change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• soniamcc's Profile Photo

Markets and restaurants

Praiano Dec 7, 2014 at 6:42 AM

I'm planning a trip for 3 couples to Italy...want to be away from the busy positano. Is Praiano a good place? Are there markets and restaurants?

more
    • Amalfi Coast Tours - Suggestions

Positano Dec 9, 2014 at 7:52 AM

Me and my wife are planning a trip to Positano and we would like to take few tours around the area and I was wondering if any one can help me out by giving some info in regards taking tours on the Amalfi Coast. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

more
    • Naples to Avellino

by melindasp Online Now May 30, 2014 at 3:23 PM

How can we get from Naples to Avellino for a day tour without driving our own car?

6 Answers May 31, 2014 at 12:01 AM
    • Visiting Advice

by steffilewlew Online Now Feb 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Hello,
      I'm going to be visiting Avellino for one day in October and am trying to create an itinerary of sorts. My mum and I will arrive in Avellino from Naples on the bus at around 10am and I then need to fill the day - the only must-see place is Guardia Lombardi - as this is where my grandparents are from and the purpose of our entire trip.
      Having seen the map, there are lots of little places between the two - are any of them particularly interesting, or is there anywhere in this vicinity which is a must-see. We're collecting a car from Avellino, so will be able to get around.

Many thanks in advance.

Steff.

• StAlphonsus's Profile Photo

Bus or train from Naples to Avellino

by StAlphonsus Online Now May 21, 2010 at 1:28 AM

Hi,
      Me and my son want to visit our roots in Marabella near Avellino. We'll be staying in the centre of Naples. I'm abit frightened to drive and would prefer to go by public transportation. Anyone have details of how we could travel from Naples to Marabella?

3 Answers May 26, 2010 at 8:42 AM
    • information on Campania

by IPorter Online Now Aug 16, 2004 at 3:24 AM

We are looking for information on Campania, Avellino and Solerno. Can anyone help? Thanks

2 Answers Aug 16, 2004 at 7:14 AM