Austria Travel Answers

change location

Visiting Austria on 30 March and 31 march

by om.album Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Can you please Suggest 30 march to 1 April we are planning to visit
Salzburg ,Hallstatt ,Innsbruck .Is it good plan to visit in this month to Austria
Can you please Advice

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Visiting Austria on 30 March and 31 march

by om.album Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: Visiting Austria on 30 March and 31 march

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Are you asking about weather, numbers of tourists or activities during this period? I checked your Virtual Tourist (VT) Home Page and you haven't listed any of your interests nor where you are traveling from so it's difficult to answer the question. If you could put your travel interests on your Home Page and ask some more specific questions, I'm sure you'll get lots of answers here.

Do you have any choice of date? If so, you would probably have better weather later in the year. This is early spring in Austria (don't know where you're from) so weather is unsettled and can range from quite warm to snow storms. Pack layers of clothing and waterproof shoes to be prepared for nearly anything.

Enjoy your trip. We particularly liked Innsbruck although I suspect most people prefer Salzburg. They are both lovely cities with a lot to see and do. I don't know Hallstat.

You might type the city names into the VT Search Window above and see what members have already written about them. There will be photos, things to do, hotels and restaurants and lots of external web links to help you plan.

• Austrian_NTO's Profile Photo

Re: Visiting Austria on 30 March and 31 march

by Austrian_NTO Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 3:14 AM

As you have just got 3 days I would either consider Salzburg and a day excursion to Hallstatt or only Innsbruck. Everything else would be too stressy. With only two days I would even cancel Hallstatt and remain either in Salzburg or in Innsbruck.
    Regards
    Ottavio N.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Austria Travel Answer Locations