Ávila de los Caballeros

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Avila to Toledo

by joneslc Online Now Feb 18, 2009 at 10:53 PM

In 2006, I was able to travel from Avila to Toledo without going back to Madrid. I can't recall if it was by train or by bus. I would like to make the trip again this year, but I can't seem to find information online or in guidebooks. Anyone have any information on this direct route?

Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 19, 2009 at 5:51 AM
    • nomad7890's Profile Photo

How far is it from the Renfe station to the old part of town? Any experiences this time of year?

by nomad7890 Online Now Nov 29, 2007 at 5:56 PM

I received many wonderful suggestions but have decided to go to Avila - I know it will be quite cold! Could you advise how far is it from the train station to the walls? Also I was told the wall can be visited in two segments by the person in the Parador - any experiences with the walls? Are there parts that get iced over and can't be visited? Any of the places that sell the "yemas" better than the other?

Any other hints/ideas for Avila in the cold (other than what's already in the VT pages) welcome!

Nomad

2 Answers Nov 30, 2007 at 4:07 PM
    • Gintara's Profile Photo

Is it cheap in Avila?

by Gintara Online Now Sep 4, 2003 at 3:27 AM

Hola! I would like to know cost of living in Avila per month, i mean food and lodging (renting room). thanks for all information

2 Answers Sep 5, 2003 at 3:32 AM