change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• silvia1700's Profile Photo

Getting to Flavigny

Flavigny-sur-Ozerain Feb 19, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Hello there! My son and I will be in France soon and we would like to go to flavigny. We can get to Dijon from Paris by train and from there, go to Flavigny. I was looking for tours(we love tours...more than exploring on our own) and found a half day from Dijon to Flavigny(and other villages around it) by FRANCE.COM. Never heard about "France.com" tours and was wondering if anyone knows about them...or any other tour company(tours to Flavigny and surroundings). The other option is to rent a car...we go to France very often, but never did rent a car. I am not that carefree and always super afraid of getting lost, road condition, traffic, crazy drivers, how to find a gas station, etc. If anyone knows about roads and how simple is to drive(probably it is) from Dijon to Flavigny, please let me know. Thanks!!!!

more
    • meet english speakers in chaon

Chalon-sur-Saône Feb 16, 2015 at 4:17 AM

Are there places to meet up with English speakers in chalon and/or learn french. My daughter just moved to chalon.

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Combining wine tasting with accommodation

Beaune Feb 8, 2015 at 8:46 PM

Was wondering if anyone has good tips on vineyard hotels in or near Beaune? We only have one overnight there and would like to maximize our wine tasting opportunities. Would it be better to stay in a cozy hotel in Beaune and go for a town-based wine-tasting (perhaps paired with dinner) or would it be best to stay at a vineyard and experience the wine there?
      Any recommendations would be highly appreciated! Thanks.

more