Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pepgiggsy's Profile Photo

How to get from Trieste to Ljubljana?

Trieste Apr 12, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Dear fellow travellers,
      I need to get to Ljubljana from Trieste on Monday, the 14th April. I understand that I can get a train from Sezana. Can anybody advice what is the best way to get there from Trieste? How much would a taxi cost? Does anybody know if the scenic tram to Villa Opica at the border is working? Or are there direct buses from Trieste to Ljubljana after 3 pm?

Thank you in advance!

more
    • Picturesqe little village with a blue grotto cave. Lots of cave diving stickers on the board.

by Jackski Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 4:49 AM

We visited this little village about an hour or less from Aviano. The pictures look like a Thomas Kinkade painting. What is the name of the town?

Please email me at jackski99@hotmail.com.

1 Answer Nov 3, 2013 at 5:00 AM
    • A restaurant from long ago

by JustDavid Online Now Aug 21, 2011 at 7:51 AM

I was in Aviano 1971,72. There was a restaurant easy walking distance from the base and I believe it was called De Bepe and others called it Joe's Place. They made the BEST lasagna I have had to this day. I don't remember it having tomato sauce. Is lasagna different in northern Italy? Anyone have a recipe?

3 Answers Aug 21, 2011 at 6:34 PM
    • Thinking about moving to aviano

by Tricksey777 Online Now Mar 19, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Hi all,

I am from the US, thinking about moving to aviano to work as a civilian on the base. If anyone could give me any information about aviano that would be great. Want to know about the base, people, food, traveling, trains, cost of living, ect.... Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!!

1 Answer Mar 20, 2011 at 1:42 AM
    • Bessich

by cindyrba Online Now Nov 10, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Bellamora - Trying to fine Il Nappo winery for Sculputin. Any suggestions?

• 2 train journeys involving Venice surrounding area

by petersts Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 12:52 PM

My family and I are going on holiday and guests at a wedding in Italy on the 28 August. We need to get from Lido to Pordenone by 14.30 on the 28 August. We then travel to Portogruaro for the reception and stay overnight. The next day - the Sunday 29 we need to travel to the Marco Polo airport. Can we travel by train direct to the airport? What choices of travel do we have? Our flight leaves at 17.00 on the 29th.

1 Answer Aug 15, 2010 at 1:41 PM
    • curriousity is the key to knowledge

by clarendon2 Online Now Jan 27, 2006 at 9:06 PM

i would like to get ample info about housing availability and price ranges of appartments and townhouses aswell in aviano.I would be moving sometime in the summer .
      I would really appreciate it

ciao you all.

• Aviano/ Pordenone

by lauraitaly Online Now May 4, 2005 at 8:26 PM

HI, Is there anyone who lives in Aviano/Pordenone???
      I am from Australia but have a grandmother who lives in aviano/pordenone who i often go and see. I don't speak Italian but im hoping to live/study over in Italy and am very interested in maybe finding oportunity in Aviano as there are lots of english speaking (US) people.
      If you are intersted in helping me out and just tellin me a little about the place, and what you get up to, please write to me
      Thanks heaps
      Laura

2 Answers Nov 1, 2005 at 10:05 AM
    • Aviano what is cooking

by loscm Online Now Oct 11, 2003 at 12:28 PM

So I'll be visiting Aviano area soon anyone have any helpful hints for me? I heard Italy is a beautiful country.

2 Answers May 4, 2005 at 7:59 PM