change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BillyH14's Profile Photo

good religious shops in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Jun 27, 2015 at 9:33 AM

I'm going to palma next week, and I'd like to get my uncle who's a priest a new set of vestments.
      does anyone know if there re any shops in palma that will sell this stuff?

more
    • Restaurant in Algeciras

Algeciras Jun 7, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Is there a restaurant with view over Gibraltar to have lunch at? Thinking of stopping there with a small group on the way to Malaga.

Thanks

more
    • Family friendly resort

Villajoyosa 7 hours ago

I am planning a week's holiday, end Sept, with my wife and our 3 month baby. We are considering Alicante and would appreciate some advice. We are looking for a family friendly resort within a 60 min (max) taxi drive of the airport. We love 'Old Town' traditional atmosphere and walking distance of beach. As we will be either pushing a buggy or carrying our baby, a reasonably flat area would be ideal.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Milla01's Profile Photo

Restaurant Recommendations

Fuengirola Jul 2, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Could anyone recommend any local Restaurants in Fuengirola. i.e where local cusine is serve.

more
    • Daughter in Lloret de Mar... needs companion for day trips!

Lloret de Mar Jun 29, 2015 at 3:28 PM

My 17 year old would love a companion to see the countryside. She needs ideas for an eventful summer and a chance to practice her Spanish. She is staying with family friends and is anxious to connect during her free time.

more
    • firetune's Profile Photo

Advice on area & hotels in Ibiza

Ibiza Jun 26, 2015 at 2:17 PM

Hi guys, I am planning a trip to Ibiza at the end of September with a couple of friends. We are in our early 30's and do not want to be in the "party" area of the island but want to enjoy the beach and go for a few drinks in the evenings (we want a relaxing Holiday, not a clubbing/party holiday)... but we're not sure if we are looking in the right direction. Could anybody possibly give me some advice on the best area for us to stay and also advice on hôtels (so far we've looked at Riviera Hotel and San Remo Club Hotel... any good?). Any advice would be super helpful... Thank you!

more
    • DaisyWhite's Profile Photo

De Vigo a Oporto en un dia.

Spain Jun 20, 2015 at 12:01 PM

Pienso estar en Vigo a mediados de septiembre y hacerme una escapada a Oporto volviendo en el día. Mi pregunta es ¿es más conveniente ir en Bus o en tren? ¿Cual de ellos llega a un mejor punto de Oporto para empezar a recorrer, teniendo en cuenta que solo dispongo de 6 a 8 hs.? Desde ya gracias a todos.

I'll stay in Vigo in the middle of September. I intend to visit Oporto for the day. My answer is : It's more convenient to take bus or train? Which one arrives at the best point or place to begin a walking journey, considering that I'll have only 6 or 8 hours ? Thanks.

more
    • Cruise Ship on a Sunday

Vigo Jun 20, 2015 at 12:13 AM

We will be on a cruise ship and making two stops into Vigo port.
      One stop is on a Thursday (17/9), our second call will be on a Sunday (4/10).
      In trying to plan our day we will probably take a tour on one of the stops (Vigo, Bayonna & Galician coastline). The second stop we "will wander" around Vigo.
      Considering a cruise ship is in port will everything be open on a Sunday or should we make our "free" day in Vigo on the Thursday.

more
    • Tabac shops

Benalmádena Jun 7, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Does anyone know what time the tabac on Antonio Machado opens Monday?.......Do I have to bring a passport,boarding pass or anything to buy 1000 cigs?....Thanx!

more
    • destination

Portinatx Yesterday

Bus #20 and bus #21 what routes do they take also times from Portinatx.

more
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

tour operators

Málaga Jun 30, 2015 at 3:56 AM

Greetings,

We are planning a trip to Torremolinos at the end of October begin November. We are planning on staying in the same hotel for 9 days.

I would like to know if there are private tour operators that do these day trips one day Seville, one day Cordoba, and one day Granada.

more
    • Where is the O Bag Shop in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Jun 23, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Does anyone know where I can find the shop that sells O Bags and accessories, it is meant to be in the center somewhere. Thank you

more
    • DaisyWhite's Profile Photo

From Vigo to Oporto for the day

Spain Jun 20, 2015 at 12:06 PM

Pienso estar en Vigo a mediados de septiembre y hacerme una escapada a Oporto volviendo en el día. Mi pregunta es ¿es más conveniente ir en Bus o en tren? ¿Cual de ellos llega a un mejor punto de Oporto para empezar a recorrer, teniendo en cuenta que solo dispongo de 6 a 8 hs.? Desde ya gracias a todos.

I'll stay in Vigo in the middle of September. I intend to visit Oporto for the day. My answer is : It's more convenient to take bus or train? Which one arrives at the best point or place to begin a walking journey, considering that I'll have only 6 or 8 hours ? Thanks.

more
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Wine and food tours in Toledo

Toledo Jun 18, 2015 at 4:13 AM

I have seen tours on offer that start in Madrid for Toledo wine tasting and visits, But is there anything actually starting in Toledo to tour some of the bodegas?

Does anyone know of other tours starting in Toledo we could go on for the day and back to Toledo?

more
    • lomi's Profile Photo

How safe is Toledo from robberies

Toledo Jun 18, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Last time i went to Madrid we were surrounded by a mob if schoolchildren and robbed on the train. How safe is Toledo?

more
    • 18 year olds in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Jun 14, 2015 at 5:26 AM

Hello
      Me and my friend just turned 18 and want to celebrate by going on a vacation to Palma de Mallorca. We are staying there for 1 week, and would love some tips on how to spend it! We are not so interested in museums, but a little history couldn't hurt. Anyone who could help us with advice on a few things like - playas, places to eat out, and activities to do in the day? Also looking for some lively places to go in the evnenings(perhaps not the most hardcore clubs), and to meet evenly aged teens.
      Thank you for your help

more
    • transportation

Barcelona Jun 13, 2015 at 2:58 PM

whats the cheapest and easy way to get from barcelona spain to savona italy

more
    • 7 nights stay in barcelona

Barcelona Jun 8, 2015 at 10:28 AM

planning 7 nights in Barcelona in june end....need to know how hot it is during this period (last week of june),

Wanna do city tour, coastal areas & also drive country side....

can anyone suggest some good spots please?

Also need to enjoy barca night life?

How do we plan our 7 nights in Barcelona?
      Ashwin

more
    • gbrfjr918's Profile Photo

Restaurant for birthday with 7 people

Barcelona Jun 22, 2015 at 10:00 PM

What is a restaurant with a nice atmosphere great food & bar that is between $15-$30 per person (food not counting drinks) I am staying at the Sercotel Amister art Hotel so if anything is near there that would be great but don't mind traveling by taxi if need be.

more
    • gbrfjr918's Profile Photo

Sercotel Amistar Art Hotel

Barcelona Jun 22, 2015 at 7:48 AM

Has anyone stayed here and is it easy to navigate around the city or is it far away?

more
    • winer2000's Profile Photo

cheap hotels in the city

Barcelona Jun 19, 2015 at 7:31 PM

Hi,
      any informations about the cheapest hotels in Barcelona ? thank you

more
    • Holidaying in ya late 40s.

Lloret de Mar Jun 16, 2015 at 4:42 AM

I have just booked a cheap AI holiday to Lloret and now I am worried sick . I may of done the wrong thing. Use to think Lloret was a quiet place going 16th sept, but looking at TripAdvisor things look wild. Not what I had planned. Our Hotel is very basic. So may need places to eat and drink, with some life in them but not manic. Does anyone have any suggestions please. It's my friends first time abroad an I worried she won't like it.T.I.A xx

more
    • ferrol to lugo

Ferrol Jun 11, 2015 at 3:58 PM

Is there a regularly scheduled train of bus from Ferrol to Lugo. We will be in Ferrol on a cruise from 9am to 6pm and would like to visit Lugo but must be back to the ship by 17:30.

more
    • Hcamper's Profile Photo

Santa Ponsa and Parking

Palma de Mallorca Jun 9, 2015 at 2:34 PM

We have booked a hotel in Santa Ponsa at TRH Jardin and just realized they do not have parking. Where is there close, safe parking to leave car? How expensive is it? Now thinking I should possibly change to hotel that does have parking lot. Thank you!

more
    • Tangier to Algeciras

Algeciras Yesterday

We are travelling from Tangier to Madrid.

Is Algeciras where the train to Madrid leaves from?
      Do we need to get a ferry to Tarifa then bus to Algeciras to catch the train to Madrid? OR
      Is there a ferry from Tangier straight to Algeciras?

Thank you
      RororD

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

May Day[ May the first ]

by alectrevor Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 1:31 PM

On the coastal towns of north Spain, Aviles etc, on May Day are they extra busy or dont they bother, I mean hotels, cafe/bars ,buses, and trains etc. Thanks for any answers.

1 Answer Apr 21, 2014 at 9:45 AM