Avoca Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 7 days stay in Coolangatta, Queensland

Tweed Heads Jun 9, 2015 at 6:38 AM

I got a Canadian French lady visiting me in Melbourne. We are flying out to Coolangatta on 9 July and staying for 7 days . She is 59 y.o and I am 68 y.o We love to spend some quiet time together walking on the beach, seeing some places of interests, enjoy good restaurants or eateries, enjoy entertainment like variety / club shows, live performances and some dancing in night clubs, and some good Spa Massage & Facial too !
      Where should we stay ( I mean as in location ) and there are quite a few good resort places mentioned by the TripAdvisor like Ocean Plaza Resort, Outrigger Twins Towns Resort and Meriton Serviced Apartment. Would be most grateful if you could help me pick one of these three places or if you have something better in mind, that would be great !
      Thanking you in anticipation of your reply !

Warmest Regards,

Jimmy Ong

more
    • Weather in Autumn and what to wear

Sydney Jul 4, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Hi all
      I will be going to Sydney in March 16 for a concert. How is the weather like during March? I heard that it rains a lot. What should I wear? If it's in the twenties, will shorts and sandals be sufficient?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Data plan and mobile network for 10 days

Sydney Jun 22, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Hi
      I would like to get a data plan for 10 days usage while in Sydney.
      Any recommendation on the network provider? I would like to get a SIM card for the phone and an extra card for data using ipad. Let me know can I get this upon arrival at the international airport.

Thanks

more
    • Where to go During Aug ?

Sydney Yesterday

Hi all, I would be going to Sydney on 3 Aug to 8 Aug, I read a few forum that I should avoid going to Blue mountain for this month because of the poor visiblilty. can anyone advice me where i should go instead during this season or where I should not go as well. Eg Beach ? Much appreciated

Greeting from Singapore,
      Kirstein

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Opal card for 10 days

Sydney Jun 14, 2015 at 1:03 PM

I am going to be in Sydney for about 10 days - will be going around Sydney including Central, Parramatta and day trip or weekend trip to Blue Mountains.

Is the Opal card the best transport card to get? Where best to get this if arriving at the Sydney International Airport?

Any tips in terms of how to make this travel card works better in terms of savings?

Thanks =)

more