Travel Answers
Ayacucho

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• StarrTrekn's Profile Photo

Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Sacred Valley Zip Line Suggestions?

Peru Jan 20, 2016 at 10:36 PM

Does anyone have a local company that they used and were pleased with to zip line in the Sacred Valley that caters to first timers?
      Thanks!

more
    • mens' Peruvian silver and blue bracelet

Machu Picchu Jan 30, 2016 at 10:13 AM

June 2015 I bought from a vendor's stall near end of what I believe is called the Aguas Calientes market just after leaving the gate of Machu Picchu. I bought two silver and blue rings and wanted to buy a matching bracelet but my family dissuaded me. How can I get in touch with the vendor (two or three women were working in the stall at that time)

Thanks,

Gary

more
    • Paracas history museum

Peru Jan 21, 2016 at 4:19 AM

Can anyone report on the Paracas history museum? I've come across references to this museum in connection with the elongated skulls discovered in Peru in the 1920s. Has anyone actually visited this museum and seen these skulls on display?

more
    • Carola30's Profile Photo

Travel to Peru in April 2016

Peru Jan 23, 2016 at 3:52 AM

Hi All, I got my ticket to go to Peru in April 2016 from 09 to 30 and I would like to know if someone is going to Peru in that period because could be nice to meet people and do some trip together :)
      I'm originally from Peru but grow up in Italy, this time that I'm going there I'm planning to travel to Cuzco e Mancora :)
      So please let me know :) thank you

more
    • Tour Groups

Peru Jan 20, 2016 at 7:40 PM

We plan to go to Peru in 2016 and want to be part of a tour group. Please recommend tour companies that you have used. One friend recommended Magical Cusco. Has anyone used this firm? Thanks for your help.

more