesitaly's Profile Photo

Cheap Accomodation in Ayia Napa !

by yesitaly Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Where to stay for long period about 1 Month in Cheap Hotels or in a Shared Appartment ?

Languages : English-German-French-Spanish-Italian- welcome !

Thank you for your Information Help and welcome to visite FIRENZE-Florence-
      One of the most beautiful city of Italy and Europe !

3 Answers Mar 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    • AYIA NAPA vs MYKONOS

by superjohne1015 Online Now Feb 3, 2013 at 6:38 PM

HI,
      LAST YEAR I VISITED MYKONOS WITH 4 BUDDIES. WE ARE FROM THE UNITED STATES. TO US THE PARTYING WAS INSANE!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN 24/7 PARTYING LIKE THAT WHICH I EXPERIENCED IN MYKONOS. WE LOVED IT. MY QUESTION FOR ANYONE WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH BOTH MYKONOS AND AYIA NAPA, IS AYIA NAPA SIMILAR?? WORTH THE VISIT?
      I HAVE BEEN TO IBIZA,AND PREFERRED MYKONOS. THANK YOU FOR ANY INSIGHT

4 Answers Mar 5, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    • ayia napa to party in september

by ramyramses Online Now Aug 21, 2012 at 2:19 AM

im going to ayia napa from 17 till 22 september with a friend of mine and we wanted to party so i am wondering if it is still gonna be clubbing in this time and about the beach foam parties and the clubs events and what else would be available there ?? i dont wanna get disappointed cuz im the one who convinced my friend to go at that time. so any info would be great

4 Answers Jan 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    • good food and wine

by lindsaydobbin Online Now Jun 20, 2012 at 6:58 AM

can someone please reccommend a top class restaurant. im getting married in ayia napa june 2013 and am in need of some advice. all suggestions welcome.

3 Answers Jul 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM
    • Food

by Kamranrana2012 Online Now Apr 2, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Hi,
      I am visiting Ayia Napa in july with my family. I am a big fan of traditional food. Is there local restaurants who serve halal meat and can u buy it from local market as well if I fancy cooking myself?
      Many thanks

1 Answer Apr 10, 2012 at 2:01 AM
    • Patchi's Profile Photo

Is it boring to go Ayia Napa Mid of April ?

by Patchi Online Now Mar 29, 2012 at 6:02 AM

Hi Guys,
      Me and 2 friends are planing to go to Ayia Napa in the mid of April... can anyone please tell me whats aiya napa like mid of April... is there any life on the Island ? tourist - clubs open ..bars.. restaurant .. or maybe we go there and its empty and nothing to do ? hehe
      Also do u know any 3 stars hotel with a good location
      Thanks and please i need ur advice

3 Answers Apr 2, 2012 at 10:35 PM
    • Ayia Napa - May Bank holiday?

by Russ_T_Bullet Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 5:07 AM

Hi there.

It is a while away but.... Im planning a trip to Ayia Napa for May Bank Holiday 2013... It's for a stag. Can anyone give me an insight into the nightlife of Ayia Napa during this time of year?

Many Thanks

Russ

2 Answers Oct 14, 2011 at 6:22 AM
    • going for my sis wedding

by JJ_G Online Now Sep 6, 2011 at 3:00 PM

well can ani one tell me what aiya napa like mid october, avta go ova for my sis wedding and hoping there sill a bitta nightlife!! ani help? :)

6 Answers Sep 23, 2011 at 8:07 PM
    • Dredog70's Profile Photo

Nicosia to Ayia Napa (methods of transportation)/Hotels

by Dredog70 Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 6:45 AM

Can anyone fill me in on the best ways to get from Nicosia (Hilton) to Ayia Napa? How much should a taxi cost me and how long will the drive be?

If I take the bus how long will it be and what will the cost be? Are the buses reliable?

Also, I am going to be in Ayia Napa from September 9-11. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel to stay at? Everything appears to be sold out when I call!!

Thank you.

3 Answers Sep 3, 2011 at 12:41 AM
    • Wheelchair user

by annpat23 Online Now Nov 20, 2010 at 7:34 AM

Please can you tell me if the pirate ship is accessible for manual wheelchair users, and also are the toilets accessible. Thank you.
      Annpat

1 Answer Nov 20, 2010 at 8:56 AM
    • activities for older children

by alisson6011 Online Now Aug 11, 2010 at 7:55 AM

I have two children, one girl aged 14 and a boy aged 11. My questions are:
      1) How safe is Cyprus for children?
      2) What is there for children to do (apart from the waterpark, which looks fantastic!)

2 Answers Aug 15, 2010 at 5:36 AM
    • Patchi's Profile Photo

Good location and good place to stay

by Patchi Online Now Aug 9, 2010 at 6:49 AM

Hi guys,

can you help me please and let me know where is the best place to stay in ayia napa ... i want to stay in the center where the parties and beach and restaurants :) is it better to rent hotel or villa ? or appartement ? any recommendation please ?
      im will be there from the 24th of august till the 30th me and 3 guys :)
      Ciao

2 Answers Aug 15, 2010 at 3:47 AM
    • distance questions

by gracehtawk Online Now Jul 19, 2010 at 1:03 PM

how far is the grecian bay hotel from the nissi beach??

• Day Cruises

by Daniela22 Online Now Jul 19, 2010 at 3:07 AM

I am in search of a good day cruise from Ayia Napa. Interested in relaxing, drinking and listening to music. Wish to visit some beaches and stop to swim. Also wish to visit the caves. Any suggestions? Which is best the Daily lazy cruise or the Boost cruise? Or maybe any other?

2 Answers May 11, 2011 at 3:11 AM
    • little question about hotel Melpo-Antia

by Sannalii Online Now Jul 18, 2010 at 4:10 PM

I canĀ“t find anywhere that information of hotelrooms, that is there a hair dryier in room? We are going there at august 20. I have heard almost only good about that hotel, but can anyone tell me, is there that hairdryier or do I have to bring it with me from Finland....

2 Answers Jul 19, 2010 at 6:31 AM
    • Hotel Anesis - Ayia Napa

by soapopera Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Hi...will be staying at the Anesis in Ayia Napa late September 2010. Our return flight is not until about 9pm - does anyone know if the Anesis has late check out facilities?

1 Answer Jul 4, 2010 at 2:01 AM